Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Lying about your age is virtually impossible nowadays when there's Wikipedia and various family history sites with BDM indexes. Denise was born in 1974.

In 12 years of researching my family history, this is the first time, with the exception of my favourite film star (Cary Grant) that I've used the indexes to look up celebrities births 🤣
I'm sure I read back in the 90s, when she would have been starting out, she was born in 1972 (same as me).

Reactions: 1

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Binged Quiet on Set.
Can't believe I sat and watched this with my daughter and so much of it didn't register at the time. Shocking.
I know Drake Bell has had a very chequered history of his own in the not too distant past, but bloody hell that was harrowing.
Where did you watch it?

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Would his age fit? He does meet the description better tv star and chummy with her dad.
also seen five mentioned but can’t see them being mates with Keith Allen - who based on this story is an utter knob now laughing at his 14 year old getting raped by his mate - absolutely grade A twatting cuntbag
---
CCER SIX (1999)
In 1999 the new trophy was unveiled and so was our fantastic new venue; Chelsea F.C.'s Stamford Bridge. The stars came out to play in our biggest line up ever and over 8000 noisy fans were there to witness it. Robbie, Damon, Mick Hucknall, Terrorvision, Ant & Dec, Mark Owen, Fat Les, Goldie and Bush got their kits on in our glamourous new surroundings. In a new trend, non music celebrities were negotiating high profile transfers into various teams, these included: Lennox Lewis, Peter Beardsley, Jamie Theakston, Chris Eubank and the cast of Lock Stock. Gail Porter, Cat Deeley and Sara Cox lit up the girl's games. Robbie's efforts were finally rewarded with a smooth passage to the final where they met Keith Allens Fat Les team. Fat Les surged to a surprising 3-1 lead with five minutes to play. Deafening roars came from Robbie's fans urging his team on in this thrilling final and almost constant pressure saw 'The Egos' just snatch back a goal with two minutes to go. However Keith Allen was the hero on the day and there was a new name on the new Cup; Fat Les! In true football style the Cup was paraded through the streets of London in Keith's London taxi cab before the team went off to celebrate properly at 'Team HQ'; exclusive celebrity haunt The Groucho
---
The cast of lock stock and two smoking barrels were there in 1999 -
Abz, Ritchie and Scott from 5ive would have been 19 then.
A few years ago Abz admitted to sleeping with underage girls when he was in the band.
I know he's a singer but he's also done TV stuff... he had a couple of BBC documentaries and did Celeb Big Brother.

Last edited:

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
Does anyone know if Iwan Thomas’s partner is male or female? Just read he referred to ‘my son’ in a post rather than ours which made me think maybe he wasn’t in a relationship with the mother but he’s just had his third child
No idea but he’s a weird one…

Multi-21

VIP Member
Does anyone know if Iwan Thomas’s partner is male or female? Just read he referred to ‘my son’ in a post rather than ours which made me think maybe he wasn’t in a relationship with the mother but he’s just had his third child

Bread

Chatty Member
Pure CDAN nonsense. While even a stopped clock tells the correct time twice a day, most of their (unrevealed) BIs that are used as “proof” for various claims are generally 🐂💩
A good case in point, is the Catherine Zeta Jones is 10 years older than she says, even though you can easily see the register index for her birth in late 1968 on Free BMD and she’s been featured in national press since she was at least 10. 🤦🏻‍♀️
What's CDAN?

Raffy

YES! I've been looking for that for 20+ years, it struck a chord with me when it first (only) was on TV because I had just been taken to Dungeness (where the lovers go in the series) for the first time by my new love, and I wish I could watch it again!
Are you not able to watch it via the links i posted?

H.R. Pufnstuf

Many years ago my friends then partner worked with the Spice Girls, he definitely said that Geri was older than she claimed (born no later than 1972, and possibly earlier) He also said none of them were very bright other than VB who was very into making money in the long term 😂 (he also said she had really bad skin under the make up, but this is 25+ years ago im sure it's improved since then!)

Another one who lies about her age is Denise van Outen, she is a year or 2 older than she claims (based on people my age - born 1972) who were at school with her.
Yes! When she first became famous she was definitely older than me (I’m a 73 baby) but she’s younger now!

Salted Caramel

Chatty Member
I didn't see it happen, but how do you give someone a sarcastic standing ovation? Surely unless everyone is looking right at your face, it just looks like a standing ovation? And the thing about those is that once one person has done it, other people join in. So, did she give Ricky G a standing ovation to... protest him getting a standing ovation?
From the article, he wasn't there receive the award. I don't think he got a standing ovation from the audience, but she stood and 'clapped in an exaggerated manner'.

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
You wonder if it’s their own choice or pressure from their agents/film companies.
indeed but they are allso pretty before . thats the sad thing. it actually makes them ugly..

IDK LaBlonde. theres somewhat of a frozen grimace on Sandy here and also i have the pov of someone who was there