Secret Celebrity Gossip #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgraceful☹ everyone should be entitled to keep their medical conditions private - who was forcing his hand I wonder- wishing him all the best - we are cycling fans in our house he seems like a great guy.
I have just read the story about Sir Chris Hoy in The Sun online, and they don't mention that his hand was forced. So obviously The Sun forced him - awful. Probably, someone saw him in the oncology dept of a hospital and phoned The Sun. This happened to Sarah Harding also.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Why would you do that? When someone is going through a traumatic event in their life like cancer, you run to the papers about it. Sometimes I hate people.

• Sad
Reactions: 52
I have just read the story about Sir Chris Hoy in The Scum online, and they don't mention that his hand was forced. So obviously The Scum forced him - awful. Probably, someone saw him in the oncology dept of a hospital and phoned The Scum. This happened to Sarah Harding also.
Fixed this for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Don’t say that! I mean, please do explain.

I have the hots for MF, you see. Admittedly, this isn’t a great look on him; the jacket is too long for someone so short, for a start.
I haven’t ever met him, he comes across as a pompous prick to me whenever I’ve seen him interviewed. I mean, you can still fancy him. Hate sex is a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know it’s already been spoken about but I’m still so angry that Chris Hoy had his hand forced to tell the world he had cancer. He wanted to keep it private for the sake of his young children.

Personal medical information should be beyond clickbait and sensationalism . We have no right to know and any media outlet seeking to gain traction for exposing it should be bloody boycotted. Cancer is tough enough without the rest of the world watching your every move.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I’m on Wegovy- I’m on the low dose now of 0.5mg. Apparently it goes up to 2.4mg which is absolutely crazy as I can’t think about eating much food at the moment. Unfortunately I’ve got endometriosis and PCOS which has made it incredibly hard to lose any weight. I bet Kelly and her mum have the higher dose which is why they look so awful. It’s no fun being on it but it’s my last hope and seems to be coming off slowly as I’m being sensible.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Fact he was forced to reveal it though :mad: press are scummy
Same thing that happened to Sarah Harding. Someone saw her at the Christie in Manchester and went to the press forcing her to speak out. bleeping disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Same thing that happened to Sarah Harding. Someone saw her at the Christie in Manchester and went to the press forcing her to speak out. bleeping disgusting.
Makes me wonder on what basis they’ve never published Peter Kay’s health problems.

Reactions: 33
When Linda Robson was in rehab and disappeared for almost a year, the media kept quiet. Wonder why some get protected?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I agree it’s awful… and I blame the British press. But the whole raison d’etre of this very site is about sharing and discussing private and public news about famous people. So I don’t really feel any of us should throw stones tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But the whole raison d’etre of this very site is about sharing and discussing private and public news about famous people. So I don’t really feel any of us should throw stones tbh.
We (well, other Tattlers, I never have any tea to spill) don't do it to make money though

Reactions: 23
Mr Gero Halliwell being interviewed on Fast & Curious podcast, and they went straight in to ask him what's going on

Reactions: 2
I agree it’s awful… and I blame the British press. But the whole raison d’etre of this very site is about sharing and discussing private and public news about famous people. So I don’t really feel any of us should throw stones tbh.
I think there’s something different between being forced to announce personal info versus us Tattlers having a gos

Reactions: 19
Same with rehab, I think there was a tattler ages ago saying they had been to rehab with a celeb, but majority of posters vetoed saying who it was.

Reactions: 21
That's a completely false equivalency.

In the few years I’ve been here I’ve never seen anybody out someone’s medical issues. This is a gossip site, not the gutter press.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.