Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L3moning

VIP Member
I can’t understand why NBA isn’t more popular in the U.K? Whenever I go down to the local park there are always groups of young men playing basketball.
I suspect that being seen as too American is a part of it. Basketball is a lot more popular in Europe (in Spain some of the top football teams also have basketball teams in their league, Real Madrid most famously).

This does also remind me that there have been cases where the last 2 minutes of an NBA game have lasted almost as long in real time as the previous 46, because of how the strategies end up playing out.

I do love American Football, but it is in a lot of ways ludicrous. The closet comparison is to Rugby League.

Reactions: 5

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
i don’t think he has many “good” people around him anymore. his original circle (jay-z, john legend, kid cudi etc) have long left him behind with how erratic his behaviour became - he really just has a series of enablers and yes-men now, no one is really looking out for his well-being. for all her faults, kim seemed to really care about him.

he goes back and forth in saying what his actual diagnosis is (or if he even has an official one) but i think he almost certainly had a mental breakdown when his mother died and has never recovered from it. the huge ego he already had just seemed to amplify into something much darker from that point.
---

he never sticks to the same story about his diagnosis tbh. he also seems intensely paranoid, so i would take anything he says on camera with a pinch of salt. i don’t think we’ll ever actually know.
Yeah I see what you mean. He’s messed up a lot. He’s not been right since he lost his mum.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Sometimes I don’t mind MAH, other days I listen and wonder why she has a show 😂 the music is usually good but something about the way she talks grinds my feels. I actually like Craig and again the playlist is usually good on his show.

I’m still just gutted that they gave Keaveney the boot, I loved his show it was just the right balance of everything, plus the ‘cats, cats operating in gangs’ clip never failed to make me laugh 😆
I loved when he nudged in the Corrie characters 'Rosie, Sophie, Oh Percy, Gerrof me woman!'

• Haha

Sprezza

VIP Member
I’m not getting the Taylor Swift hate. I don’t get the love either, but….,she seems to write her own songs, isn’t stuffed full of fillers and silicone, and doesn’t pose and dress like a blow up doll.
I like how she stuck up for herself against Kanye and Kim too, I don’t mind my daughter liking her there are far worse role models out there for young girls.
Didn't it turn out she was lying? I really can't remember

Reactions: 4

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Tattle is 90% talking about what idiot influencers and celebs have done, or newspaper reports, which is all public knowledge. The other 10% is our own interactions with them , or Chinese whispers about them.

We don't reveal personal info such as medical treatment.and if anyone does they are usually jumped on.
You've forgotten the 1% that is you me and @LaBlonde thirsting over TZP. 😆

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Wasn't it Ellie Goulding that started it all with her Your Song cover?

Traitors is pretty bad for these covers too
I always thought Travis started the sort ironic cover version when they did 'Hit me baby one more time'.
Could be wrong though. Actually was it Manic Street Preachers?

Rothsey

VIP Member
RMC are so painful to listen to, they’re always talking over each other! I only stayed on R1 for Greg and Jordan (and Scott and Chris before they left). Once Greg goes, that’s it!
I haven’t listened to R1 for years, who is RMC please? Help an oldie out!

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
I agree, I was just sharing what they’ve said. I would have put him in it last night if I was in charge!
I wasn't getting at you, it just bothered me they didn't include him and think it's okay to say he'll be included in the TV baftas when, let's face it, which ceremony is most well known/attended/watched?

They can try to explain it away how they want, they didn't expect this kind of backlash but it's deserved.

VielleFemme

I think as long as they are getting paid they won’t speak up. Happens to many famous people - a lot of their hang ons are just there for the perks.
Plus, and it’s a tough one, if he is resistant to help what can they do?
---

He is unwell so I am careful not to be harsh on him but his god complex predates his mental health issues as far as the public are aware.
He needs help and his wife needs to run far far away from him.
I mean he said he was going to kill all the Jews in the world...