Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all this talk of Jennifer Lopez I've got -

Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got
I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block
Used to have a little, now I have a lot
No matter where I go, I know where I came from (from the Bronx)

Stuck in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I completely agree.
I was blown away by the visuals when I first saw it and still have been whenever I have rewatched it.
It's gorgeous to watch.
I agree - when my Ex and I were together I recommended he watch it as the visuals are amazing (he thought so too). I thought the whole storyline of going inside the mind of a serial killer was something different from the norm too.
(there is a sort of sequel to it, it's terrible, don't bother watching it!)

Reactions: 8

Stuck in my head.
What has always absolutely boiled my piss to volcanic levels about that song are the lyrics -

โ€˜I'm in control and loving it
Rumors got me laughing, kidโ€™

The fact that she then laughs after the second line, to illustrate what laughter is, just in case anyone is unaware of the concept of laughter and how it sounds, makes me more irrationally angry than is healthy. I bleeping hate it, more than I hate the movies of Michael Bay, thatโ€™s how deeply it cuts me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Stuck in my head.
Argh!!! Ear worm!!!!!!!
๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm the same as you, I was so excited about it, watched the first episode and gave up; I thought it was like watching a bad GCSE drama production, and it also came across as being extremely pretentious.
I didn't enjoy it either, was more excited about seeing local landmarks on there lol
Disappointed ๐Ÿ˜ž

Reactions: 3
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ly-Allen-slept-mystery-TV-star-young-age.html Has this been covered who is it?!
Iโ€™ve got Brian McFadden and Craig David both 19 at the time I think and both taking part anyone else?!
I think its Jamie Theakston.
---
Lily was born 1985, she was 14 in 1999 this was the team then.
---
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ly-Allen-slept-mystery-TV-star-young-age.html Has this been covered who is it?!
Iโ€™ve got Brian McFadden and Craig David both 19 at the time I think and both taking part anyone else?!
She says tv star so i dont think she means a musician thats why ive gone with Jamie.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I think its Jamie Theakston.
---
Lily was born 1985, she was 14 in 1999 this was the team then.
---

She says tv star so i dont think she means a musician thats why ive gone with Jamie.
Would his age fit? He does meet the description better tv star and chummy with her dad.
also seen five mentioned but canโ€™t see them being mates with Keith Allen - who based on this story is an utter knob now laughing at his 14 year old getting raped by his mate - absolutely grade A twatting cuntbag
---
CCER SIX (1999)
In 1999 the new trophy was unveiled and so was our fantastic new venue; Chelsea F.C.'s Stamford Bridge. The stars came out to play in our biggest line up ever and over 8000 noisy fans were there to witness it. Robbie, Damon, Mick Hucknall, Terrorvision, Ant & Dec, Mark Owen, Fat Les, Goldie and Bush got their kits on in our glamourous new surroundings. In a new trend, non music celebrities were negotiating high profile transfers into various teams, these included: Lennox Lewis, Peter Beardsley, Jamie Theakston, Chris Eubank and the cast of Lock Stock. Gail Porter, Cat Deeley and Sara Cox lit up the girl's games. Robbie's efforts were finally rewarded with a smooth passage to the final where they met Keith Allens Fat Les team. Fat Les surged to a surprising 3-1 lead with five minutes to play. Deafening roars came from Robbie's fans urging his team on in this thrilling final and almost constant pressure saw 'The Egos' just snatch back a goal with two minutes to go. However Keith Allen was the hero on the day and there was a new name on the new Cup; Fat Les! In true football style the Cup was paraded through the streets of London in Keith's London taxi cab before the team went off to celebrate properly at 'Team HQ'; exclusive celebrity haunt The Groucho
---
The cast of lock stock and two smoking barrels were there in 1999 -

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Would his age fit? He does meet the description better tv star and chummy with her dad.
also seen five mentioned but canโ€™t see them being mates with Keith Allen - who based on this story is an utter knob now laughing at his 14 year old getting raped by his mate - absolutely grade A twatting cuntbag
---
CCER SIX (1999)
In 1999 the new trophy was unveiled and so was our fantastic new venue; Chelsea F.C.'s Stamford Bridge. The stars came out to play in our biggest line up ever and over 8000 noisy fans were there to witness it. Robbie, Damon, Mick Hucknall, Terrorvision, Ant & Dec, Mark Owen, Fat Les, Goldie and Bush got their kits on in our glamourous new surroundings. In a new trend, non music celebrities were negotiating high profile transfers into various teams, these included: Lennox Lewis, Peter Beardsley, Jamie Theakston, Chris Eubank and the cast of Lock Stock. Gail Porter, Cat Deeley and Sara Cox lit up the girl's games. Robbie's efforts were finally rewarded with a smooth passage to the final where they met Keith Allens Fat Les team. Fat Les surged to a surprising 3-1 lead with five minutes to play. Deafening roars came from Robbie's fans urging his team on in this thrilling final and almost constant pressure saw 'The Egos' just snatch back a goal with two minutes to go. However Keith Allen was the hero on the day and there was a new name on the new Cup; Fat Les! In true football style the Cup was paraded through the streets of London in Keith's London taxi cab before the team went off to celebrate properly at 'Team HQ'; exclusive celebrity haunt The Groucho
---
Yes i saw that, JT serial sh***er, looking at everybody i was doing by elimination as to who would a 14 year old girl fancy? Hes to old it has to be somebody born in 1980, i didnt see the age, ive just re read it, it doesnt say a mate of her dads just somebody he played football with. I looked at the cast of Lock Stock and they are too old.

Reactions: 3
---
CCER SIX (1999)
---
Abz, Ritchie and Scott from 5ive would have been 19 then.
A few years ago Abz admitted to sleeping with underage girls when he was in the band.
I know he's a singer but he's also done TV stuff... he had a couple of BBC documentaries and did Celeb Big Brother.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Jamie Theakston was born in 1970, he was 29 at the time.

I think the last time this was brought up, some random actor was identified? Someone who wasn't that famous? If I'm remembering right.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.