Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Re Taylor Swift looking like Trump. I don’t see it.

But when I see Taylor she just reminds me of a synchronised swimmer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
I’ve nothing against SEB, she comes across a down-to-earth, decent human but Jesus Christ I hate that bloody song, then and now it just gets on my tits. The rest of her stuff is also not to my taste.
I always think she seems okay, I wasn’t a fan of the music but I did want her boots in the MOTDF video. They were amazing . However, I’m always slightly ick-ed by her husband (of The Feeling. Now there’s music made for lifts) who had to get counselling because of Sophie doing strictly. Like, get a grip fella.

• Haha
  • Heart

PeteM

VIP Member
I just find her so average in all ways and devoid of any personality. She's not shit, she's just...OK.

• Heart

Carapop

VIP Member
It makes me so happy to see Freeman look like such an absolute knob. I’ve never heard him in an interview and thought he was anything but an incredibly insecure eejit who takes himself way too seriously.

Villanelly

VIP Member
I apologise in advance for the oversharing but I had the greatest sex dream of my life about Howard Donald. I'd never looked at him twice before.
Carry on.
Oh also, Naomi Campbell seems like SUCH a cunt.
I recently had a sex dream about Barry fucking Keoghan! I’m blaming this godawful thread. 😭

• Haha
  • Sick

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I love tattle for lots of things
But some posters are absolutely bonkers 👀👀😂 the Katie Price threads are a good example 🤣👀😮

Well this has been long suspected, now confirmation of the sicko he really is
---

The PS threads were brilliant, it was the lead up to my wedding and I had genuine FOMO 😂 I kept sneaking little looks at tattle
Kim Woodburn on GB News referring to Holly Willoughby as "That little bitch" 😂🤣😂
Erm,some of our posters are fab detectives believe it or not,we’ve found out loads of info.🧐

• Heart
  • Haha

SouthernSofty

Gavin and Stacey is my go to series when I'm fed up. I love Pam and her endearing lack of political correctness, with her friends Big Fat Sue and Japanese Margaret.
I hope the Christmas Special is utterly brilliant. I wonder where it will be filmed? Barry Island or Essex? ETA: I know the Essex house is actually in Cardiff and not Essex.
" It's all the drama Mick, I just love it !"

• Haha
  • Heart

Silverback

VIP Member
MJ was a piece of work. He also befriended Paul McCartney and learnt about Paul trying to get control of the Beatles back catalogue, aka Northern Songs. Jacko then fucked Paul over by buying Northern Songs himself.

He was also a piece of shit pedalo of course.

• Wow

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but apparently the accusation against Christian Horner is one of sexual misconduct (from a woman) and he’s offered her £650,000 to settle.

ETA: on a lighter note Googlebox is watching Saltburn tonight.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Does anyone give a shit about the Super Bowl in the UK? Maybe I’m underestimating the interest but I couldn’t give less of a toss if I tried even with all the celebs that attend. Don’t know anything about American football and I’m already bored of seeing photos of Swift and her brick shithouse of boyfriend.
Yes,I feel the same,never even talked about few years ago not a mention now we’re blasted by it.Our rugby is proper,that super bowl shite isn’t,that’s my opinion.🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Pinkpenguinx

Chatty Member
Every time I saw a heavily pregnant Zawe Ashton in the news, I wondered how the hell TH had managed to knock her up given that she definitely slept in the spare room as they were absolutely just mates and nothing more 😁

I’ve just been reading the Reddit thread about MM and I’d forgotten how funny her crap was until you see it all distilled down to the basic ‘facts’

I love tattle for lots of things
But some posters are absolutely bonkers 👀👀😂 the Katie Price threads are a good example 🤣👀😮

More Schofield gossip

Well this has been long suspected, now confirmation of the sicko he really is
---
I remember joking about breaking my ankle running to tattle to read about PS when it came out.

Then I did break my ankle!
The PS threads were brilliant, it was the lead up to my wedding and I had genuine FOMO 😂 I kept sneaking little looks at tattle
Kim Woodburn on GB News referring to Holly Willoughby as "That little bitch" 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
It's intended use is to help regulate insulin in type 2 diabetics. It slows digestion making people feel fuller for longer, suppressing the appetite which is how people lose weight on it. Due to its popularity for weight loss on the Internet being sold for £200+ a pen, its in incredibly low supply for diabetic patients, its been out of stock for several months for those who genuinely need it. The side effects seem to be really extreme in some people, not sure I'd chance it having heard the horror stories
Makes Kelly O bragging about being able to afford it even more disgusting, especially since she's always virtue signalling about other shit.

Reactions: 39