Secret Celebrity Gossip #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, we can disagree of course. I do think though that things like this seem massive at the time because normally they are. But perspective is a great thing. I had similar happen to me at school but it was 25 years ago.

I just find it ironic that she’s quite a mean girl now with her posse and if she genuinely felt so ostracised before she’d be eager not to turn into the kind of person she has. 🤷🏻‍♀️
A girl who I thought was my best friend at 13 dropped me all of a sudden. Then we both made different friends at school, and forgot all about it. We met recently at the funeral of a mutual friend and it wasn't till I was halfway home on the train that I remembered it. A slight that made you rage/cry/cringe/burn as a teenager is nothing in the long run. It sets you up to deal with real trouble, and to be more understanding to others. Unless you're TS and can't see past your own vanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've been at work. I thought I'd have loads to catch up on, but no. I hate it when tattle goes AWOL, I feel like I've lost my little band of mates.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
A girl who I thought was my best friend at 13 dropped me all of a sudden. Then we both made different friends at school, and forgot all about it. We met recently at the funeral of a mutual friend and it wasn't till I was halfway home on the train that I remembered it. A slight that made you rage/cry/cringe/burn as a teenager is nothing in the long run. It sets you up to deal with real trouble, and to be more understanding to others. Unless you're TS and can't see past your own vanity.
perfectly put 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This wouldn’t surprise me, there have been rumours of that for years, but this latest one has cemented how fake the majority have seemed. She shouldn’t have to do it, which is why I hope the rumours are false.
I don’t think she courted publicity with Joe alwyn, which is why like someone else has said, I’m inclined to think that one was genuine.
I've said a lot of times, on this site and elsewhere, that I think Taylor is bisexual, and that at some point (probably when married to a man) she'll acknowledge that she's had relationships with women.

Reactions: 10
Same! I wasn’t expecting a bunch of grown women getting their knickers wet over the possibility of her announcing an album at the Grammys. Like…you are all in your 30’s, grow up!
I dared to go on and suggest she's bearding for that oaf of a American football player and got told to leave tattle forever. These sad middle aged woman were even talking about staying up to watch the superbowl just to see her. I thought tattle was about mocking people who deserve contempt?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think it very much depends what your life is like. To someone who has a decent family, at least one loving parent who cares, is anffirmed annd not undermined and decent attachments, it is hurtful. But to those who don’t, that kind of ostracism and rejection can be the final straw and does tip into heartbreak or ongoing issues with relationships. Leaving them feeling, even as an adult, that they always have to prove themself or that they are not enough.

Without a solid foundation, life is infinitely harder and more confusing to navigate.
Very well said. ❤

Reactions: 10
What is the advantage of being able to spunk across a room? Weird brag.
My friend told me her then boyfriend could do this. It seemed useful for conception but also a bit scary in case it came out of your eyes or something.

Trauma of any kind, even if it happens as a child, can last for years. If it happens to a lot of people - well, that's a lot of people sharing the same trauma (a trauma isn't necessarily something huge, it's anything which has a lasting effect on you). Some of my worst neuroses, which have crippled me romantically, and caused me a great deal of damage both physical and mental, have roots in embarrassingly minor incidents at school. What happened to Taylor is part of what made her.

Re dear Steve Wright: did Sara Cox find out while on air? I'm listening to the programmes from yesterday and Jeremy Vine says he found out when he got off air, so around 1400. I'd thought that the first Sara and her team knew of it was when the newsreader announced it, but if Vine knew then Scott Mills must have?

The broadcasters all did superbly yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Gregg's always struck me as a pervert. I have no info on whether he is or not, but the leering faces he pulls when looking at some of the contestants' dishes does lead me to believe that he probably does take some of the food home and shag it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.