Secret Celebrity Gossip #142

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear!!!
Well I’ve loved him since 1989 so can’t just ditch him now he’s old!
Crybaby will always be my favourite Johnny but I think he just needs the love and comfort of a nice lady! (That will be me)
It’s not so much his age, but that he looks exactly like the kind of guy who would text a friend about raping his girlfriend’s burnt corpse.

Bit of a red flag for me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
It’s not so much his age, but that he looks exactly like the kind of guy who would text a friend about raping his girlfriend’s burnt corpse.

Bit of a red flag for me 🤷🏻‍♀️
I did’t really follow the trial, but caught bits of that. I as such a fan of Paul Bettany before that, but it really soured me. 🤢

Reactions: 21
Any guesses. Dawsons Creek and friends are the only shows I can think of with true house hold names
How about Sex and the City, Buffy, ER, Frasier, Seinfeld?

This part could be a big clue?

IMG_5098.jpeg

But like @Blurp said, it might end up being someone we‘ve never even heard of!

Reactions: 8
Here’s an interesting one, again treat with a punch of salt, it could be crap.

over on mumsnet (can’t link to it from here as it’s not allowed) in the AIBU section is a thread entitled “should I be contacting the police”.
it details how the poster is being blackmailed by someone known to the public who is well known in religious fields over a bit of debau Bert, drink and drugs . Being about as far removed from religious fields as possible I’m now insanely curious as to who this is. No clues at all, but they have confirmed it’s not the Rev Richard Cole’s. One poster suggested Aled Jones

Other than that female vicar that’s on Stephs packed lunch occasionally I’m all out of clergy. Thoughts?
---
Ashton Kutcher?
Kutcher is well overdue being exposed as a twit and he’s not exactly endeared himself of late. Could see bring him.

Reactions: 18
Any guesses. Dawsons Creek and friends are the only shows I can think of with true house hold names
This blind dropped right after Matthew Perry did, and the details align with Friends.

The only other option IMO is Seinfeld. Jerry Seinfeld and Michael Richards have already had scandals, leaving Jason Alexander. I think George Costanza getting cancelled would be pretty devastating but the line about the affair with the female costar doesn't line up since it's worded in a way that suggests (1) there were multiple female leads on the show, and (2) she is no longer married. Julia Louis-Dreyfus was the only female lead and she's still married.

So that leaves Friends. I thought it was interesting that the cast released a joint statement rather than speaking individually about him, which suggests a certain circling of the wagons.

Edit: X-Files also comes to mind, David Duchovny has confessed to skeevy behavior in the past, and he's got a movie coming out to boot. But that was a two-person show, no one else in the cast is or was a household name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
How about Sex and the City, Buffy, ER, Frasier, Seinfeld?

This part could be a big clue?

View attachment 2545820

But like @Blurp said, it might end up being someone we‘ve never even heard of!
I wondered about it being David Boreanaz but he is only known for TV. He had an affair with Sarah back when the show started by claiming he and his wife were all but done and she was daft enough to believe it. When she found out the truth, she dumped his ass but got a lot of backlash from fans while nothing happened to him even though he has gone on to do the same thing numerous times and as recently as last year sent naked pics to someone that were leaked even though he claimed after the last time it wouldn't happen again.

He was also known to be too handy on sets when it came to women and had a history of flashing as well with Sarah saying he would often come on set naked to screw with people or drop his trousers in the middle of filming a scene and other cast members have talked about it publicly as well including Eliza Dushku who said he flashed her which is icky when you remember how young she actually was when she did Buffy...17 IIRC. It seemingly got so bad that when Angel was filming where he had more power, females who were hired as extras were warned about him beforehand just in case. He was also accused of harassment by a woman who played an extra on Bones who said he did the whole 'you scratch my back' routine with her and tried to kiss and fondle her as well as send her pics of him naked. Unsurprisingly, it was settled out of court....or in other words she was paid off so it went no further.

It spoke volumes when the stuff came out about Joss Whedon that he was more or less forced to make a statement and even then, was on the fence about it even though he knew and saw a lot of the tit Joss put Charisma through. He also deleted nearly all of his social media and put it on private for a time like he was scared someone would see something. I'm actually surprised nothing came out about James Marsters either who has quite a few skeletons he probably doesn't want brought out.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Dolly Alderton.....?
hmmmmmmm
It’s definitely referring to Dolly… I’m still loath to believe this but have now heard it from several people (including a friend who told me one of her best friends told her it was true). So am erring on the side of 70% truth 🤮
---
It’s definitely referring to Dolly… I’m still loath to believe this but have now heard it from several people (including a friend who told me one of her best friends told her it was true). So am erring on the side of 70% truth 🤮
To clarify: my friend is friends with someone v close to Dolly who confirmed it was true. To play devils advocate I said she can’t be that good a friend given she’s willing to tell people about it, so an ulterior motive may be at play!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
over on mumsnet (can’t link to it from here as it’s not allowed) in the AIBU section is a thread entitled “should I be contacting the police”.
it details how the poster is being blackmailed by someone known to the public who is well known in religious fields over a bit of debau Bert, drink and drugs . Being about as far removed from religious fields as possible I’m now insanely curious as to who this is. No clues at all, but they have confirmed it’s not the Rev Richard Cole’s. One poster suggested Aled Jones
Diane Louise Jordan? She has a history of being a bit of an arse, iirc.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ashton kutcher
---
So that leaves Friends. I thought it was interesting that the cast released a joint statement rather than speaking individually about him, which suggests a certain circling of the wagons.
Glad I'm not the only one ¡!!!! No 'real' message and NOTHING on their instagrams??? It seems so bleeping weird

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I also thought the friends statement is weird AF! Took them 48 hours to come up with that?
I also got the impression on the reunion show that they, (David Schwimmer and Matt Le Blanc in particular), didn’t like Matthew Perry.
Maybe Courtney shagged him whilst married David Arquette?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.