Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
With The Body Shop does this mean it’s completely over and will close down or are they going to try and save it?
Much like Lush it became far too expensive.
I stopped shopping there when they changed the formula of my favourite product line "White Musk", and other favourites such as satsuma.
I couldn't believe how little fragrance every product I purchased had and the overall formula changed beyond recognition.
They have a nerve to sell items that smell nothing like they once did, and still label them "iconic brands".
I'm now stuck with lots of stuff I can't use.
Everything I once loved- just smell of chemicals with no lasting fragrance..
I think they forgot that often "if it ain't broke- don't fix it".
I'm not surprised they're going tits up.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
I agree it’s awful… and I blame the British press. But the whole raison d’etre of this very site is about sharing and discussing private and public news about famous people. So I don’t really feel any of us should throw stones tbh.
That's a completely false equivalency.

In the few years I’ve been here I’ve never seen anybody out someone’s medical issues. This is a gossip site, not the gutter press.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
Jess Glynne is my least favourite singer. Someone on here once said she sounds like a goat trapped in a well and it really stuck with me. God knows why she still gets work - Rather Be makes me want to tear my ears off.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinkpenguinx

Chatty Member
Well, Popbitch used to regularly post this photo of Kelly Osbourne on their board, so, for old time's sake..
View attachment 2761517
And, with Ozempic, there's whisperings that it can muck up how your gut digests food (or not), forever, and I've heard about some women needing a stoma from prolonged use - and / or a higher incidence of pancreatic cancer. Death is a great way to lose weight. I'm sure there are many who think these rumours are just a conspiracy theory but you don't gamble with your health or life, imo.

Boring answer but you're better to get into intermittent fasting and do that forever, instead. And your body won't get the 'shock' sudden weight loss that puts strain on your organs and potential muscle wastage that can give that wizened look to your face ('Ozempic Face').
My cousin has been completely fucked by ozempic, hes lost 9 stone but now has an overactive thyroid, diabetes and due to have surgery for his pancreas next week 😳 very extreme side effects

• Wow
  • Sad

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I’m very shocked by his sudden death. Even if he wasn’t everyone’s cup of tea he was a familiar voice that would always be there. Sara Cox did well to hold it together. It seems from all of the messages and tributes that it’s been a real shocker for everyone.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Amanda Holden is vain but funny with it. On that show she does with Alan Carr in Italy, she told him her knees had gone. She said they look like elderly faces in them. Alan said what can you do about that? She said she didn’t know but she would find a way. She also said the women in her family have young looking faces but the necks go like ET. She is a show off but she owns it.

• Haha
  • Heart

petitspois

VIP Member
I think, as a rule, you can say that anyone - famous or not - that starts wearing orange or purple coloured lenses on their glasses is a complete and utter twat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Britbloke

Ruth has denied they’re making another now 😔
Meant to say this earlier but Ruth Jones is underappreciated, IMO. Her range - from things like Hattie (Jacques bio drama) and A Child's Christmas In Wales (which you all must watch next Yuletide if you haven't already) and other stuff - is great.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I wonder who spilled the beans about Chris Hoy's illness? If it's come from a medical professional then they must be struck off. Far more likely a member of the public though, seeing him in a cancer hospital, like poor Sarah Harding, being photographed undergoing chemo. That was a hospital visitor who decided to inform the press. What a cunt.

• Sad
Reactions: 43

Carefree

VIP Member
"Or pissed off that they can't afford it".Fuck off you vile nepo baby.The only reason she can afford anything is because of her parents.
Not true. Clearly she is living it up with the royalties from this

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
OMG that hold my hand shite. The adverts are enough to do your head in. Imagine you were in a Jet2 plane crash and that was the last thing you heard? 🤣

• Haha
re- Steve Wright - I always find it weird when people refer to deaths as 'so sudden' in the sense that death is sudden - people can literally be alive and breathing one second and then dead the next (hopefully I will make it to the end of this post, lol). Poor chap looked very unwell in later years, very overweight. Could have been anything - stroke, aneurysm, cardiac arrest. Hopefully it was quick and he didn't suffer, whatever happened.

• Sad