Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

girlinbrum

VIP Member
I also seen this comment on this post. Seems really weird!
There's a few comments from Danny Howard, fellow R1 DJ, saying this weekend has been hard for JN...so does that mean Jordan won't be on this week's shows?
I do feel for Jamie Laing, no one seems to be holding back on how they don't want him on the radio. I actually don't mind Biscuit Boy, just not as a replacement for Jordan.

Even BBC themselves calling it a "sudden exit".
---
I also seen this comment on this post. Seems really weird!
There's a few comments from Danny Howard, fellow R1 DJ, saying this weekend has been hard for JN...so does that mean Jordan won't be on this week's shows?
I do feel for Jamie Laing, no one seems to be holding back on how they don't want him on the radio. I actually don't mind Biscuit Boy, just not as a replacement for Jordan.

Even BBC themselves calling it a "sudden exit".

Reactions: 2

Jane Tee

VIP Member
You've obviously not read about how Diana climbed the greasy pole, then - jumping into bed with the head of Motown and pulling a Nicole Shitsinger with anyone in The Supremes who threatened to upstage her ;)

Read It and several mistakes in it. Sloppy

Love that song, also love that it beat VB and Dane Bowers to no1 😂😂
Ps why does SE-B never seem to age!
Wasn’t David Beckham papped at the time buying the CD single of MODF? 🤣
---
Sorry I don't like it, its very cliched "let's slow down, balladise or folksify" a popular song (and hear it play it in independent expensive coffee shops or on TV advert for TK Maxx!) 😄
I’m usually the same, this one I liked though.

90sGal

Chatty Member
Yes! I’d forgotten that! And didn’t VB have a fake lip piercing that loads of teens thought was real and rushed out and had one done? Whoops.
I seem to remember loads of press shots of them in a train..
We're they going from city to city or something to play live?

Don'tlookEthel

I didn't like anything else they released (nor am I keen on SEB's voice) but this was a great tune.

Crikey, I don't remember that one, it's deffo her voice that misses for me as that meets all the other indie requirements I had at the time. It was 'if you can't do it when you're young..." I remember and it's really plodding. Having a look at a few videos why do they all close up on her mouth repeatedly? Other observation, crikey my neice really looks like the audience era SEB but that won't mean anything to any of you!

girlinbrum

VIP Member
Mr Gero Halliwell being interviewed on Fast & Curious podcast, and they went straight in to ask him what's going on