Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie Theakston was born in 1970, he was 29 at the time.

I think the last time this was brought up, some random actor was identified? Someone who wasn't that famous? If I'm remembering right.
Yeah I'm sure when her autobiography came out she mentioned it in their and we dissected it. Think it was somebody in the end we'd never heard of

Reactions: 3
Someone international as it says they play for their home country, implying it’s not the U.K. but there are loads it could be

Reactions: 2
I looked at related articles and the ones that came up were Mezut Otzil, Mo Salah and one called Emile something...clues?
Well Mezut left Arsenal a while ago and no longer plays in the PL. Mo Salah is the darling of Liverpool FC, so very current. Could be him, though I wouldn’t have thought that was his thing, but who knows.
Not sure who the Emile guy is…can’t be Heskey lol!

Reactions: 2
Well Mezut left Arsenal a while ago and no longer plays in the PL. Mo Salah is the darling of Liverpool FC, so very current. Could be him, though I wouldn’t have thought that was his thing, but who knows.
Not sure who the Emile guy is…can’t be Heskey lol!
I just checked again, Emile Smith Rowe

Reactions: 1
According to the official birth records:

Liz Hurley, born 1965 so not 62 at all, maybe your work colleague was in the same class as Liz’s older sister?

Tess Daly, born 1969, no idea how old she claims to be

Denise Van Outen, born 1974, no idea if this was ever quoted as 1972 but was surprised she wasn’t older as she looks it to me

As said above, quite hard to successfully lie about your age these days
Now if only we could discover Sinitta’s birth year but I think she was born in the US.
I’m guessing she was born in 1997 which makes her 27. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I like a lot of J Los music, and I want to like her as a person but I find her ego and diva attitude so unlikeable. Her faux humbleness doesn't help, its so transparent

Reactions: 15
It's so good.
I thought about it for ages afterwards. The attitude to women was so horrendous, including towards female police officers.
I was vaguely aware of it at the time being young, and there always seemed to be a sense of relief that when a woman was murdered she was 'only' a sex worker. They started to take it really seriously when non sex workers were killed.
I thought it was ok, it could have been shorter and it was very over dramatised, just my opinion. Also quite dark and sometimes the dialogue was very mumbled, I found it hard to hear. I know they mention at the outset that some scenes and characters are added just for dramatic effect but to me the story on its own, of the victims and their families, is enough. I remember the murders being in the news and the Wearside Jack tapes (being from that area), and yes I think the attitude towards women and the "prostitutes" at the time was awful. I hope we have moved on but sometimes I'm not so sure we have.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Perverts and other assorted weirdos have been managing it for years. If he was in his underwear, or elasticated-waist sportswear or low-rise trousers, it's possible.
Not really. Not in a second, she’s relying on the description of a “grope” (which is, for clarity, bad enough) and tried to make it into something even more outrageous.

But she says she inserted her finger into his hole. The elasticated waist band or otherwise isn’t the barrier, it’s finding his hole and getting your finger up it in the scene she describes which is incredibly unlikely. She’s totally made it up.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I just checked again, Emile Smith Rowe
Oh yes of course, Arsenal! My son would be aghast that I’d forgotten about him. I didn’t realise he was married. He’s 22/23…though he could still be unfaithful! It seems to be wired into most footballers psyche to play away (pun intended)!

Reactions: 1
I like a lot of J Los music, and I want to like her as a person but I find her ego and diva attitude so unlikeable. Her faux humbleness doesn't help, its so transparent
She's got eyes like a velociraptor - I imagine her road to fame is littered with the people she's stomped on to get ahead.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not really. Not in a second, she’s relying on the description of a “grope” (which is, for clarity, bad enough) and tried to make it into something even more outrageous.

But she says she inserted her finger into his hole. The elasticated waist band or otherwise isn’t the barrier, it’s finding his hole and getting your finger up it in the scene she describes which is incredibly unlikely. She’s totally made it up.
If it happened, I hope she washed her hands afterwards. I am heartily cynical however, she's just trying to rustle up interest in her book.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.