Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L3moning

VIP Member
What cheek Vanessa Feltz's ex Ben Ofoedu has claiming Vanessa just used him for eye candy and took away the best years of his life. What a fucking joke. He was happy to live in her house, attending functions with her and bask in her limelight for 17 years. He's also moaning she made him look the bad guy. :rolleyes:
If you don't want to made to look like the bad one then maybe don't cheat on your fiancée 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 48

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Then he had a naked, lifelike doll made of her, in a bed and put it in his video.
Then just the other day he booked tickets at the Super Bowl to sit in front of her. He got made to move. He’s just now dropped another song where he’s talking about her again. He hates the fact that everyone took her side when he got up on stage and he’s never gotten over it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
Has anyone been following the Eric Idle Twitter rant?

I think he’s more or less right to be pissed about how the business has been handled, especially since the whole Spamalot movie idea was nixed by the other Pythons
Controversial opinion incoming. I don’t find Monty Python particularly funny. I find a lot of it too daft to laugh at and I think a lot of people who find them hilarious are just pretending to try and make themselves look clever.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Carefree

VIP Member
Vultures fighting over scraps

Going by this and the biopic, Amy's estate mustn't be bringing in as much money as Mitch hoped.
Mitch is a fucking disgrace of a parent. We might all mither about the Instagram lot, and the way they treat their kids, but his own daughter is gone and he's still violating her for what she's worth to him. Wasn't he in New York on tour when she collapsed? Because anyone gave a shite about him without her.

Reactions: 46

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
We saw him at one of these acts of the 80s gigs with no expectation really. Turns out he was best act of the night and had a really good set.
I was a bit of a Duranie but Ultravox were my favourite band and I had a massive crush on Midge Ure and his pencil moustache. I saw them at the Liverpool Empire in about 1983 and it was genuinely one of the best concerts I have ever been too. We all ran around to the stage door and hung about for a bit and then some guy came out and told us to queue nicely or we weren't coming in to meet them!! 15 years old me was blown away. We were allowed in to meet the band and they were all lovely and signed out programmes. I still have it.

• Heart
I met Midge Ure 7 years ago and had a long conversation and drinks with him. He’s a genuinely engaging and interesting guy. One of my favourite slebs.

• Heart
I would be shocked if it was suicide.
It's the wording in the tribute that made me wonder. 'With enormously regret'. Hopefully I'm wrong and it was heart failure or similar. Either way he's still no longer here and it's very sad.

The tributes from his friends and colleagues have all been so positive. It always makes me feel a bit sad that the person who dies never gets to hear any of the lovely things said about them.

• Heart

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Geri is a fool to stand by him. But she already knows he's a cheater, so...
He allegedly kept sending the woman 'sexually suggestive messages'
Under normal circumstances, I'd feel sorry for Geri, but seeing as she stalked him and shagged him while his wife was pregnant, means my sympathy is somewhat limited.

Silverback

VIP Member
Jess Glynne is my least favourite singer. Someone on here once said she sounds like a goat trapped in a well and it really stuck with me. God knows why she still gets work - Rather Be makes me want to tear my ears off.
Darlin hold my hand!
Darlin hold my hand! x infinity

I once was told my someone that when you’re boarding a Jet2 plane they play that song over and over. It has put me off ever going on a Jet2 holiday.

• Haha
  • Wow

Villanelly

VIP Member
Hated the Dancefloor thingie but loved this one… I could cry with nostalgia hearing it again now, where did the years go 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Just going back to Chris Hoy (I’m still angry about it). Please excuse my ignorance, but as thought after the Leveson Inquiry and phone hacking scandal, there were new privacy laws brought in. Surely an individual‘s privacy regarding their health was top of the list? If it wasn’t it should be made law - you fuck about like that, either tipping the Press off or publishing info and straight to jail for a time.
Didn't the same sort of thing happen with Gareth Thomas the rugby player?
He was forced to come out to his family, and also tell them about his HIV diagnosis as he had a tip off the papers were going to write about it. I can't remember when that was. But utterly disgraceful.

• Sad
Reactions: 45