Secret Celebrity Gossip #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unsolicited dick pics are the modern equivalent of the flashers in macs from the past. It's vile and upsetting so whilst I have sympathy for Geri being caught unawares, he's clearly an egoist with no regard for others.
It's also illegal as of a year or so ago

Reactions: 24
Jordan Norths dream is the radio 1 breakfast show (mentioned many a time on radio 1) and it seems like he’s been moulded to take over for when Greg leaves. It all seems a bit suss and they’ve lost a listener in me as I love the Vick and Jordan show.
I loved Jordan when he was on Rock FM. He's a brilliant DJ

Reactions: 5
Fact he was forced to reveal it though :mad: press are scummy
Disgraceful☹ everyone should be entitled to keep their medical conditions private - who was forcing his hand I wonder- wishing him all the best - we are cycling fans in our house he seems like a great guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I knew Christian Horner was a bad ‘un. no sympathy for Geri this will take a hit to her pure image.
The story was reported in the Netherlands. Even tho horny tried to paint a picture of having a close relationship with Jos Verstappen (max‘s dad)* and max Verstappen yesterday the Dutch journalist is close to max.

Why you would want to be close to Jos tho. for those who don’t know about Jos he has had terrible dv convictions inc Max’s mother and fractured a man’s skull

Edit I hope the victim is getting support. F1 is becoming more inclusive towards women (about bloody time!) and no female employee should have to go through this especially from a team principal.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't understand why the press feel the public need to know a celebs medical diagnosis? Where's the public interest angle? There isn't. They are just awful awful awful. I remember being in a training session with them I worked in policing, trying to explain how they needed to ne considerate of not hounding victims of crime and their families...their unanimous response was "well I need the first to get any story."

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Disgraceful☹ everyone should be entitled to keep their medical conditions private - who was forcing his hand I wonder- wishing him all the best - we are cycling fans in our house he seems like a great guy.
This makes me so angry that they clearly said to him ‘if you don’t reveal it we will’
What gives them the right to issue an ultimatum like that? It’s no one’s business and not for them to decide who gets told or when. What if it was their family being threatened like that 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t mind Radio 1 but I can’t listen when that Dean McCulloch comes on - soon as their show starts I switch off then on again soon as Vick & Jordan come on. I work from home so I have radio on all day then have to do a few hours in silence whilst Dean & Katie on. I try to do it bang on the dot so BBC analytics pick up on it 🤣 I’ve not had much luck 😞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder who spilled the beans about Chris Hoy's illness? If it's come from a medical professional then they must be struck off. Far more likely a member of the public though, seeing him in a cancer hospital, like poor Sarah Harding, being photographed undergoing chemo. That was a hospital visitor who decided to inform the press. What a bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Well, Popbitch used to regularly post this photo of Kelly Osbourne on their board, so, for old time's sake..
View attachment 2761517
And, with Ozempic, there's whisperings that it can muck up how your gut digests food (or not), forever, and I've heard about some women needing a stoma from prolonged use - and / or a higher incidence of pancreatic cancer. Death is a great way to lose weight. I'm sure there are many who think these rumours are just a conspiracy theory but you don't gamble with your health or life, imo.

Boring answer but you're better to get into intermittent fasting and do that forever, instead. And your body won't get the 'shock' sudden weight loss that puts strain on your organs and potential muscle wastage that can give that wizened look to your face ('Ozempic Face').
My cousin has been completely fucked by ozempic, hes lost 9 stone but now has an overactive thyroid, diabetes and due to have surgery for his pancreas next week 😳 very extreme side effects

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
How does Ozempic work? It sounds like it makes people feel too ill to eat. That's hardly a good thing and if it causes long term health problems, then surely it's not worth it.

Reactions: 17
Do teenagers listen to any Radio, let alone Radio 1? Most of the presenters are in their mid 30s, Greg is 38, I love him but do teenagers get some of his cultural references and he's absolute obsession with Gregg Wallace, Ainsley Harriott, cricket and ducks?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What I dont understand is that Christian has been at work throughout all of this, in the factory. Surely he'd have been immediately suspended. FWIW, none of the staff know anything about it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.