Secret Celebrity Gossip #154

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i miss it too (as someone, like you, whose foundation shade is normally called “translucent” or “porcelain” or “sickly victorian child”) 🤣 it was such good quality and the packaging was really pretty!
If I’ve not slept well and my dark circles are bad, I’m a dead ringer for Uncle Fester!😂 I use Asian make up brands now. Either Erborian or stuff from Pure Seoul.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I’ve not slept well and my dark circles are bad, I’m a dead ringer for Uncle Fester!😂 I use Asian make up brands now. Either Erborian or stuff from Pure Seoul.
I am also of the pale and interesting variety. I'll have to check these brands out, never heard of them.
Can confirm that all of Girls Aloud are beautiful in real life. When they were first famous they all lived in Princess Park Manor which is a Grade ll listed ex asylum turned luxury apartment development. There's a big Tesco nearby and I used to see them doing their shopping. I remember Nadine in particular being gorgeous and very petite.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
On the topic of Jess Glynne. There was an interview on the radio with her. Might have been Radio Clyde and even the DJ was like shes a complete twit.

I need to research this now. Probably imagining it lol
I had a meeting with some Jet2 people, “Darling hold my hand” was played on reception and the lifts in their Leeds office. It was not the best day that’s for sure 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I still miss Nicola Roberts’ cosmetics range - Dainty Doll. It was a range she got involved in specifically for very pale skin tones and, being so pale I’m often mistaken for a ghost, it was perfect for me. Sadly it disappeared, presumably discontinued.
I feel this. I’m blonde and pasty pale so a literal ghost, and DD001 was perfect. 🙁 Illamasqua Beyond Foundation in LR1 is a close second.

Reactions: 8
My relative looked after Ewan MacIntosh in the care home he was in. They’ve spoken very fondly of him. Apparently he was such a lovely guy. RIP.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
I had a meeting with some Jet2 people, “Darling hold my hand” was played on reception and the lifts in their Leeds office. It was not the best day that’s for sure 🤣
How the hell do Jet2 employees not shoot themselves in the face within a week of starting?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
It's not only the plane that the song is played on, the bloody coaches too that take you to your hotel!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Chatting to a girl at work earlier and she mentioned in her past she worked at a theme park and was tasked with being a one to one for Peter Kay at the height of his fame. She said he was mobbed very where they went.
I asked what he was like as I’d heard he could be a bit of a twit and she said he was lovely, chatty and nothing but polite to everyone all day.

Reactions: 44
It's not only the plane that the song is played on, the bloody coaches too that take you to your hotel!!
It was playing in the opticians this afternoon, I can assume Vlad is watching what i'm doing and hacking into specsavers DAB radio

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still miss Nicola Roberts’ cosmetics range - Dainty Doll. It was a range she got involved in specifically for very pale skin tones and, being so pale I’m often mistaken for a ghost, it was perfect for me. Sadly it disappeared, presumably discontinued.
Don’t know if you’ve tried this but Lily Lolo do very pale foundation. You can even buy sample pots to see if the shade is right for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.