Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What is the advantage of being able to spunk across a room? Weird brag.
I know right? I was wondering that, especially if it is meant to be consolation for it being a tiddler?

Also, can you imagine when he suspected he had this jizz gift?

”erm…just asking…for a laugh like…but how far can you jizz?….its obviously banter so cm or inches is fine…lol…its not something I’ve thought about before…just a crazy question….lolol….ummm..lads chat like this all the time don’t they….anyway…how far?”
---
Also…it irritates me that Gregg has a big cock.

I know, I’m petty af. But he’s so fucking annoying he deserves a cock like a cornichon.

(Ooh….get me and my fancy food reference :cool:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Don'tlookEthel

this is my ick. people re-enacting ANYTHING.
I had a boyfriend who would mime along to Tenacious D as though he were Jack Black, all the over the top gestures and facial expressions, I died of embarrassment. I am glad to say that relationship didn't last long but embarrassed it lasted as long as it did. Also when he said his favourite band in the whole world was Red Hot Chili Peppers I laughed until I cried, pure hysterics. then I saw his puzzled face and realised he wasn't joking

• Haha
  • Sick

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Fact he was forced to reveal it though :mad: press are scummy
Disgraceful☹ everyone should be entitled to keep their medical conditions private - who was forcing his hand I wonder- wishing him all the best - we are cycling fans in our house he seems like a great guy.

• Heart

April Ludgate

Which ones?
Antony and Duncan. Antony never shut up, constantly interrupted everyone- very jazz hands, look at me.
Duncan was also a massive attention seeker and SO camp, I have no idea how he convinced people he was straight for so long.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Missmopps

VIP Member
Watching the news and David Cameron being interviewed about serious matters in Gaza and all I can think about is what a freshly wanked cock must look like. Thanks you lot 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

SamFoxStuckinaCloak

Chatty Member
I didn’t know that about Rafe Spall and Esther Smith. A friend worked with him on a play once and he was apparently a total bellend.

Also spoke to a friend who worked with Greg(g) Wallace and a) they’re fairly certain he’s neurodiverse and b) the one thing missing from his schedule was “sex with wife” which he allegedly blocks out in his diary the same way he does “strategy games” and “playing with son.”

• Wow
  • Sad

Flibbertigibbet

Chatty Member
She's always had strategic partnerships rather than relationships. Remember Tom Hiddleston making such a tit of himself? And eemember the Golden Globes about 10 years ago, when Tina Fey and Amy Poehler were pretending to be drunk aunts and joking about TS and her boyfriends, telling her to stay away from some eligible bachelor? And she took it as a huge sexist thing, except it wasn't, she just has no sense of humour at all. She always has a sour puss on her, like someone has slighted her and she is going to get even (by writing a shit song about it and making even more inexplicable money) and that's why I don't like her. Humourless, sourpuss, fusspot streak of vanity.

• Haha
  • Heart

petitspois

VIP Member
Gregg's always struck me as a pervert. I have no info on whether he is or not, but the leering faces he pulls when looking at some of the contestants' dishes does lead me to believe that he probably does take some of the food home and shag it.
If I were his wife I’d be fully supportive of a pork pie giving me a night off to be fair.

• Haha
  • Heart

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
MJ was a piece of work. He also befriended Paul McCartney and learnt about Paul trying to get control of the Beatles back catalogue, aka Northern Songs. Jacko then fucked Paul over by buying Northern Songs himself.

He was also a piece of shit pedalo of course.
His fans regularly brag and lie about him buying other artists rights out from under them.

That's a really shitty thing to do, not cool or impressive.

But his superfans/defenders (as opposed to people who just like his music) are even nuttier than Swifties.

I suppose you'd have to be to keep making excuses for a nonce.

Reactions: 37

Trixiem

Well, Popbitch used to regularly post this photo of Kelly Osbourne on their board, so, for old time's sake..
View attachment 2761517
And, with Ozempic, there's whisperings that it can muck up how your gut digests food (or not), forever, and I've heard about some women needing a stoma from prolonged use - and / or a higher incidence of pancreatic cancer. Death is a great way to lose weight. I'm sure there are many who think these rumours are just a conspiracy theory but you don't gamble with your health or life, imo.
I've been on Ozempic (as a diabetic) and it worked brilliantly until it hurt to use it. It took three weeks to get into my system properly, at which point I just felt queasy just looking at any food, there's where it works great. I lost two stone in a month and now down to 11 stone 4lbs. The problem is after month two, I was throwing up, nothing was staying down and I started with bad cramps and blood in my saliva, when I threw up. Went back to GP and stopped taking it. I can't imagine how long some of these celebs will be on it, but I couldn't hack it for long, tbh.

• Sad
  • Wow
Geri is a fool to stand by him. But she already knows he's a cheater, so...
He allegedly kept sending the woman 'sexually suggestive messages'
A leopard doesn’t change its spots… she bagged him when he was involved and pregnant with another woman

Silverback

VIP Member
I also just listened to the new Beyoncé single. What a load of bollocks.

As I said on the Beyoncé thread, she is cynically dipping into different genres in an attempt to stay interesting- Renaissance was popular with gay culture and now she’s gone country.

It reminds me of Madonna in her heyday- constantly staying relevant by being a shape-shifting chameleon. She too had her little nod to country music with her Music album.

I don’t buy any talk about this being something that Beyoncé wanted to do. She’s a money making machine with a big team around her and they go int the direction of the cash. Let’s not pretend this is about her Texas roots.

This is what I hate about the music industry- it’s all about exposure and money making. Look at Ice Spice- a total charisma-less Miss Nothing. But there’s all the hype that we are meant to buy in to.

I’d actually rather take Dane Bowers and Vicky B singing about being out of their minds than this nonsense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Well you can tell her Mum has gone entirely overboard with it so you’d think of anyone Kelly would be able to see the negative side. Sharon currently looks like a shite waxwork version of herself.
Well, Popbitch used to regularly post this photo of Kelly Osbourne on their board, so, for old time's sake..
image-1-for-when-kelly-osbourne-stepped-out-at-the-emmy-awards-in-la-this-week-the-crowds-and-...jpg

And, with Ozempic, there's whisperings that it can muck up how your gut digests food (or not), forever, and I've heard about some women needing a stoma from prolonged use - and / or a higher incidence of pancreatic cancer. Death is a great way to lose weight. I'm sure there are many who think these rumours are just a conspiracy theory but you don't gamble with your health or life, imo.

Boring answer but you're better to get into intermittent fasting and do that forever, instead. And your body won't get the 'shock' sudden weight loss that puts strain on your organs and potential muscle wastage that can give that wizened look to your face ('Ozempic Face').

• Haha
Edward Enninful has been in the news this week as his last issue of Vogue goes on sale tomorrow and there's loads of famous women on the cover.
Edward blocked me on instagram a few years ago. At the time, there was an article on the Guardian's instagram page about him claiming to have been racially profiled on his way into the Vogue office, and as a result the security guard was fired. I made a comment that said something like: instead of firing the guy and potentially causing his family to lose their home and/or main source of income perhaps Edward could have tried to educate him by paying for some kind of unconscious bias training or something. That was it. Didn’t tag him or anything.

so he can go and fuck himself.
THIS is the tea I’m here for. This. Right here.

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
She has got a horrible voice but it's undoubtedly a catchy song which pisses all over most current pop.
I saw Sophie at Butlins Skeggy last September. Her voice was reedy and thin and she couldn’t work the crowd. We left and went to see Chesney Hawkes instead 😂😂😂 Blue were there too, middle aged dads dancing and miming, absolutely shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

EffingDust

Chatty Member
I read or saw somewhere Amy W just wanted to have a really long break in the Caribbean, or even retire there. She knew she needed to recover. But Mitch kept pushing her to go on tour while she was still unwell and because she loved him she did. And presumably trusted his judgement.
Like Tom Parker pushing Elvis when he was obviously unwell.
Horrible greedy men.
“If my Daddy thinks I’m fine”

He’s a grifting horrible slimebag who exploited Amy for all she was worth, she was no angel but she had no safe harbour between him, her hangers on and idiot boyfriends.

If Taylor Swift died her dad would be the exact same.

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Fact he was forced to reveal it though :mad: press are scummy
Same thing that happened to Sarah Harding. Someone saw her at the Christie in Manchester and went to the press forcing her to speak out. Fucking disgusting.

• Sad