Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kerrie86

VIP Member
Do we not think she’s just doing this to drum up publicity coz nobody is actually interested in her life story?

Made some films
Bought a baby
Lost loads of weight

• Haha
Reactions: 40

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Someone else commented "no-one wants your man. Not even Jolene."
I quite like the song and I expected to hate it.
Yes I don’t think the song is terrible. She has the voice for it. But all this over Jay?

IMG_7347.jpeg

This man?
IMG_7345.jpeg

Bey, you need to go to specsavers
IMG_7346.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Very weak tea, many characters are based on real people right?
Yeah I was about to say that. Basing a character on someone they once knew as it gave them inspiration is hardly unusual or something scandalous. John Cleese based Basil Fawlty on a guy who ran a hotel in Torquay who he and some of the Monty Python lads stayed with. There are plenty of other comedy characters that if you asked them where they got the idea from they would say it was based on someone they knew or once knew and just ran with it

There is nothing wrong with that

Reactions: 39

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Apparently if I am reading this right, Rebel Wilson is accusing Sacha Baron Cohen of sexual harassment? She uploaded this on her instagram
View attachment 2835605
Some people are putting two and two together because she said that a male co star she worked with sexually harassed her onset by pulling down his trousers and pants and then asking her to perform a lewd act on him in front of his friends.

I knew Sacha Baron Cohen’s whole thing was being an asshole when in character but I’m surprised at these allegations. Unless I have been naive about him.
My friend has worked with him. Can confirm he is a complete cunt.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

dee_mc

VIP Member
Some info for those wondering about conjoined twins, most of them learned to dissociate from their twin mentally when they were young.
Probably the most famous were Chang and Eng Bunker from Thailand (formerly Siam which is where 'Siamese Twin' originated.

Both married and fathered a good amount of kids between them. They said they would just dissociate when the other was having intercourse and it didn't bother them.
Chang and Eng were "only" joined at the chest though so didn't share genitals. The fact that these ladies share the entire body makes dissociation harder/impossible- you hear of people dissociating to cope with rape, physical and sexual abuse etc but the sister of the bride in this scenario would have to be an active participant as she can't avoid literally any of the sexual experience except kissing. The poor woman.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

HowVery

Heard of the "comedian" Lolly Adefope anyone? No didn't think so.. i am not the biggest fan of Ricky Gevais and his comedy but i swear sometimes these ppl only do that kind of thing to get their name out there for some cheap publicity. Only time we hear those names from those who haven't made a name for them by doing comedy - ie their job
Um yeah? She's been in loads, including Ghosts which is fantastic and doesn't punch down like that sweetcorn-toothed looking cunt Gervais.

• Haha
  • Heart

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
The thing that gets me about the Tom Hardy and Rebel Wilson story is she told it for jokes whilst clearly knowing Tom was upset by the experience noting he didn't speak to her afterwards and likely wouldn't want the story told publicly.
And that in itself is meant to be the punch line...Big hard man Hardy got fingered up the bum by Rebel Wilson.
If the sexes were revered there would be absolute outrage.
She bragged about groping Anne Hathaway's breasts as well like it was something funny.

Some people definitely have the idea that it's funny or harmless when women are creepy or handsy with people.

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
Scott and Bailey filmed an episode in my local cafe and Suranne was lovely signing autographs and talking to everybody and having her picture took, Lesley Sharp was snobbish and didn't speak to anybody!
---
Ohhh I'm a VIP now whooooo hoooo just noticed 🤣🤣🤣.

• Heart
  • Wow

Don'tlookEthel

I've never enjoyed SBC's work, don't find him funny and I don't like comedy that leaves an unwitting participant looking or feeling foolish which seems to be his shtick ultimately. I don't like Philomena Clunk for same reason but I think (?) Her participants are more in on the joke?
---
Ran here from Facebook to tell you guys (I've not seen the last few pages so forgive me if this has been covered!) that Gregggg Wallys has just appeared on a Facebook reel in my feed, looks like he is sitting in his care home, and the script is:

"Please don't diet. Do cook. Cut out the snacks, cut out the takeaways. Start cooking. [snaps his fingers] It is as simple as that."

Well Mr Gregggg. I don't eat takeaways, I don't eat snacks, I don't drink fizzy pop or any soft drinks, and cook 90% of my food from scratch. Yet still I'm the size of a small house. Any more amazing tips you have to share from your "Gregg Health" page?? How about "Please don't be an insomniac, just close your eyes and drift off to sleep. It's as simple as that."

:rolleyes:
It's not as simple as that for him is it? He's at the gym at 5am!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
Can confirm Sean Bean vile. A friend shagged him back in the day and she was drop dead gorgeous. Required a blue pill.
She didn’t go back as he also has a shit attitude.

• Wow
  • Haha

WhoGivesAPenny

VIP Member
Apparently Oprah has been voted the 3rd most hated celebrity in America. I'm behind on this - what's she done?
I don't know but could it have anything to do with her Harry and Meghan interview? My opinion of her dropped afterwards because it was an awful interview. She basically sat there and allowed them to say whatever they wanted without it being challenged.