Secret Celebrity Gossip #142

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a long first, middle and surname. I wonder what drugs my parents took 🤪Never had any “named” things as a kid. Soooo unfair!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m another in the club of no personalised items

I was always the only one of my friends who would miss out

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Dua Lipa being called obscure is so funny 😭
Other than she's a red herring industry plant
---
At the time he won it he was barely making a living singing in local pubs. Liberty x had done the big reunion tv show but there was no traction. He’s not had a major comeback since winning the voice but he makes a good living now singing with Wet Wet Wet at all the festivals and does a lot of the high profile P&O cruises all year round and lots of well paying corporate. He’s a decent hard working man and is extremely grateful for the opportunities to support his family that the Voice brought him. I only know him vaguely but he’s a great talent and works hard for the success he does have. Is he Ed Sheeran money making wise? No, but I suspect he wouldn’t want to be.
Glad he's doing well, it wasn't a neg at him. He has a great voice and is very likeable. He was prominent in quite a few LibertyX songs and is obviously talented, it's a shame how these things work that he didn't become a Robbie or a JT.
I looked at a few others online earlier, I can't believe Kelly from the group is a property developer... ?! She was also really good.

I can't believe how the industry has changed, after seeing Vanessa White on imaceleb. Record labels just cut them loose after, such a shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I have read that both Stephen Fry and the late Duke of Edinburgh drove London taxis, to be anonymous and avoid traffic jams.
Stephen fry drove an aqua taxi into the river at Canary Wharf

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The One and Only is a brilliant singalong song. It's featured in the film Buddy's Song which I have never seen.
Saw it many moons ago, I remember Roger Daltrey played his dad. Prefer Breaking Glass as a movie about music.

ETA here's Nik around the time I saw him doing it.

• Heart
No.
I do my own unique version, with erotic hip thrusts and mixed in with a little of the Killer Cliff classic Living Doll.
Then I defecate in my own hands like GG Allin and threaten to shoot the audience and then myself.
---

I'll always recommend a Crunchie for that kind of thing because the honeycomb fizzles when inserted.
Singularly and without question the BEST reply I’ve ever seen here. Ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Another who never got personalised anything. Foreign mum, innit. But I've a common as muck surname so have a fair few Irish things. So much so I bumped into another one in the supermarket and she'd married in, rather than be born into it. We're everywhere 🤣🇮🇪

• Heart
Love Dua Lipa, my favourite songs is the one where the music video is set on the Titanic with the lobsters

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.