Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Por Que?

She admitted to putting her finger up Tom Hardy’s bum without warning
“My first day on set, the director said, ‘When you enter the scene, I want you to just stick your finger up Tom Hardy’s butt’,” the star recalled. “I just did it (then) he gave a really realistic shocked expression. And then he didn’t really talk to me.”

And groping Anna Hathaway’s breasts
During one scene in the movie, the 39-year old’s character pretends to go blind and starts to feel her way around with her hands, and the star confessed she got carried away during filming and groped her co-star’s breasts.
“If you’re going to touch somebody inappropriately, you have to tell them before the take and say, ‘Is it alright if I do this to you?’” Rebel shared. “But I forgot… maybe, like, deliberately forgot.”
Despite joking about the incident, the actress clarified that giving warning before making bodily contact is “actor’s etiquette”.
“Like, I should have told her about it,” she insisted.
I can’t imagine a world where you wouldn’t instinctively twat someone who sticks something up your bum without warning 😱 - I’d like to think the assault charge against me would be dropped due to mitigating circumstances

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Yeah I agree, part of her appeal was that she was the fat lass. Now she’s an identikit skinny blonde, she’s nothing special at all. She’s lost her uniqueness and I bet that grates.
My brother in law told me she'd gained weight deliberately. (He has friends in "the arts" as he puts it). He said it was common knowledge that she wasn't talented enough to be anything specific, not pretty enough to be anything special, not clever enough to be interesting, and slightly chubby but not fat enough to be the comic relief. So she deliberately gained weight to find way in to showbiz.
Admittedly my BIL is a bit of a tit who likes the sound of his own voice so could be chatting 💩

• Haha
  • Wow

Serene Serena

VIP Member
She's a fucking talentless gobshite that thinks her shit don't stink. In reality, had the Spice Girls not happened she'd have been manning the tills at the local Wimpy and probably shacked up with a drug dealer and 10 kids.
Nah, she'd be on benefits and hounding the council for a bigger house and asking on forums for tips on how to pass her PIP assessment

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
My friend saw him in a bar in Spain and said he seemed ok and pleasant enough. He was with Robbie Savage who she wasn't very complimentary about.

She also had an encounter with Dara O'Briain and Ed Byrne at a bar in the O2. Said they were absolutely lovely and really funny. Stayed drinking with them for ages.
I met Dara O' Briain a couple of times when I was cabin crew. Really nice man.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
She admitted to putting her finger up Tom Hardy’s bum without warning
“My first day on set, the director said, ‘When you enter the scene, I want you to just stick your finger up Tom Hardy’s butt’,” the star recalled. “I just did it (then) he gave a really realistic shocked expression. And then he didn’t really talk to me.”

And groping Anna Hathaway’s breasts
During one scene in the movie, the 39-year old’s character pretends to go blind and starts to feel her way around with her hands, and the star confessed she got carried away during filming and groped her co-star’s breasts.
“If you’re going to touch somebody inappropriately, you have to tell them before the take and say, ‘Is it alright if I do this to you?’” Rebel shared. “But I forgot… maybe, like, deliberately forgot.”
Despite joking about the incident, the actress clarified that giving warning before making bodily contact is “actor’s etiquette”.
“Like, I should have told her about it,” she insisted.
And I bet she'd throw her toys out of the pram if either Tom or Anne ever complained about it.

Doesn't make any bullshit SBC might have done okay but there's so much hypocrisy over these things.

• Wow

Don'tlookEthel

Re Dara - my husband knows one of his inlaws, who reports Dara is exceptionally quiet at family gatherings. That is very weak, sorry

• Haha
  • Heart

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
Think I suggested it too- unfortunately she's just not a very good director though.
Being a similar age myself to SJT was when she met Aaron- if you met a young 18/19 year lad and you realised you quite liked him you'd just stop yourself, give yourself a slap.round face and give yoursef a good talking to. You'd be the responsible adult and just not entertain it surely.
I think, and hope, that the new Amy Winehouse film, which looks awful from the trailers, with a not untalented but very miscast Marisa Abela working from STJ’s “direction”, which I believe will seriously upset any Amy fans or really anyone who likes music, will kill off any pretend career STJ has a director / filmmaker. That will be only her fourth film in 15 years, and one of those was Fifty Shades of Grey. It would be insane on her track record to give her any Bond film although I too am sure she would try to get it if ATJ were cast.

Age gaps between older adults are one thing; 18 and 40-anything is a definite no, STJ is wrong in the head. I hope ATJ sees things more clearly one day.

petitspois

VIP Member
I’m adding Lily Allen to the list of celebs I detest. So far I have Amanda Holden and Geri Haliwell. What a trio.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalla

VIP Member
Can we have some new stories about celebs that are nice please.
I might have posted this before but Stanley Tucci is lovely in person - very unassuming and doesn't expect any star treatment - this is according to my son who met him at work.

(I know there's the whole thing about him having an affair when married to his first wife, which doesn't paint him in the best light but he's nice to members of the public)

• Heart
Reactions: 31

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
I get why you call it a guilty pleasure, but I’m 100% serious when I say that Patricia Routledge is one of the best comedy actors of our time. Not just the voice and delivery, but the physical comedy she brought to that character. Absolute genius of a woman.

edited to add, Sorry, in my excitement to share the Patricia Routledge love, I missed the rest of your comment,

“The characters and scenarios are very well-drawn.”

totally agree!
She is a wonderful actress.
I also loved her show Hetty Wainthropp Investigates.

• Heart

Spilttea

VIP Member
Old enough to remember her from her magazine article slating others era. I think the one thing I do like about her is her ability to ride the wave on whatever opportunities she was given and clawed for herself with the little talent she had. Her best movie role to date was Out of Sight with Clooney. That was mostly down to the chemistry they shared. Since then she has stuck to romcoms and the odd drama and you kinda know what you’re going to get from one of her movies. Her attempt at Oscar glory was foiled when she was largely ignored for her role in Hustlers.

She is a mediocre actress at best, her voice is shrill and nasally. It’s well known that most her famous hits are sung by others (Ashanti ) or at least their vocals have been mixed and claimed as hers. You can’t fault her dedication to making sure she rose to the top by hook or crook.

What worked for her then won’t work now because although she looks amazing for her age, she just isn’t what the younger generation are looking for in terms of a performer. She is competing with young women barely out of their teens. You can look good for your age, and nip and tuck as much as you like. Doesn’t change the fact you still have the whiff of pensioner about you (see also Madonna)

• Haha
  • Wow

PeteM

VIP Member
He didn't come up with the Ali G character either. Sacha's always been very good at trying to diminish other people's input to his comedy work.

• Wow
  • Sad

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Maybe the twins marriage is sexless? And it was me that said Sam Taylor Wood would position herself for the next Bond film. She wouldn’t trust him on a Bond set without her - you’ll have to prise her child-groom from her cold, dead hands.

• Sick
  • Haha

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
Met Chris Hoy in the same circumstances: you can tell he really hates being famous, but he's not rude and stroppy about it. He is also a better racing driver than RA.
I have met him probably half a dozen times over the last five years and he is cool as fuck and has a knack of being very approachable but simultaneously people tended to leave him alone as he is introverted, and I mean that in a positive sense. I could contrast that with Andrew Flintoff, who talked to waiting staff like absolute shit and was very much in love with himself, but this was almost twenty years ago so he hopefully grew out of it.

• Wow
  • Heart

shellie

VIP Member
Been watching the ITV documentary from last night on Paul O Grady and it showed a scene with Natalie Wood. She was a stunner from the glory era of Hollywood. Let's not forget what Kirk Douglas did to her....

Even his son knows his true. Instead of denying it saying his dad's name is being tarnished, it isn't true, he isn't around to defend himself etc, look what Michael said.
Even as he got older, he never changed. He was wheeled out at some awards show. Catherine Zeta-Jones was with him and as she bent down, he had his hand on her arse.

There is also a rumour he was involved in the actress Jean Spengler's disappearance back in the 40s. To this day she has never been found. He did talk to the police but changed his story a few times over the years. At first, he claimed he did not know of her then when that was found to be a lie, he admitted he did know her but had never dated her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick