Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
David Morrisey is a hugely underrated actor, -he always acts everyone else off the screen.
Same as Samantha Morton, you realise how shit all the other actors in the scene are once she opens her mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Each of their Wikipedia pages has the other listed as a “close friend“, which I think is a sweet way of acknowledging their relationship on their own terms.
I saw a bench recently, with the inscription 'Remembering Helen, an adored friend and missed so much by Barbara, with love from both their families, may they be reunited in time' and the dates of Helen's birth and death were 1928 - 2022 It made me feel tearful. Poor Barbara.

• Heart

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
This has got to be a PR thing. He's well known for liking them very young. I believe he had a relationship with Millie Bobby Brown when she was a teenager. There is so much noise about him in blind items. He would even film stuff in countries where the age of consent was low to get round things. He is disgusting, one of the worst.
There's absolutely no evidence of any of this at all.

The "deliberately filming in countries with low age of consent" thing has been spread around about I don't know how many actors. It doesn't even make any sense considering actors don't dictate locations.

stardust21

VIP Member
I love Dara O'Briain.
Hilarious, intelligent, Irish, swears like a trooper in his shows.
I definitely would!!

Please do not tell me any bad things about him!!
Sorry, but this is a balloon I can’t resist popping but apparently he’s an utter prick.

Friend stayed in the same hotel as him and apparently he was really rude and demanding to all the staff. Friend didn’t go up to him etc, but they were sat on a close table at breakfast for two mornings and he was just really vile apparently.

edit to add: Essentially he had the attitude of “don’t you know who I am?”. He was pissed off he hadn’t got a free upgrade, that sort of thing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Let's not forget that J-Lo was with P-Piddly for several years, I think they were involved in a shooting at one point? She will probably have been privy to his predilections and turned a blind eye and I wouldn't be surprised if she was on Epstein's list. (This is my opinion, not stating it as fact).

If having a fat arse can make you a megastar, I should be a shoo in for next year's Forbes list.

• Haha

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
His girlfriend is actually really beautiful, the problem here is what she is wearing.
I've seen quite a few photos of her where she doesn't have a great dress sense.
I wonder if we just aren't used to women in 'day wear' ? I couldn't wear it but I think she's rocking it and its nice to see a woman in the public eye being less conventional with her outfit choices.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Re the conjoined twins.
I can't decide if the husband is a lovely caring accepting man or an utter wierdo. Genuinely I sway between the two.
I honestly have nothing but admiration for the women. Life cannot have been easy. They now are teachers at a high school in Minnesota.

artnouveau

Chatty Member
I seem to recall Pamela Stephenson having beef with Rowan Atkinson, I think he was the reason she left not the nine o'clock news?
By the way it's Kirsty Allsops turn to have multiple articles in the fail about her relationship, maybe her and James Martin are having an affair 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Clovis

VIP Member
All the Dara O'Briain chat has reminded me of the time I encountered Professor Brian Cox walking up Oxford Road in Manchester. He was listening very hard to someone talking to him on the phone. Except he had the same Blackberry phone as me at the time; it had a red light that came on when the phone was in use. The red light on Brian's phone was not on.
I do that whenever I'm not in the mood for people. It's particularly helpful if you want to avoid getting harassed by those aggressive charity muggers.

• Haha

April Ludgate

Of the two I think I'd rather date Suranne, although I can imagine Sheridan being fun for a little while.
I'm not a Sheridan Smith fan. Came across her through work and didn't like her much. Bit snotty. I also feel like she's pretty overrated as a performer. I get sick of seeing the same people in everything, I wish they'd give some up and coming actresses a go.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Hate to burst the Sean Bean bubble but he’s a wife beater sadly. I’m sure one poster on here even saw him randomly slap his girlfriend when she was working at a pub in Hampstead 😡
The poster was working at a pub in Hampstead- not the poster.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

smudge126

VIP Member
I watched her album movie thingy this week, and I have to say I really admire JLo for her complete lack of self awareness. She’s her own main character and thinks that everyone else sees her that way. As a person with TOO MUCH self awareness, I like that 🤣

The movie was definitely…something, though.

• Haha

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
There are some things I don’t understand how they would work but also if the other twin wanted to get married could they? Is the husband married to two people or one? If one twin wanted a baby but the other didn’t what would happen?
I know they are entitled to love and all that comes with it but I can't get my head around it. He's married to one but the other is always there. What if one of them doesn't want to have sex but other does? I have so many questions.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
He’s tried, but apparently they might’ve apprehended him….I don’t think his jet could get clearance to take off in time.
Clearly the actions of an innocent man.
Apparently he ran out and left his kids behind! Wtf! He’s guilty as hell I reckon. Wonder if a ‘Diddy List’ will be on its way? Allegedly he’s also been supplying minors to major celebrities, athletes etc for years. His houses have cameras all over them. But then so did Epstein and the videos never saw light of day! Think it depends who else is involved, the more powerful the more likely it’ll be swept under the carpet. Sick evil bastards! All need strung up and left to rot! 😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Lalla

VIP Member
A friend of mine was at university with him and he was apparently an absolute prick even then. Arrogant arsehole.
I can second this, I knew of SBC via his best mate Dan Mazer who was a odious twat, and from what I heard SBC was much the same. All part of a gang of overprivileged public schoolboys with a massively over inflated sense of their own importance. The sort who thought they were all woke and right on, yet relentlessly took the piss out of townies, or anyone working class for that matter.

• Angry
  • Sick

PeteM

VIP Member
Him and Robert Powell were an odd pairing but it worked they were v funny together.
---

He was very different in his young days far more rough and very edgy and sometimes scary!! He has become a Hollywood luvvie since being with Pam.
---

He was very different in his young days far more rough and very edgy and sometimes scary!! He has become a Hollywood luvvie since being with Pam.
---

We heard you the first time.

• Haha
  • Wow