Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This was playing in the background whilst I was busy this morning. I got a vibe that Mel doesn't like Dermot. šŸ¤”
#awkward!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I really liked the fairly recent remake of "Soldiering On" with Harriet Walter and actually think I prefer her than Stephanie Cole in the original which surprised me. Both were masterpieces of course.
Seeing as someone has mentioned Stephanie Cole that gives me an excuse to mention the TikTok I saw this morning from which I discovered that Stephanie was a mere 49 years old when she first starred in Waiting For God, that sitcom about the elderly residents of an old folks home.

god.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Seeing as someone has mentioned Stephanie Cole that gives me an excuse to mention the TikTok I saw this morning from which I discovered that Stephanie was a mere 49 years old when she first starred in Waiting For God, that sitcom about the elderly residents of an old folks home.

View attachment 2855481
She was only 41 when she started as Mrs Featherstone in 'Open all hours'!

IMG_20240404_153253.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

View attachment 2855481
Also Richard Wilson was only 54 when he started playing Victor Meldrew.

• Wow
Reactions: 29

This was playing in the background whilst I was busy this morning. I got a vibe that Mel doesn't like Dermot. šŸ¤”
#awkward!

She's a bleeping talentless gobshite that thinks her tit don't stink. In reality, had the Spice Girls not happened she'd have been manning the tills at the local Wimpy and probably shacked up with a drug dealer and 10 kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

#awkward!
Yeah, when Mel said ā€œgroup hugā€ at the end I was expecting her to hug both Alison & Dermot but she only hugged Alison whilst Dermot had put his hands out expecting to get a hug too

Also when Mel was recounting the story about the Spice Girls song that was playing in the lift whilst she was with her kids and she said to the kids ā€œthis is mummyā€, Dermot asked her which song was it, Mel said in an exasperated voice ā€œthe Spice Girlsā€. I think Dermot meant which song in particular

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yeah, when Mel said ā€œgroup hugā€ at the end I was expecting her to hug both Alison & Dermot but she only hugged Alison whilst Dermot had put his hands out expecting to get a hug too
Yeah, I looked up at the telly this morning and saw her slide right to hug Alison only. Think this is what's called passive aggressive. Compliments but a dig under the conversation.
I first noticed this phenomenon between my mum and auntie (in law), when they were chatting. Smiling like Cheshire cats but seemed to be stabbing each other under the conversation! Quite perplexed me as a child. šŸ˜®šŸ˜³šŸ˜•šŸ¤”

Reactions: 7
She's a bleeping talentless gobshite that thinks her tit don't stink. In reality, had the Spice Girls not happened she'd have been manning the tills at the local Wimpy and probably shacked up with a drug dealer and 10 kids.
Nah, she'd be on benefits and hounding the council for a bigger house and asking on forums for tips on how to pass her PIP assessment

• Haha
Reactions: 32

He's not fussy going by his dating history
If she wants a rebound with the hunk of man that is Lucien Laviscount then fair play to her. I'd go for a ride.

But I think the truth is the person Lucien loves the most will always be himself.

He will still always to me be the student who shacked up and married his Spanish teacher in Waterloo Road.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh she was and Thora Hird too. Does anyone know where I could watch those?
Some are on youtube and I saw the comment further up that they are on Dailymotion so bookmarked them instead thanks to whoever posted .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
100%. Even the other Spice Girls say she makes stuff up about reunions and stuff!!

Reactions: 8
Not naming an individual leads to speculation and the naming of innocent people which I find utterly repellent.

Reactions: 35
This is ringing a bell. He was very popular back then. He was Gruey! (Showing my age....) He tried to make it in America but nothing came of it. About 20 years ago he would pop up in B movies and you'd think 'oh look, it's Gruey!
lol, heā€™ll always be Gruey to me too. He was the son in Cracker too (great show).

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.