Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

buttheyneverblindme8

On the subject of Diddy - it's long overdue this POS got what he deserved. There have allegations regarding his behaviour for literally decades. He's had this coming for a long bloody time.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Apparently if I am reading this right, Rebel Wilson is accusing Sacha Baron Cohen of sexual harassment? She uploaded this on her instagram
IMG_7106.jpeg

Some people are putting two and two together because she said that a male co star she worked with sexually harassed her onset by pulling down his trousers and pants and then asking her to perform a lewd act on him in front of his friends.

I knew Sacha Baron Cohen’s whole thing was being an asshole when in character but I’m surprised at these allegations. Unless I have been naive about him.

• Wow
Reactions: 53

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Even if he didn’t want to be involved they could have used his name or referred to him as The Producer or something. My understanding is neither of those things are happening. Her father is milking her legacy like he did when she was alive. He also seemed to have had a fall out with her friends but not sure what that was about.
Her dad makes me sick. He got some kind of jazz career off the back of his daughter’s talent but he didn’t seem to care enough to look after her properly when she was struggling with alcohol and drugs.

• Heart

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
I had real high hopes for the school drop off above but no, it had to be a bad one. Surely someone will have had a positive experience??!!! Anyone? Please?!
---

Who is he and does anyone have his number?
He did at least try to save us from David Walliams…

I heard David interviewed once and he recounted that, whilst in the National Youth Theatre, he went on a trip to London. Seeing his comedy hero Rowan Atkinson walk by, David rushed up to him and asked if he had any advice for getting into the industry. Rowan replied: “Don’t”.

So… not wholly bad.

• Haha
  • Heart

CarmenGhia

VIP Member
All the Dara O'Briain chat has reminded me of the time I encountered Professor Brian Cox walking up Oxford Road in Manchester. He was listening very hard to someone talking to him on the phone. Except he had the same Blackberry phone as me at the time; it had a red light that came on when the phone was in use. The red light on Brian's phone was not on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
I went drinking with actor Danny Mays
He was sat at a table with his mate and they got talking to us, we ended up doing a bar crawl with them
Lovely man, not sneezy, good company

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

shellie

VIP Member
Did Rebel lie about her age at some point or have I mixed her up with Paloma Faith and or made that up?

I think her whole schtick was the fat chick who was funny because she was fat and said inappropriate things whilst fat which wore thin really fast. Her weightloss and “year of health” (bariatric surgery) has put a spanner in the way of available roles for her. Long thought Sacha was a bit of twat so basically it’s two twats trying to outdo each other in twatty behaviour. I hope they both come out of it worse off than when they started.
She was interviewed for some Australian magazine and when asked to confirm she was 29 and her birth name was Rebel, she said it was, going into great detail about why her mother picked the name. The journalist later found out she was older than her claim and her actual birth name was Melanie so she posted another article to correct the previous one. Rebel took the magazine to court and won $4.7m but had to pay $4.1m back as well as pay court costs for the other side because the court decided she was overpaid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Maybe the twins marriage is sexless? And it was me that said Sam Taylor Wood would position herself for the next Bond film. She wouldn’t trust him on a Bond set without her - you’ll have to prise her child-groom from her cold, dead hands.
Think I suggested it too- unfortunately she's just not a very good director though.
Being a similar age myself to SJT was when she met Aaron- if you met a young 18/19 year lad and you realised you quite liked him you'd just stop yourself, give yourself a slap.round face and give yoursef a good talking to. You'd be the responsible adult and just not entertain it surely.

• Heart

WaWooWeeWa

Chatty Member
The New York Times just published a rather fart-sniffing interview with Ewan MacGregor and his wife, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, what creative and innovative collaborators they are, etc.

Gone entirely unmentioned in the interview is McGregor's previous wife and the mother of his (first) four children, whom he divorced after knocking up Winstead on the set of Fargo.

• Haha
  • Sad

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I listened to the Beyoncé cover of Jolene and I would understand it more if we all knew she wasn’t singing about Jay and Jay didn’t cheat on her.
IMG_7337.jpeg

• Haha

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
Kate Beckinsale is another extremely attractive woman, blessed in the looks department who is starting to morph into someone unrecognisable. I know people are free to do this stuff but it's pretty sad that growing older is so repugnant to society.

• Sad
Reactions: 49

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Something that puzzles me is why Next have chosen Marvin Humes to be the face of their clothes. He isn't that famous, and isn't exactly someone most men would aspire to be like.

They've also chosen Gary Lineker, which, while still a bit of an odd choice, he at least makes a bit more sense.
Marvin Humes is the blandest, most boring looking boybander ever. Like he isn't unattractive, but fuck he just looks bland and boring, so while he hasn't been hit with the ugly stick, there is just no personality, no character, no depth. And he's just so forgettable.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
Well now, I would never have put them together…🤔

View attachment 2835149
This has got to be a PR thing. He's well known for liking them very young. I believe he had a relationship with Millie Bobby Brown when she was a teenager. There is so much noise about him in blind items. He would even film stuff in countries where the age of consent was low to get round things. He is disgusting, one of the worst.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Annyct

That’s made me think of Sam Ryder who was robbed of Eurovision and seeems absolutely lovely so don’t even think about ruining him for me! 😬
dam Ryder is an absolute darling, made time for my at the time 4 year old daughter who’s a huge fan of his, she’s autistic and is proper obsessed and was very startsruck and he was lovely made time for her gave her a hug and had a chat

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
friend just sent me a pic taken at a Broadway show recently WTF have Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Aniston done to themselves? It even took me 5 mins to identify Sean Hayes from Will and Grace. just WHY?
It's so sad isn't it? The fear of getting wrinkles. But people now elect to just look peculiar. Having their beautiful faces cut up and altered.
Case in point Ashley Judd. Such a lovely looking woman in Double Jeopardy. And she 100% would have aged better if she had left her face alone.
(I know she had a bad time at the hands of the fucker Weinstein).

Screenshot_20240401_182204.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

April Ludgate

Apparently he couldn't wait to shave it off because people kept telling him he looked like The Yorkshire Ripper.
---

Anyone remember the amazing time when 43-year-old Tim Westwood told a journalist he was 27?
Tim Westwood has always given me the absolute ICK. Who the fuck did he think he was kidding?! 27? As if.

• Haha

artnouveau

Chatty Member
Weak tea on nice celebs. My son works in a posh hotel.
Stacey Dooley, very nice and laid back, chatty.
Jemima Khan, super nice apparently, chatty and left a huge tip for the team.
Ralph Fiennes ( or Voldemort as my son kept referring him to) nice, left them a signed poster 😂

• Heart