Secret Celebrity Gossip #154

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ‘likes’ on Twitter certainly can. Was it Biggins who got caught out liking posts of twinks with their arseholes in the air?
It was, but I did like that he owned it and just went, essentially, "eh, I like twinks, get over it" (but more politely than that, because he's not me 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Strengths - accounts

Weakness - eczema
That was an absolute classic scene with "Big Keith's" appraisal 😂

The Office for me was absolute perfection. The writing, the acting, the comedic timing, the casting, the characters, every single thing about it was absolutely spot on. I never get tired of watching it.

Really said news about Ewen MacIntosh 😢

Reactions: 26
Gregg looks like he lives in a care home. Really weird chair and sofa placement. Chintzy and bland.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I see that CBeebies presenter who got sacked for posing nude is back in the news complaining about it again, Sarah-Jane something. She pops every so often to do so and it’s really annoying

Reactions: 29
Oh my BEATING HEART !
Why …. Just why ?
Their interior looks like the care home I was a senior HCA in for a decade. Those chairs look like the weird Lino type material covered ones we had in the dining room. I can almost picture my meds trolley in one of those corners 🤣

Can just see Greggggg now. Beating one out in the corner thinking he’s a reincarnated Benny Hill, whilst some poor care assistant tries to spoon feed him blended pork pie with a carrot jus and avoid the hand grabs.

For Fucks sake…why are all my posts on this thread about Greggggg bastard Wallace?!

*Cries into pillow and thinks about getting a life*

Edit - Cries more because everyone has already said the care home thing.
---
Omg I’m getting this bloody ad too now! Also I mentioned JG on the JM thread….what’s this thread doing to my miiiinnnddd….

Tbf I said JM looked like JG if you ordered JG off Wish when she wore a shite wig.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
“tresses” is the one that makes me stabby. I don’t think there is one single person in the English-speaking world who uses that word ever. Have The Fail copywritten it for the exclusive use of its journos?
They love the word ‘alum’ as well, makes me want to scream!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pale skin girlies: I'm a Scot who has worn SPF for decades and hides from the sun, so I'm pretty much blue (as Billy Connolly used to say). My skin has had its issues so me and foundation do not get on - usually but this matches my skin tone, wears well and doesn't sit in my pores.

I got it when it was six quid a few months ago and the price is trickling down on Amazon... (don't think I'm allowed to add links to purchase-able stuff so I'll just quote its header 'Half Measure Dewy Foundation - Marshmallow by Carter Beauty for Women - 1.01 oz Foundation' - the brand is Carter Beauty.

The Carter Beauty Half Measure (Marshmallow shade) is milk bottle white.

I've also felt the pain of using so-called Translucent loose powder (I love loose powder as it's a kinder veil on my skin, pressed powder is usually too harsh) that goes orange on my complexion. Collection 2000 (or Collection as they're known now) used to do a '9 Light Translucent' shade (60g, and also had SPF, also their sister brand Constance Carroll - one of their rare decent products) in a huge tub years ago but they discontinued it, to my dismay.

Coty Airspun Translucent is one I buy up when I see it at a decent price (though, it has the weirdest fragrance - go for Unscented if you can, er, sniff it out). Loose powder recommendations that don't cost the earth (or go orange) would be great - though I bought up some Laura Mercier-alike Lacura Loose Powder quite recently (from Aldi) but haven't tried it yet.
Does anyone know what the Jet2 song was before the awful current one? (Before 2015, according to Google). I remember it was sung by some boy band about never wanting to breathe again....something like that....which I thought was a bit grim and doom-laden for us nervous fliers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They love the word ‘alum’ as well, makes me want to scream!
If I have to see one more ".... goes braless!" headline in the Fail, I'm going to travel back to whatever old timey, fusty decade their pervy male writers are working in and stab them with their pencils.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.