Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to burst the Sean Bean bubble but heโ€™s a wife beater sadly. Iโ€™m sure one poster on here even saw him randomly slap his girlfriend when she was working at a pub in Hampstead ๐Ÿ˜ก
The poster was working at a pub in Hampstead- not the poster.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Hate to burst the Sean Bean bubble but heโ€™s a wife beater sadly. Iโ€™m sure one poster on here even saw him randomly slap his girlfriend when she was working at a pub in Hampstead ๐Ÿ˜ก
Yes I know I remember one poster saying she saw him years ago. I think he is/was a drinker.

Reactions: 11
I love Dara O'Briain.
Hilarious, intelligent, Irish, swears like a trooper in his shows.
I definitely would!!

Please do not tell me any bad things about him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love Dara O'Briain.
I definitely would!!

I like him too. He's married to a doctor isn't he? He'd better not be a wrong 'un.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can confirm Sean Bean vile. A friend shagged him back in the day and she was drop dead gorgeous. Required a blue pill.
She didnโ€™t go back as he also has a tit attitude.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I love Dara O'Briain.
I definitely would!!

am Irish, would have been around the comedy scene years ago, I've never heard anything bad about Dara, pretty quiet tbh, I've seen some lovely interviews about his adoption story too

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They divorced in 2020 x
He has a girlfriend ...

---
No bubble were Sean Bean is involved. He's a bit of an anomaly. Everyone knows his history and that he's generally quite a horror but it doesn't seem to dent his appeal. Very odd. We've spoken about him many times in this thread.

I have to admit, that I am quite upset about rumours in goth world - that David Vanian and Patricia Morrison have split. I am hoping that the rumours are just social media nonsense.
Who has custody of the hairspray?

• Haha
Looks like the algorithm is working overtime at the very mention of David Morrissey so I might as well inflict some of them on you ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have to admit, that I am quite upset about rumours in goth world - that David Vanian and Patricia Morrison have split. I am hoping that the rumours are just social media nonsense.
Apparently it's true - she has a new boyfriend already, much younger than she is, and also a musician

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
He has a girlfriend ...

---

No bubble were Sean Bean is involved. He's a bit of an anomaly. Everyone knows his history and that he's generally quite a horror but it doesn't seem to dent his appeal. Very odd. We've spoken about him many times in this thread.
Yes unfortunately it doesn't put me off ๐Ÿ™„.
---
Yes unfortunately it doesn't put me off ๐Ÿ™„.
She looks like the cat who got the cream ๐Ÿคฃ she is v pretty.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG - thank you, thank you, thank you! I honestly can't thank you enough! How on earth did you find them? I have literally searched in every way I could think of! Already downloaded them.

I am not a hugger in RL at all but I'm sending you a HUGE virtual hug right now!
I went on google and found a website where a poster had requested them, another poster shared this link...https://www.freudx.xyz/serie/571/pure-wickedness.html and i downloaded them off there.

Hope you enjoy watching them again.

Reactions: 4
Been watching the ITV documentary from last night on Paul O Grady and it showed a scene with Natalie Wood. She was a stunner from the glory era of Hollywood. Let's not forget what Kirk Douglas did to her....

Even his son knows his true. Instead of denying it saying his dad's name is being tarnished, it isn't true, he isn't around to defend himself etc, look what Michael said.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.