Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Campervanfan

I don't feel sorry for these celebrities and outing of their cancer diagnosis, cause if they wanted publicity for a project or god forbid just to make some money they would publicise it themselves quick as.

Reactions: 2

L3moning

VIP Member
All the webchat stuff was tedious (although needed due the crux of the plot) . Was hardwork on audiobook
I really can't imagine how they would even attempt to do that on an audiobook, it seems difficult enough to write something like that in a way that isn't cringe (I've not read the book, so I don't know if it is or not).

Reactions: 1

L3moning

VIP Member
Blame Lily Allen for the JL ones

If I hear Britney Spears "hit me baby one more time" edgily indified by a bearded bloke and his guitar, or ethereally sung by a sienna Miller lookalike wearing cowboy boots or converse trainers😬
This reminds me of Richard Thompson covering "Oops I did it again" 😅

• Haha

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
It was hard enough work to read, I can’t imagine having to make sense of listening to it 😂
Long sections of conversations where they have to say each time whos talking. I ended up picking up the paperback from sainsburys for the last 100 pages as it was hard work keeping track.

L3moning

VIP Member
Gavin and Stacey is my comfort programme. No matter when it turns up on the telly I have to sit and watch it. Same with As Time Goes By.

There’s no need for that sort of insult! 😂 RCHP (the John Frusciante years) could never be as diabolically bland as Coldplay. If ever there was a band that deserved a stipe of white paint down the middle, it’s them.
Some of Coldplay's later stuff was quite cool, too.