Secret Celebrity Gossip #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought at first she only had Daisy at that time but she was still completely wasted when she had her kids with Danny too. I think she was only clean for the last one.
Apparently after she had just given birth, literally still in the bleeping hospital, Pearl and Danny were doing coke in the bathroom!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Ooh I didn’t hear that one, poor kid could’ve died. There was something similar in Pearl’s book, where one of her kids took tablets out of her bag, and she had to take her/him (can’t remember) to the hospital. Although that incident wasn’t enough to make her give up drugs (she is clean now though)
She left sleeping pills on the table I think

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Wasn’t one of the former BB contestants the person who came up with the original format for Towie? I’m sure that Lime Productions had to pay him off or something?

I heard it was quite bad, and remember how they used to play birds tweeting when everyone was arguing?!! I used to try and lip read, but all I could make out was bleep, duck You, bleeping bleep etc etc
I think it was public knowledge at the time that they called the police. That’s how bad it was. Legally they couldn’t have broadcast what went on.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
911entirely passed me by, but the stories about their problems with fame... wow, was the little cash they earned (why do these 90s singers always seem skint?) worth all the stress
They make very little money. Most of the song royalties go to the composer/producer/record company and the band also has to pay x amount for the management. Usually these bands last a couple of albums then that's it.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
A friend of mine worked for C4 during BB5, when fight night happened. There was a LOT of footage that just couldn’t be broadcast. We saw the mildest stuff.
Oooooo ☕☕☕☕☕ none of what was broadcast then would be allowed to air now!

I think it was public knowledge at the time that they called the police. That’s how bad it was. Legally they couldn’t have broadcast what went on.
Yes it was brian belo x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
thats right Brian Belo, his version had a pilot episode made that used to be on youtube. I'll check if its there a few TOWIE people were in it I think Kirk, Sam, Mark?

could only find a short clip
“Brian, we’ve told you before, you cannot copyright morons talking crap as a format”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
thats right Brian Belo, his version had a pilot episode made that used to be on youtube. I'll check if its there a few TOWIE people were in it I think Kirk, Sam, Mark?
Yes, that’s the guy!! He was really good mates with the original cast, but after he was paid off, I never heard anything about him. Edit to add - I’m pretty sure that Lime took ages to pay him, and he had to really fight to get anything out of them.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

Mark Wright looks so greasy. What's with the interspersed clips of them awkwardly dancing?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, that’s the guy!! He was really good mates with the original cast, but after he was paid off, I never heard anything about him. Edit to add - I’m pretty sure that Lime took ages to pay him, and he had to really fight to get anything out of them.
Yes i have heard the same that it was a battle between the two x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wasn’t a massive Britpop follower but I just found a link http://www.lamusicawards.com/act/powder/ that says Powder “acquired a stigma for touring with Menswear”.

The Menswear lead singer, Johnny Dean mentions in this article https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...uetones-dodgy-salad-marion-menswear-indie-90s
there was a “lot of heavy class A action” And references Trainspotting ..... May not be him but thought I’d mention :)
Ooh now that seems to fit as in the book she mentions Menswear later on.
The amount of drugs she talks about taking in the book is shocking - both her and Danny on it but hes able to take or leave, whereas she was totally addicted.
The incident re Sadie and Judes child taking a pill at a kids party isnt mentioned at all, unlike in Sadie's book.

• Heart
The amount of drugs she talks about taking in the book is shocking - both her and Danny on it but hes able to take or leave, whereas she was totally addicted.
The incident re Sadie and Judes child taking a pill at a kids party isnt mentioned at all, unlike in Sadie's book.
I need to buy the book but its not on Kindle and I can’t read real books as they hurt when they fall on me as I fall asleep 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Oh my god what have I just watched? 😅😅🤣🤣

• Haha

OMG I'm cringing so hard.

I wonder what really happened? Does anyone know?

Reactions: 5
Not read the book but does she mention the band Marion at all? I absolutely loved them and they should've been massive but their singer Jaime was a total heroin addict and ended up in prison eventually. He's another one to add to the suspects list.

• Heart
  • Wow
She left sleeping pills on the table I think
And then left the kids in front of the TV while she was upstairs doing coke and dying her hair (I think) Pearl was also good friends with Pete Docherty and Carl Barat, and I think Carl and his sister actually lived with Pearl and Danny for a few months.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.