Secret Celebrity Gossip #142

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you add in the “hey!” halfway through?
No.
I do my own unique version, with erotic hip thrusts and mixed in with a little of the Killer Cliff classic Living Doll.
Then I defecate in my own hands like GG Allin and threaten to shoot the audience and then myself.
---
I think the discussion went down the route of other savoury snack options. My savoury snack suggestion was considered too crude. 😆 I think it was my first or second week as a member so I just thought I’d broken the rules. I’ve steered clear of Pringle and other savoury snack talk on here until today. 😳 Cheers Danielle! 😜
I'll always recommend a Crunchie for that kind of thing because the honeycomb fizzles when inserted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I love Thursday as a name, but only because I love Jasper Fforde's 'Thursday Next' books. Surprised they've never been made into TV or movies.
Perhaps they were, but they got removed from the timeline ;)

(I've not actually read them, but just looked up a synopsis lol)

Reactions: 3
No.
I do my own unique version, with erotic hip thrusts and mixed in with a little of the Killer Cliff classic Living Doll.
Then I defecate in my own hands like GG Allin and threaten to shoot the audience and then myself.
---

I'll always recommend a Crunchie for that kind of thing because the honeycomb fizzles when inserted.
bleeping hell lance that’s a waste of a crunchie 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
No.
---

Ah but a Crunchie is not a savoury snack!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have one of those annoying surnames that I have to spell out literally every single time I tell someone it, so I gave my three boys nice but normal (some might say boring) names that are fairly easy to spell (apart from one whose name could have an S or an E on the end - he’s an S because it’s the proper way!). My in laws on the other hand decided to saddle their child with a weird name that will need to be spelt every time he says it, poor kid a whole lifetime of spelling out his entire name

Reactions: 10
I have one of those annoying surnames that I have to spell out literally every single time I tell someone it, so I gave my three boys nice but normal (some might say boring) names that are fairly easy to spell (apart from one whose name could have an S or an E on the end - he’s an S because it’s the proper way!). My in laws on the other hand decided to saddle their child with a weird name that will need to be spelt every time he says it, poor kid a whole lifetime of spelling out his entire name
Are your in-laws the parents of Benedict Cumberbatch?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Never mind Noel Edmonds being ridiculously rich, where does Liz Hurley get all her money from? Having a multi million pound house built in the Cotswolds. If I worked as little as she does I’d be homeless!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Are your in-laws the parents of Benedict Cumberbatch?
What are Cumberbatch's kids called? I know his crazy fandom, the Cumberbitches, think his children don't exist and they are robots or actors, because is wife is a drug smuggling people trafficking satanist, but I'm pretty sure he has a few kids. I hope he's given them dull names like John, Jane and Pat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had one I had to spell and pronounce not a British surname.. drove me insane all throughout my childhood/ high school. Changed it by deed poll lol.

Reactions: 4
What are Cumberbatch's kids called? I know his crazy fandom, the Cumberbitches, think his children don't exist and they are robots or actors, because is wife is a drug smuggling people trafficking satanist, but I'm pretty sure he has a few kids. I hope he's given them dull names like John, Jane and Pat.
his robot sons are called christopher, hal and finn so fairly normal.

though christopher cumberbatch is a tough one, i’m
not sure i would have gone with that if he was my tiny robot child.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
his robot sons are called christopher, hal and finn so fairly normal.

though christopher cumberbatch is a tough one, i’m
not sure i would have gone with that if he was my tiny robot child.
Bugger to fit that into those tiny boxes on forms.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.