Secret Celebrity Gossip #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that’s not just glamour modelling!!!
Closer magazine this week had a woman warning about Only Fans because she’d opened up an account and put on pictures of herself ‘in low cut tops’ and got unpleasant comments. It seemed pretty unlikely that she’d bothered to go on and just flash her cleavage!

Reactions: 3
Isn’t Davina and Rylan doing a special in BB from the past think it’s on in the next few weeks can’t wait Victor with his fo shizzle my nizzle and when he did the boys ll men... I’ll make love to you was the best ever, sliding across the decking 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh my god I cant wait to watch this!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Elizabeth Woodcock of BB2 a family friend knew due to her husband when she did BB, didn't have a good word to say and sure she was the much younger wife at that...hence the South Edinburgh ladies gossiped who knew the first wife.

Shell Jubin - I worked with someone with a connection to (either was friends with her granddaughter or was her granddaughter - hard to remember which it was).

If we're scrapping the reality tv bucket, I have met Lucinda from the Apprentice a few times as sells teas and often at the Highland Show.

Editing to add - having flashback to Menswear and 90s Britpop moments.
I know Glyn Wise from BB7 is now a right wing born again Christian activist. Which came as a huge surprised because he used to be a gay Welsh nationalist im sure?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Also was it in that book where it was insinuated that Sadie Frost and Jude Law split up because Jude fell in love with Pearl? I think they’d been doing a bit of wife swapping (might have been Sadie’s autobiography or an unauthorised Kate Moss biography where I read that though).
I'm massive Supergrass fan and have met them loads of times. I bumped into Danny and Jude in London with all their kids once. I thought it was odd because I'd never have imagined they've have been mates. Made me laugh a couple of years later when it all came out about what exactly they'd all been getting upto 😏

I've never understood the attraction of Callum Best, just don't see how people find him attractive personally. But each to their own.
I have a bit of a soft spot for Callum. He's just such a floater, he doesn't really have a purpose but seems to be so earnest, albeit on an entirely shallow level. One of my favourite Callum memories is when he was on Celeb Big Brother and his mum wrote him a letter. She sent in a copy of the famous Rudyard Kipling poem "If". Callum emotionally read it out then afterwards he and his housemates assumed that former WAG, Angie Best had written the poem as an ode to Callum 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She was so dreary. I seem to remember the forum I posted on back then referred to her as Dadwife because of her husband’s age.
Wasn't he her teacher at some point? Pretty sure David Walliams said he used it as a basis for his Little Britain character

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know Glyn Wise from BB7 is now a right wing born again Christian activist. Which came as a huge surprised because he used to be a gay Welsh nationalist im sure?
Is he gay? I swear I remember to focus in that series was he was shy and in experienced and one of the bigger personality females would joke about his virginity or something?!?

im boiling an egg for the very first time , arwoo! aww man older c4 big brother was fab!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think its because they expect the big wages to continue forever so just spend it all
Where once band ends they'll only really carry on getting decent money if they wrote the songs.

Anthony from Big Brother( the one who won) blocked me on Twitter. Was strange as at the time I'd barely used it & never mentioned him or even the show. Only found out when I tried following him
I stood on his mams foot by accident at a do. And met the hot Geordie guy who was the tree surgeon

Remember the playboy chef rex?! And ive seen recently gracey and mikey are still together he was the chap that looked like vernon kay!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Remember the playboy chef rex?! And ive seen recently gracey and mikey are still together he was the chap that looked like vernon kay!
Poundshop Vernon, we called him. So many happy memories.

But his nose is wonky.

And Grace was a total witch. Remember her throwing her drink at Susie when she was evicted.

Reactions: 12
Oh yes, and his awful girlfriend Nicole who came in later. Wonder what became of Dale and Stuart from that series?

I remember her nickname "Horse face Grace".

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think that was the last one I watched before I got fed up with it. That was the one with Imogen Thomas in too, I think. Was 'comprende' guy in that one?

• Haha
OMG I remember Menswear and used to see them out at leading indie discos hahaha! God, those were the days. My best friend used to rent a room in Soho so we'd always go back and crash at his place after. Can you imagine that? Unless you were a millionaire that could never happen now. Menswear were a bit of a scam band though - I wouldn't call them big. They were friends with a lot of music journalists who used to write about them and their popularity but it never, ever translated into music sales or big gigs.
I saw Jonny Dean from Menswear 'headline' at the first, and indeed the last, National Autistic Society conference in London. He talked about his late autism diagnosis and his adoration of Doctor Who.

Reactions: 5
They are married with 3 kids. I follow her on insta. Don’t know why as I didn’t like her in bb but heyho.

Oh yes, and his awful girlfriend Nicole who came in later. Wonder what became of Dale and Stuart from that series?

I remember her nickname "Horse face Grace".
Stuart had a baby with Louise from another series and I just stalked him on insta and they are still together and he is a yoga teacher now

Reactions: 1
im boiling an egg for the very first time , arwoo! aww man older c4 big brother was fab!
Yes! It was unmissable in the early years on Channel 4.

I read the other week that some of the contestants are worried about what will be shown. I'd imagine most of them have completley moved on and have different lives now, but still I can't wait to see it again!

Reactions: 6
Poundshop Vernon, we called him. So many happy memories.

But his nose is wonky.

And Grace was a total witch. Remember her throwing her drink at Susie when she was evicted.
And susie said that’s not lady like and she said nor are you you moose 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Elizabeth Woodcock of BB2 a family friend knew due to her husband when she did BB, didn't have a good word to say and sure she was the much younger wife at that...hence the South Edinburgh ladies gossiped who knew the first wife.

Shell Jubin - I worked with someone with a connection to (either was friends with her granddaughter or was her granddaughter - hard to remember which it was).

If we're scrapping the reality tv bucket, I have met Lucinda from the Apprentice a few times as sells teas and often at the Highland Show.

Editing to add - having flashback to Menswear and 90s Britpop moments.
They had a new album out well compilation boxset and an unreleased one .
I love Pulp, Suede, Saint Etienne, Bluetones, Super furry animals, Primal Scream, blur (seen them twice) , it was a great era for guitar music

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.