Secret Celebrity Gossip #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the advantage of being able to spunk across a room? Weird brag.
I know right? I was wondering that, especially if it is meant to be consolation for it being a tiddler?

Also, can you imagine when he suspected he had this jizz gift?

”erm…just asking…for a laugh like…but how far can you jizz?….its obviously banter so cm or inches is fine…lol…its not something I’ve thought about before…just a crazy question….lolol….ummm..lads chat like this all the time don’t they….anyway…how far?”
---
Also…it irritates me that Gregg has a big cock.

I know, I’m petty af. But he’s so bleeping annoying he deserves a cock like a cornichon.

(Ooh….get me and my fancy food reference :cool:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m at the desperate stage where I’ll happily take a bit of rancid Gregg gossip over all the Taylor Swift talk tbh.

In other news, Kev Clifton was apparently wearing heels at the award thingy in the last thread as a prep/promo for some stage show he’s doing and not because he’s a short arse

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know right? I was wondering that, especially if it is meant to be consolation for it being a tiddler?

Also, can you imagine when he suspected he had this jizz gift?

”erm…just asking…for a laugh like…but how far can you jizz?….its obviously banter so cm or inches is fine…lol…its not something I’ve thought about before…just a crazy question….lolol….ummm..lads chat like this all the time don’t they….anyway…how far?”
---
Also…it irritates me that Gregg has a big cock.

I know, I’m petty af. But he’s so bleeping annoying he deserves a cock like a cornichon.

(Ooh….get me and my fancy food reference :cool:)
You just know he's one of those men that's well endowed but hasn't a clue how to use it, while being imbued with an inflated sense of his own importance and perceived prowess.
Also I bet it's shaped like a quenelle. Just a feeling I have.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't know if it's a fallacy that the proteins in sperm, designed to 'eat' their way into an egg, also 'eat' into your eyeball which is why it stings so much.
Maybe this is the true meaning of the term "eye bleeping".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gregg's always struck me as a pervert. I have no info on whether he is or not, but the leering faces he pulls when looking at some of the contestants' dishes does lead me to believe that he probably does take some of the food home and shag it.
If I were his wife I’d be fully supportive of a pork pie giving me a night off to be fair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Re Kanye’s wife Bianca - she has large breasts which I think everyone and their mum has seen, bare surely walking around without any form of support is painful for her?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
My first recollection of seeing Taylor was in a country music award show (remember when she was a country singer???)

She was God awful!!! I remember thinking how the hell did she get a record deal? Someone criticised her vocals and her manager came out with some reference about how this wasn't American Idol. Think Kelly Clarkson and some other folk took umbridge at the remark, like American Idol contestants were lesser people than Taylor.

If its a competition between Taylor and Beyonce, then I'll be Team Queen Bee!!! Beyonce ain't no Aretha (nobody is) but I do think she's got more about her than Taylor.
I thought Taylor’s voice was weak in her country days but do think she has improved. I saw her life a few years back and thought she was great. My Swifty daughters and I are seeing her in June. I don’t know what to make of her and Kelce though.

Reactions: 7
I've said a lot of times, on this site and elsewhere, that I think Taylor is bisexual, and that at some point (probably when married to a man) she'll acknowledge that she's had relationships with women.
I could sort of understand her hiding something like that way back when she first started in country music, but do you think it would harm her career now? I’d like to think not, her fanbase definitely leans more towards the widely-accepting these days.

Reactions: 10
Article in the Mail saying TS will soon distance herself from him.

Is his partying after winning the Super Bowl really a reason to distance herself from him? Not defending him here but it doesn’t sound like he goes out and parties every weekend

Reactions: 5
Taylor Swift is pretty powerful, her Swifties are insane. My personal conspiracy theory is that her and Travis are a fake PR romance so she could boost his career and mobilise her Swifties to watch the Super Bowl and so they have some of the biggest viewership numbers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Is his partying after winning the Super Bowl really a reason to distance herself from him? Not defending him here but it doesn’t sound like he goes out and parties every weekend
He and his team mates partied after knowing people had been shot. Not a great look. Said it was “toned down” but optics wise it’s not good. I couldn’t fathom “celebrating” (and being daft enough to post the photos online) if I knew our parade had ended so tragically. But footballers not known for their brains.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I could sort of understand her hiding something like that way back when she first started in country music, but do you think it would harm her career now? I’d like to think not, her fanbase definitely leans more towards the widely-accepting these days.
It just adds to her mystique

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Article in the Mail saying TS will soon distance herself from him.

This is why people think her relationships are fake. They play out in public, then when there’s one whiff of bad publicity, the guys are dumped. I’m not going to comment on what he’s done (mainly because idc) but if she’s ever going to have a lasting relationship, she needs to stop caring about what the public think. She has enough star power now that unless her bf’s are murderers or n0nces, she’s not going to lose her fanbase. Either live your life on the down low (like with that other guy) or stop caring what other people, especially those with a social media account, think.

Reactions: 8
Have you seen Bob Geldof online warning TS not to criticise Trump as it will threaten her personal safety? It was an interview on Times radio, I caught a clip of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.