Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I worked in mental health for a long time, we had rules of what was acceptable behaviour and how our service users were to treat each other and staff. No-one got to be a cunt and have that excused by their mental health unless they were in such a crisis that they didn't know what they were saying/doing and needed to be on section. So Kanye needs to either be on section or stop being such a massive prick
Kanye being a massive prick at the Grammys in 2015...😡😡😡 (I'm a huge Beck fan so this really pissed me off at the time!)

Reactions: 4

L3moning

VIP Member
She was everywhere at one point. Her voice grates the hell out of me! That song of hers on the Jet2 ads that’s constantly on the telly really irritates me as well! 😩

She’s with Alex Scott now, isn’t she? Think she had a thing with Mel B a few years ago as well?
She's been with Alex Scott for a couple of years, apparently.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
And I don’t remember his new girlfriend on the Circle but she was on the channel 4 programme about couples who wanted to open their relationships she had sex with a few of the ones who wanted to invite someone in and was involved in at least one of the orgies 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought I had recognised her. I think it was called "Open house". Can't see that relationship lasting either :/

Hinkypunk2003

Does Taylor Swift have sinus problems? Her mouth is always a gaping maw.
I'd be hotfooting it to the adenoid removal Dr if I had her money.

ETA- sorry I forgot this is the celebrity gossip thread, so if it helps- I saw Tom Holland in the John Lewis lift recently in the thickest framed glasses. He smelt nice. He was tiny.
Was this in Kingston Upon Thames?

Multi-21

VIP Member
I could sort of understand her hiding something like that way back when she first started in country music, but do you think it would harm her career now? I’d like to think not, her fanbase definitely leans more towards the widely-accepting these days.
It just adds to her mystique

• Haha

PeteM

VIP Member
It was xenomania. They wrote lots of the Sugar Babes stuff and Girls Aloud. I knew one of the writers years ago. He loved old samples. He told me about writing some of their other hits - genuinely fascinating how their brains can come up with this stuff
It was Richard X.