Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Dara O'Briain.
Hilarious, intelligent, Irish, swears like a trooper in his shows.
I definitely would!!

Please do not tell me any bad things about him!!
Sorry, but this is a balloon I can’t resist popping but apparently he’s an utter prick.

Friend stayed in the same hotel as him and apparently he was really rude and demanding to all the staff. Friend didn’t go up to him etc, but they were sat on a close table at breakfast for two mornings and he was just really vile apparently.

edit to add: Essentially he had the attitude of “don’t you know who I am?”. He was pissed off he hadn’t got a free upgrade, that sort of thing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Aww man, I thought you were all on about Neil Morrissey too 😃 I used to think he was a bit of alright but he isn't ageing so well these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Re Dara - my husband knows one of his inlaws, who reports Dara is exceptionally quiet at family gatherings. That is very weak, sorry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Who has custody of the hairspray?
I know I am a sad, old romantic goth - but I hope it’s not true 🧛

I am a huge David Vanian fan, and was disappointed when he split with his first wife (the fabulous fashion designer, Laurie Vanian). However, I believed that true love is complicated - and found that his second wife to be equally fabulous (Goth Queen, Patricia Morrison).

The current rumours, say that he is now running around with a new, much younger partner. This will be sad, if true - as I thought better of him.

I will be devastated, if these rumours turn out to be fact 🤪
---
Apparently it's true - she has a new boyfriend already, much younger than she is, and also a musician
I’m gutted

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I love Dara O'Briain.
Hilarious, intelligent, Irish, swears like a trooper in his shows.
I definitely would!!

Please do not tell me any bad things about him!!
He went to college with my brother in law. Can confirm he's a dote.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He has a girlfriend ...

---
Ooh I hadn’t seen any of this but am not surprised. Worked with him for a season about 7 years ago and while he wasn’t lecherous, there were vibes. I was 29 at the time. He also made a point of saying goodbye to me at the wrap party in front of his wife.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Ooh I hadn’t seen any of this but am not surprised. Worked with him for a season about 7 years ago and while he wasn’t lecherous, there were vibes. I was 29 at the time. He also made a point of saying goodbye to me at the wrap party in front of his wife.
What series or will that give you away 👀

Reactions: 7
Been watching the ITV documentary from last night on Paul O Grady and it showed a scene with Natalie Wood. She was a stunner from the glory era of Hollywood. Let's not forget what Kirk Douglas did to her....

Even his son knows his true. Instead of denying it saying his dad's name is being tarnished, it isn't true, he isn't around to defend himself etc, look what Michael said.
Even as he got older, he never changed. He was wheeled out at some awards show. Catherine Zeta-Jones was with him and as she bent down, he had his hand on her arse.

There is also a rumour he was involved in the actress Jean Spengler's disappearance back in the 40s. To this day she has never been found. He did talk to the police but changed his story a few times over the years. At first, he claimed he did not know of her then when that was found to be a lie, he admitted he did know her but had never dated her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Re TH I'm watching Taboo today (yes I know its old, so am I ok!) oh my, he's making my habit twitch! What a lovely specimen.
Tom Hardy in every other film/play/drama = OK, quite handsome but sexless.
Tom Hardy in Taboo = my clothes have all fallen off and my ovaries have burst 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
All the Dara O'Briain chat has reminded me of the time I encountered Professor Brian Cox walking up Oxford Road in Manchester. He was listening very hard to someone talking to him on the phone. Except he had the same Blackberry phone as me at the time; it had a red light that came on when the phone was in use. The red light on Brian's phone was not on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Been watching the ITV documentary from last night on Paul O Grady and it showed a scene with Natalie Wood. She was a stunner from the glory era of Hollywood. Let's not forget what Kirk Douglas did to her....

Even his son knows his true. Instead of denying it saying his dad's name is being tarnished, it isn't true, he isn't around to defend himself etc, look what Michael said.
There was a great documentary on Sky about Natalie a few weeks ago. She was so beautiful and talented.

Reactions: 14
Piss poor tea but I met Lucy Spraggan at Disney - around 2016 queuing to meet Alice and the mad hatter. She was with her then wife and their adopted kids. My daughter shared some sweeties and played a game with them in the queue. Mr bored said I think it’s that girl from the X factor. Me being gobby said, “has anyone ever told you how much like Lucy Spraggan you look” she replied with yes because I am her. I then made the cardinal error of asking if she’d done much since X factor. Very huffily she replied she’d made about 5 albums. These had clearly by passed me. She didn’t speak a word then in the long awkward wait.
We saw her play warm up for a Robbie gig at Sandringham last year. She was actually ok. Still didn’t know a single though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.