Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Lolly Adefope- she’s put in the time and has won the right to comment on comedians who punch down, without simply being considered bitter. A really good interview with her in the Guardian/ Observer yesterday which references the Ricky Gervais moment. Also clearly outlines her background in stand up and her career thus far, maybe too inconvenient for OP to read properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Surely Valerie Singleton needs to figure too?!
Valerie and Joan Armatrading was the folklore when I was at school.
Though Valerie had a fling with Peter Purves didn't she? (Not saying the two things are mutually exclusive obvs).

Reactions: 9
Had a poke round the thread to see if anyone mentioned Kate Beckinsdale, and why she’s in hospital. I didn’t see anything, please don’t flame me if I missed it

Reactions: 5
The New York Times just published a rather fart-sniffing interview with Ewan MacGregor and his wife, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, what creative and innovative collaborators they are, etc.

Gone entirely unmentioned in the interview is McGregor's previous wife and the mother of his (first) four children, whom he divorced after knocking up Winstead on the set of Fargo.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
The New York Times just published a rather fart-sniffing interview with Ewan MacGregor and his wife, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, what creative and innovative collaborators they are, etc.

Gone entirely unmentioned in the interview is McGregor's previous wife and the mother of his (first) four children, whom he divorced after knocking up Winstead on the set of Fargo.
There were blinds he was cheating on MEW too

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Apparently Oprah has been voted the 3rd most hated celebrity in America. I'm behind on this - what's she done?
I don't know but could it have anything to do with her Harry and Meghan interview? My opinion of her dropped afterwards because it was an awful interview. She basically sat there and allowed them to say whatever they wanted without it being challenged.

Reactions: 38
I think one of the reasons is because Oprah is close to a lot of dodgy people like Harvey Weinstein

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
My Grandad used to have a liking for Ms Routledge, he used to say she was a “handsome” woman every time she was on TV.

Granny was not amused, although she did have more than a whiff of Hyacinth about her. 😊
He wasnt either the Randy old “The Major” or “The Commodore” was he? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like the twin’s (or twins’) husband possibly had another child with his ex in the year between splitting with her and remarrying. I hope he’s not a wrong ‘un. They deserve better.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I always disliked Ewan’s ex when she insisted taking part in that motorcycle series because she felt ‘left out’. She couldn’t even ride. It just looked like her keeping an eye on him.

Reactions: 15
I always disliked Ewan’s ex when she insisted taking part in that motorcycle series because she felt ‘left out’. She couldn’t even ride. It just looked like her keeping an eye on him.
It was odd wasn't it? You could tell Ewan was a bit embarassed and Charlie Boorman was perplexed as she was so hopeless on a bike and they had to slow everything down because of her.
Are there rumours about him cheating before his present wife?

Reactions: 12
Ewan and Mary were interviewed by Ross King for Lorraine on Thursday and spent the whole segment holding hands. Completely bizarre.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.