Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the Lady of the Manor Geraldine quite insufferable and full of herself but in all fairness his indiscretions are not her fault. She must be feeling dreadful at the moment.
She should find some girl power and kick him to the kerb. She won't but she should.

Reactions: 38
She should find some girl power and kick him to the kerb. She won't but she should.
What - she will never do that, she is Lady of the Manor with a very rich and powerful husband with lots of clout and he is never going to be shoved out of RedBull - She will never leave him no matter what.

Reactions: 22
She can’t be shocked, he showed her exactly who he was when he cheated on his pregnant partner with her.

Imagine the endless sobbing stories we’ll end up with if they do split up .. there a book and a podcast in there for her

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The DM are reporting it now...

It's reported that his lawyers offered the victim £650k silence money. That's a LOT of money....
Imagine the laughs - Christian Horner dick pics annnnnnnnd 650k.
I'd be howling all the way to the bank.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They were accepting comments on the article but they've been zapped already 🤪 was that another £650k, Christian?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus. He is a dirtbag. Geri knows about this at the very least, for two weeks. She stayed and she will stay. That is a bit weak.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The DM are reporting it now... lead story no less

It's reported that his lawyers offered the victim £650k silence money. That's a LOT of money....
Giving me ideas now...... Enticing rich stupid horny men to send me a dick pic :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m certainly no fan of Geri but I’m pretty sure she has more millions that he does.

Reactions: 3
She can’t be shocked, he showed her exactly who he was when he cheated on his pregnant partner with her.

Imagine the endless sobbing stories we’ll end up with if they do split up .. there a book and a podcast in there for her
This. More fool her if she thought he'd change.

Didn't someone say the reason she's at the pitstop, travelling around with him to F1 races is to keep check. He has a wandering d*ck by all accounts.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Can't help but feel for her, but please don't let this lead to a new album with heartfelt songs and her bleeping hideous voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m certainly no fan of Geri but I’m pretty sure she has more millions that he does.
I don’t think that’s the case, actually. I believe her latching on to him was a solid financial decision. Which is why she won’t be leaving him any time soon. No matter how bad she looks, I feel like she is going to stand by her man.

Reactions: 39
I hope she does leave him, he’s been a creep and a perv to the woman he sent that pic to, and he’s seriously screwed her over.

She’s not been the same since she’s been with him, and as much as I dislike the way she’s changed, she deserves someone who loves and respects her, as does everyone.

Reactions: 11

100% agree with this.
There’s a degree of arrogance involved when you get with a cheat like this, but don’t think they’d do the same to you.
He’s always struck me as an icky, creepy, nob of a man, but I’ve got precious little sympathy for Geri.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.