Secret Celebrity Gossip #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The never ending attention seeker strikes again. Her lips look like an inner tube
She's going to struggle when no amount of nips, tucks, tweaks and treatments stop her looking her age. She looks fantastic for 53, with a lovely slender figure, but I wonder how long it will be before she no longer looks like a young woman?

Reactions: 16
I hate the daily mail, but their random words in all caps always makes me laugh.

ā€Amanda Holden poses NUDEā€

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Seems unlikely to have been Kingston Upon Hull ;) šŸ˜šŸ¤­
Now now, Hull is a very lovely place. There are attractions including the Deep, the Maritime Museum, the Humber Bridge and it's the birthplace of Maureen Lipman, Andrew Lincoln and Derren Litten.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now now, Hull is a very lovely place. There are attractions including the Deep, the Maritime Museum, the Humber Bridge and it's the birthplace of Maureen Lipman, Andrew Lincoln and Derren Litten.
Can't stand Maureen Lipman. Apart from that though šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Amanda Holden is vain but funny with it. On that show she does with Alan Carr in Italy, she told him her knees had gone. She said they look like elderly faces in them. Alan said what can you do about that? She said she didnā€™t know but she would find a way. She also said the women in her family have young looking faces but the necks go like ET. She is a show off but she owns it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Jordan Norths dream is the radio 1 breakfast show (mentioned many a time on radio 1) and it seems like heā€™s been moulded to take over for when Greg leaves. It all seems a bit suss and theyā€™ve lost a listener in me as I love the Vick and Jordan show.

Reactions: 7
Well, Popbitch used to regularly post this photo of Kelly Osbourne on their board, so, for old time's sake..
View attachment 2761517
And, with Ozempic, there's whisperings that it can muck up how your gut digests food (or not), forever, and I've heard about some women needing a stoma from prolonged use - and / or a higher incidence of pancreatic cancer. Death is a great way to lose weight. I'm sure there are many who think these rumours are just a conspiracy theory but you don't gamble with your health or life, imo.
I've been on Ozempic (as a diabetic) and it worked brilliantly until it hurt to use it. It took three weeks to get into my system properly, at which point I just felt queasy just looking at any food, there's where it works great. I lost two stone in a month and now down to 11 stone 4lbs. The problem is after month two, I was throwing up, nothing was staying down and I started with bad cramps and blood in my saliva, when I threw up. Went back to GP and stopped taking it. I can't imagine how long some of these celebs will be on it, but I couldn't hack it for long, tbh.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Donā€™t know if itā€™s been mentioned but apparently the accusation against Christian Horner is one of sexual misconduct (from a woman) and heā€™s offered her Ā£650,000 to settle.

ETA: on a lighter note Googlebox is watching Saltburn tonight.
There had to be something more than ā€˜threatening behaviourā€™ as I think Geri issued a statement saying she was standing by her man šŸ‘€

• Wow
Reactions: 11
There had to be something more than ā€˜threatening behaviourā€™ as I think Geri issued a statement saying she was standing by her man šŸ‘€
Geri is a fool to stand by him. But she already knows he's a cheater, so...
He allegedly kept sending the woman 'sexually suggestive messages'

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
A leopard doesnā€™t change its spotsā€¦ she bagged him when he was involved and pregnant with another woman

Reactions: 37
From the Geri thread, Christian Horner sent an unsolicited dick pic, then tried to pay off the woman to silence her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Unsolicited dick pics are the modern equivalent of the flashers in macs from the past. It's vile and upsetting so whilst I have sympathy for Geri being caught unawares, he's clearly an egoist with no regard for others.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Midge Ure is from Cambuslang in Scotland so there is a wall mural dedicated to him and also the Thomas Lipton of the iced tea fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Under normal circumstances, I'd feel sorry for Geri, but seeing as she stalked him and shagged him while his wife was pregnant, means my sympathy is somewhat limited.

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.