Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, when Mel said ā€œgroup hugā€ at the end I was expecting her to hug both Alison & Dermot but she only hugged Alison whilst Dermot had put his hands out expecting to get a hug too

Also when Mel was recounting the story about the Spice Girls song that was playing in the lift whilst she was with her kids and she said to the kids ā€œthis is mummyā€, Dermot asked her which song was it, Mel said in an exasperated voice ā€œthe Spice Girlsā€. I think Dermot meant which song in particular
Maybe scary spice is a secret tattler and knows all about Dermot's cheesy knob šŸ¤­

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Iā€™m adding Lily Allen to the list of celebs I detest. So far I have Amanda Holden and Geri Haliwell. What a trio.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
not sure where to put this but this thread seems as good a place as any, the most recent Banksy....maybe no-one can take a good picture of it but I think its a bit tit? throwing a bit of green paint around behind a bare tree? the whole Banksy thing is getting a bit tired now I think?
always was tbh.anyone can bloody stencil.. it doesn't take a Rembrandt
---

This was playing in the background whilst I was busy this morning. I got a vibe that Mel doesn't like Dermot. šŸ¤”
#awkward!
for me it's Alison Hammond on the sofa glam AF and out scarying scary.. she looks really attractive here

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m adding Lily Allen to the list of celebs I detest. So far I have Amanda Holden and Geri Haliwell. What a trio.
Can I add Emily Blunt? The actress who fat shamed a waitress who had served her, for absolutely no reason other than to tell Jonathon Ross and his audience the woman was really huge.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Sorry to derail the thread. Does anyone know anything about Miranda Hart. She was everywhere at one point and now doesn't seem to be on anything.

I always wondered about her sexuality. Anyone got any gossip?.

With her comedy it seemed to me that people were happy to return and enjoyed being on it.

Reactions: 9
Sorry to derail the thread. Does anyone know anything about Miranda Hart. She was everywhere at one point and now doesn't seem to be on anything.

With her comedy it seemed to me that people were happy to return and enjoyed being on it.
I know she's from a very posh background and was/is mates with Claire Balding, they were at school together. I always assumed she was gay but no real knowledge of her personal life. I think she's moved more into writing and producing rather than performing. There's heaps of detail about her body of work over the years but nothing about her private life. Oh she's a practising Christian as well.

Reactions: 7

I think she had or may still have some health issues and bouts of depression. Probably made enough money during her sitcom years to live comfortably out of the spotlight for a good long stint. I know her style of comedy is polarising, and it's not really my thing tbh, but she's always seemed like a nice warm person.

Reactions: 17
Her family were/are loaded so I imagine sheā€™s got to an age where sheā€™s inherited some of that and her need to work is much less. Plus she wrote Miranda, did a book with it and a stage show and it was sold around the world so probably made her cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Only thing I knew about her was her dad (David Hart Dyke) commanded a ship that sank in the Falklands.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Whatever Miranda's doing now, I hope she loves it and it keeps her very, very busy. So much so that she never, ever feels the need to make another series of Miranda.

(She was very good at being irritating Miss Bates in Emma though).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who would have 19 at the time so perfect age and actor - if so bleeping hell how has that not come out sooner -well underage thatā€™s quite the skeleton in his closet
He doesn't seem like the type although that's obviously not an objective assessment.

I don't recall any other personal scandals on his part (although he was the subject of at least one kiss and tell).

Not naming an individual leads to speculation and the naming of innocent people which I find utterly repellent.
I generally agree although I wonder if maybe Lily wants to discuss her feelings about the situation but doesn't feel the need to "expose" the man. Perhaps she doesn't hold it against him even if she'd be well within her rights to.

Reactions: 5
I feel like there may have been a post on Instagram from Miranda/about her recently which led people to believe she had a child now? But I could be totally wrong? Never got her comedy show but did enjoy her in everything else she did like Call the Midwife and Emma

Reactions: 3
Miranda is a bit like a female Mickey Flanagan for me. At one point they were both on every tv show but havenā€™t from either of them in a long time

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.