Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know whether to ❤ or 😢 this post 😂
Absolutely love Sir Chris, and hope he’s doing ok.
I’ve got a real soft spot for Freddie too though, and I’m sad to read he was being a bellend.
Sir Chris is far better-looking in real life than he is on TV as well. Really quite handsome up close.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not sure about Rowan, but Mel Smith absolutely detested Pamela Mel Smith thinks ex co-star Mrs Billy Connolly is charmless | Daily Mail Online (from 2010, mind you).

Not sure if it was good old fashioned misogyny or Pamela is just a pain - though I must admit when I read her biography about her husband 'Billy' it was written in very syrupy, mawkish language that put me off the book (and I love Billy Connolly). I know she's a therapist (sex therapist?) in her professional life but I felt an editor could've been a bit more generous with the red pen.
Billy Connolly will always be one of the funniest people ever but he definitely lost his edge when he got together with Pam. I reckon a lot of navel gazing goes on there.

I say that as someone who was a Billy fan for as long as I can remember. I think he’s an auld windbag now, and has been for years.

Reactions: 22
The film with Rebel Wilson and Tom Hardy was This Means War, directed by "McG" and produced by Will Smith.

Reactions: 4
My Rowan Atkinson tea is from a friend of a friend who works in his bank, when he calls a man has to answer otherwise he hangs up and calls again lest he have to discuss his finances with a mere woman.
i know where they work 😉 as i worked at his bank too! Never knew that about him though but its disappointing when an actor you like is actually an arse in real life! (black adder fan!)

Reactions: 14
Billy Connolly will always be one of the funniest people ever but he definitely lost his edge when he got together with Pam. I reckon a lot of navel gazing goes on there.

I say that as someone who was a Billy fan for as long as I can remember. I think he’s an auld windbag now, and has been for years.
Yep, my fiancé seen him in a pub in Glasgow a few years ago and he was up his own arse talking all posh and acting like lord of the manor! Was also bullying a wee old man sat by himself and making fun of him. My fiancé and his mates got kicked out of the pub for calling him out.

I also heard he stole his jokes and patter off all the wee men he worked with in the boat yards passing it off as his own. He’s a phoney prick!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah it sounds like it, sell as many books as she can before they end up in bargain buckets in B&M.

This whole SBC thing makes them both look as bad as each other. She's said he was inappropriate with her, making her uncomfortable during a sex scene then admitted she sexually assaulted an actor on the set of another film, those in glass houses...
She also admitted to groping Anne Hathaway when they were in a film together as well. She said she improvised in a scene and grabbed Anne's boobs without telling her beforehand. She then said to the interviewer :

‘If you’re going to touch somebody inappropriately, you have to tell them before the take and say, “Is it alright if I do this to you?”‘

‘But I forgot… Maybe, like, deliberately forgot.’

I do believe her because there have been stories about him for years but you are right about her hypocrisy. It seems like when she is doing it, it's funny and fine but when it's done to her, then it's wrong and inappropriate.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I had real high hopes for the school drop off above but no, it had to be a bad one. Surely someone will have had a positive experience??!!! Anyone?
Yep, I was hoping someone would have had a good experience of Freddie Flintoff to counter him sounding like a bit of a fuckwit.

Maybe he is a big twit after all. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
his kids went to my school - one son one daughter - and when he would drop them off ALLLL the kids would shout mr bean at him and point
his grumpy face proved he despised it...
Hopefully the kids didn’t inherit his, erm, interesting looks!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Incase it’s not been mentioned, Lorraine and her growler are being honoured by BAFTA , forty years on tv…. Or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, you are correct, no way. Keanu is 59, his dad died back in 2016 aged 76, so it would be quite some miracle if his grandfather was still alive and even more of a miracle if he looked like that.

I mean, it's so obviously a manipulated image anyway.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.