Secret Celebrity Gossip #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would really love to know any tea ☕ on The Libertines/Babyshambles, specifically Pete/Carl. I may be in a party of one, but when Pete was younger, around 2005/06 I used to think Pete was a really beautiful man, and just so bleeping cool. Anyway- The last I heard of Pete, was he kicked the drugs in Thailand, moved to Margate, and was back on drugs. That was a while ago, I don’t even know if he’s still alive?!! 😳

Reactions: 4
They had a new album out well compilation boxset and an unreleased one .
I love Pulp, Suede, Saint Etienne, Bluetones, Super furry animals, Primal Scream, blur (seen them twice) , it was a great era for guitar music
I often forget Noel G is married to the daughter of an ex-colleague of my late father (she was a teacher at the children's hospital) and met her many times. Said once to me, if Noel was like the media made him out to be, she'd never let Sara date him!

Yes, I loved Britpop for the music. Shed Seven, OCS, Dodgy, Cast, Longpigs...etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it was to do with the ratings and viewer numbers.

Season 2 didn't get as many viewers as season 1.

I would love if they brought it back and allowed them to drink as much as they did in the old series. Even the non celeb Love Island reduced the amount of alcohol the cast could have after series 2, stopped showing as much bedroom antics and even stopped showing smoking.
I’ve never watched modern love island but celebrity was the best tv ever - if anyone at ITV2 is reading this you need to re-show the episodes!
Sorry to barge in but does anyone know how old Nick Grinshaw's bf is? He looks like a teenager 😂
Ive no idea how old his boyfriend is but Nick was an arrogant arse when he literally bumped in to us in Glastonbury a few years back!

Last edited:
  • Heart
BB fans: did Science the rapper ever have the international music career he thought he was destined for?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They had a new album out well compilation boxset and an unreleased one .
I love Pulp, Suede, Saint Etienne, Bluetones, Super furry animals, Primal Scream, blur (seen them twice) , it was a great era for guitar music
Oooh Saint Etienne - I used to love that song “Nothing can stop us”...❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I would really love to know any tea ☕ on The Libertines/Babyshambles, specifically Pete/Carl. I may be in a party of one, but when Pete was younger, around 2005/06 I used to think Pete was a really beautiful man, and just so bleeping cool. Anyway- The last I heard of Pete, was he kicked the drugs in Thailand, moved to Margate, and was back on drugs. That was a while ago, I don’t even know if he’s still alive?!! 😳
I know quite a bit about them........ I was more of a fan of Peter though. We had a minor flirtation but that's not unusual with him...... He does live in Margate now where the band have a hotel and bar. He's still on smack and I doubt that will ever change tbh. Has a long term girlfriend, Katia, and she seems really good for him.

• Heart

I often think of Hazel O'Connor's character in 'Breaking Glass' when I see Gaga's costumes and personalities. I remember one conspiracy for a while she was played by different women as her body shape changed nightly!

Editing to add a link to the movie, although from 1980, says a lot to me about the music industry then...and maybe now. The links often get deleted from YouTube.
The film Breaking Glass is amazing, and Hazel O’Conner is beautiful in it, and the sax solo still makes the hairs on my neck stand up. “You drink your coffee and I’ll drink my tea”....Just brilliant ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The film Breaking Glass is amazing, and Hazel O’Conner is beautiful in it, and the sax solo still makes the hairs on my neck stand up. “You drink your coffee and I’ll drink my tea”....Just brilliant ❤
Same here :) it is probably one of my favourite all time songs with the combination of Hazel's vocals and Wesley Magoogan's sax (shame about the accident that stopped him playing).

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I know quite a bit about them........ I was more of a fan of Peter though. We had a minor flirtation but that's not unusual with him...... He does live in Margate now where the band have a hotel and bar. He's still on smack and I doubt that will ever change tbh. Has a long term girlfriend, Katia, and she seems really good for him.
Ahh Thankyou ❤ Yeah, I heard he was in Margate, such a shame he’s back on drugs though. Soooo, tell me more about the flirting!! Did you have a cheeky snog?!! More details please!! (If you want to share-if not don’t worry)

Pete's vile. What kind of lowlife gives smack to young female fans and then fucks off when they overdose...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Pete's vile. What kind of lowlife gives smack to young female fans and then fucks off when they overdose...
Plus there’s that dodgy one where he left a party after a man he had argued with “fell” from a balcony, walking past him as he lay dying on the pavement

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I wonder what happened to Jennifer (the one who looked a bit like Cheryl Cole) - both Dale and Stuart fancied her.
Does anyone remember Makosi? She was a beautiful girl, but sooo vain, and had a topless snog with another girl in the pool. Infact, was it Makosi who had sex in the house - and then needed a pregnancy test??!! Anyone else remember her??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.