Secret Celebrity Gossip #154

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can. You just have to pick your area of work wisely. People working for decent newspapers and news agencies have their journalistic integrity intact, for the most part.

In other news (ha!) check out what this head has done to himself, and note the DM typo in the caption (they clearly don’t have subeditors):

View attachment 2770766
He's that much of a poser I wouldn't be surprised if it was paint.

Reactions: 6
Can just see Greggggg now. Beating one out in the corner thinking he’s a reincarnated Benny Hill, whilst some poor care assistant tries to spoon feed him blended pork pie with a carrot jus and avoid the hand grabs.
Thanks for that mental image at 6:20am 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see that CBeebies presenter who got sacked for posing nude is back in the news complaining about it again, Sarah-Jane something. She pops every so often to do so and it’s really annoying
It was about 10 years ago and she pops up every 6 months or so to moan about it.

Reactions: 22
I was wondering this, not sure why it merits an angry face?
Thank you - I didn't understand why my question was deemed so awful either. I knew he'd been ill a couple of years ago but had no idea he had never fully recovered from whatever illness he had. RIP Big Keith aka Ewen MacIntosh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I caught a bit of Loose Women yesterday and once again Linda Robson said she considers herself a national treasure so she thinks she can park where she likes (they were talking about her numerous parking tickets).

I think she was joking about parking where she likes, but she definitely thinks of herself as a national treasure. This is second or third time ive heard her say it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I caught a bit of Loose Women yesterday and once again Linda Robson said she considers herself a national treasure so she thinks she can park where she likes (they were talking about her numerous parking tickets).

I think she was joking about parking where she likes, but she definitely thinks of herself as a national treasure. This is second or third time ive heard her say it.
Well she saw people fawn over Barbara Windsor so thinks she can expect the same.

Reactions: 16
Thank you - I didn't understand why my question was deemed so awful either. I knew he'd been ill a couple of years ago but had no idea he had never fully recovered from whatever illness he had. RIP Big Keith aka Ewen MacIntosh.
I think it was a fair question too. He was only 50. It’s unusual of someone that age to be in a care home. Very sad he died, he was probably my favourite Office character.

Reactions: 22
I think in regards to Ewan, it is strange he was in a care home, I think we automatically think hospice for end of life care but it may have been a rehabilitation care center. But we will never know. Just glad he was well cared for.

Also the exceptionally irritating paloma faith on BBC breakfast chatting bollox.

Reactions: 12
I think in regards to Ewan, it is strange he was in a care home, I think we automatically think hospice for end of life care but it may have been a rehabilitation care center. But we will never know. Just glad he was well cared for.

Also the exceptionally irritating paloma faith on BBC breakfast chatting bollox.
Yeah, I've just got back from the school run to find her singing bad woman as a lullaby lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don't think it's that strange he was in a care home if he was too ill to look after himself. It can be difficult to get all the care you need at home.

• Heart
I don't think it's that strange he was in a care home if he was too ill to look after himself. It can be difficult to get all the care you need at home.
I don't think the original poster thought it strange, more what illness would render a young person in a care home rather than hospice when a care home is usually associated with older people? I didn't read it as a judgement, but a genuine question?

Reactions: 26
I have an Internet friend in his 50s who is in a care home because he is too ill to look after himself. He has a few different conditions, including heart problems, coupled with his morbid obesity. So it definitely happens.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Possibly because you were asking the carer to divulge confidential information about one of their former residents?
I don’t know if they are bound by the same code of conduct as the medical profession, but imho morally they shouldn’t be discussing a residents personal details to the public.

Human curiosity makes us wonder why someone who is only 50 dies but, unless the family divulge it, I guess we will never know.

Just guessing here but it could be something like a stroke? My friend's dad is in a care home after a stroke and he was late 50s when he went in.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Possibly because you were asking the carer to divulge confidential information about one of their former residents?
I don’t know if they are bound by the same code of conduct as the medical profession, but imho morally they shouldn’t be discussing a residents personal details to the public.

Human curiosity makes us wonder why someone who is only 50 dies but, unless the family divulge it, I guess we will never know.
It wasn’t the carer it was their relative who posted about the care home.

Poor Ewan, 50 is far too young.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.