Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
GUYS have you seen the pictures of Andrew Garfield out with his new girlfriend Kate Tomas on a double date with Phoebe bridgers?
- She’s 42 (fine)
- A triple divorcee (hmm)
- Claims she’s a witch (wtf)
Has a mad TikTok account where she talks about the magic she can do.
This is her bio
IMG_8570.png
IMG_8572.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Mark81

VIP Member
Has Tom Hardy come out yet? I heard he came out as bi years ago (we’ve all seen the MySpace pics) and then jumped back into closet when he started getting famous. Similar to Luke Evan’s but he’s now fully out and proud.
He is married with kids and seems quite happily settled so not sure what there is to 'come out' about. He admitted in an interview years ago something along lines of 'of course I've experimented with men, I'm an actor'. Experimenting or being fluid when young free and single is pretty common and different to knowing your preferences as you get older, especially if you're happily married.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Tookster

Chatty Member
tbf I don't watch much tv anymore but given that comment I am surprised I haven't even heard of it..
---

ah ok Haven't seen Taskmaster or Black Mirror. Saltburn was apparently vile so not keen on watching and the rest I haven't heard of. Tv comedy aside from What We Did In The Shadows hasn't been funny in years tbh.

Does she do standup etc or are they using the term comedian when they mean comedy actor?
---

good point. Flatmate dumped our tv a while back and since then I really can't get into watching things on my laptop.. it's not the same
So, my take away is that if you haven’t heard of somebody, which isn't going to be hard, considering you don’t watch tv, nobody else possibly could have?

• Haha
  • Heart

TheMogadon

I don’t get lying about your age to make yourself younger. Do it the other way. Tell people you’re 55 when you’re 40 and they’ll lavish you with compliments about how young you look.

Mind, suppose I don’t work in an industry that hates women and won’t let them age.

• Haha

Villanelly

VIP Member
My Grandad used to have a liking for Ms Routledge, he used to say she was a “handsome” woman every time she was on TV.

Granny was not amused, although she did have more than a whiff of Hyacinth about her. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

Darvos

A famous Hollywood actress from the golden era (sorry can’t remember who) added 5 years to her age for people to tell her how fabulous she looked
I love this and have wondered for ages why people don’t do it more. I’m 53 and look it: my jowls are jealous of my boobs’ close friendship with my knees and I no longer dye the greys. I look worn-in and prone to gravity and that’s fine. If I started to call myself 63 people would think I was doing okay. Can we start a thing of calling ourselves older and being golden era fabulous?

• Haha
  • Heart

Spilttea

VIP Member
Did Rebel lie about her age at some point or have I mixed her up with Paloma Faith and or made that up?

I think her whole schtick was the fat chick who was funny because she was fat and said inappropriate things whilst fat which wore thin really fast. Her weightloss and “year of health” (bariatric surgery) has put a spanner in the way of available roles for her. Long thought Sacha was a bit of twat so basically it’s two twats trying to outdo each other in twatty behaviour. I hope they both come out of it worse off than when they started.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Seeing as someone has mentioned Stephanie Cole that gives me an excuse to mention the TikTok I saw this morning from which I discovered that Stephanie was a mere 49 years old when she first starred in Waiting For God, that sitcom about the elderly residents of an old folks home.

View attachment 2855481
She was only 41 when she started as Mrs Featherstone in 'Open all hours'!

IMG_20240404_153253.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

artnouveau

Chatty Member
Yeah, when Mel said “group hug” at the end I was expecting her to hug both Alison & Dermot but she only hugged Alison whilst Dermot had put his hands out expecting to get a hug too

Also when Mel was recounting the story about the Spice Girls song that was playing in the lift whilst she was with her kids and she said to the kids “this is mummy”, Dermot asked her which song was it, Mel said in an exasperated voice “the Spice Girls”. I think Dermot meant which song in particular
Maybe scary spice is a secret tattler and knows all about Dermot's cheesy knob 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
Patricia Routledge and Betty Boothroyd were a real couple.

And I have no problem with Lolly Adefope firing back at Ricky Gervais if she wants to. He’s a big boy. He can take it.

• Heart

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Talking of Chris Hoy he is another person forced to announce his cancer diagnosis because some media type was going to 'expose' him.

• Sad
  • Wow

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I know they are entitled to love and all that comes with it but I can't get my head around it. He's married to one but the other is always there. What if one of them doesn't want to have sex but other does? I have so many questions.
It poses so many questions doesn't it?
The twins have one set of reproductive organs and therefore one vagina presumably.
My mind is going to places it really doesn't particularly want to 😬 Logistics, consent etc etc