Secret Celebrity Gossip #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 I know I know but I use to love her in the early 90s on How 2 (if anyone is old enough to remember that!) Obviously my opinion went way down
I'm old enough to remember the original HOW programmes with a young(er) Fred Dineage

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It explained things in forms kids understood without the dumbing down to the lowest that seems to be so much the norm now.
I love that everyone loves it (sorry to everyone else for de-railing the thread!)

gaz top!!
Loved gaz!

I'm old enough to remember the original HOW programmes with a young(er) Fred Dineage
Loved fred dineage (altho I've seen enough of his crime docs n wish theyd take them off air now 😂😂)

Reactions: 5
What rumours?
M

Member of a pweirdo ring, I hope its not true though

Carol Vorderman has posted a video of her crying on Twitter after being harassed by paparazzi. I feel for her but could not take it in as was so distracted by the fact these tears are falling but her face is not moving. There’s no expression whatsoever and her cheek fillers just stick out like two balloons! Oh the vanity.
She's ruined her face she used to be so pretty

• Wow
Ah don’t call yourself tragic, I think you’re lovely 😊
Regarding Carol Vordeman, it’s obvious that she’s had work done, but has she ever admitted it? I mean, sure, it’s no one’s business, but when she’s winning “Rear of the year” (so cringey) it’s so bleeping obvious that she’s had that Brazilian butt lift. Just google pics of her from her early countdown days, and it’s like a completely different person!! At least Sharon Osbourne has been honest about everything she’s had done, and IMO Sharon looks amazing!! Carol looks ...like a blow up sex doll!!

Did Steve Coogan ever admit that Partridge was based on Richard Madely? They are literally the same person 😂😂😂
Thanks @TheJoanCollinsFanClub! I just love celebrity so much. Carol doesn't seem likeable and I think that she'd be one of those women who'd be really catty IRL. Her relationship with Richard Whiteley was flirty and she seemed to resent his partner. Crap fact: an ambitious colleague went to the same gym as the late 'Twice Nightly' Whiteley and saw him in the showers.

Alan Partridge and Madeley are scarily similar, but there's a bit of Noel Edmonds/Frank Bough/Des Lynam in the mix.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve always been interested in the Natalie Wood story. And apparently, there were rumours that when she first arrived in Hollywood, she was raped by a famous older man. Allegedly, that man was Kirk Douglas. Has anyone else heard that? And the other Hollywood story that I’ve heard about for years, was that Stan Laurel was Clint Eastwood’s dad!! Not sure how true either of these stories are though, but very interesting all the same!!
I adore Natalie Wood! Whilst I'm in lockdown I'm rewatching her films. Pure natural talent and a real beauty too. Her daughter Natasha has done a documentary on her and I highly, highly recommend it. The Kirk Douglas rumours are not addressed but I think it's widely known that raped and threatened her. Piece of tit - I always thought he was a f*cking creep. They are very open about the fact she was not being cast in roles she wanted as she was making the transition from child star and did sleep with the director of Rebel for the role. She was 15 and he was in his 40s :(. I think she slept with men quite a lot for roles and let's be honest, back then it would have probably been expected. But she was extraordinarily talented, a huge trailblazer and a real lady. Her love affair with Robert was beautiful too (and yes I know about the rumours!).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Interesting. Why did you dislike Robert?
He came across as an arrogant entitled arsebiscuit and seemed to link everything to postmodern feminism. He admitted that he was bisexual (fair enough) but got really twitchy on Twitter when someone commented on it. I know that his mother dying affected him deeply but he seemed to blame everyone in the world for it.

In contrast, David Mitchell's 'Back Story' was bloody brilliant and I have read it in hardback and later purchased it on Audible.

• Heart
I wonder what happened to Jennifer (the one who looked a bit like Cheryl Cole) - both Dale and Stuart fancied her.

Also wonder what happened to Sam Heuston from the Anthony/Makosi series.
Saw dale on the tube once

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.