Secret Celebrity Gossip #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember Makosi? She was a beautiful girl, but sooo vain, and had a topless snog with another girl in the pool. Infact, was it Makosi who had sex in the house - and then needed a pregnancy test??!! Anyone else remember her??
Think Anthony said they didn’t have sex. Didn’t she say she needed a pregnancy test the day after?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And didn’t the McCanns know him and visited his villa...........
Someone said that they went to dinner with him, which is very weird. Plus, the Podesta brothers were staying with Freud at the time she dissapeared
There has been a lot of posts about the McCann’s but they are in earlier threads. Have you ever seen any of the Richard D Hall videos about Madeline?? They are probably the best ones, and are well worth watching (If you fancy going down a long rabbit hole) 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know Glyn Wise from BB7 is now a right wing born again Christian activist. Which came as a huge surprised because he used to be a gay Welsh nationalist im sure?
I had to google the gay thing because I was one hundred percent certain he’d come out as gay and done an interview with/about his boyfriend but apparently it’s just a rumour that did the rounds at one time and there’s never been any definitive proof (not that it really matters but it’s a bit like the Mandela effect 😆).

Reactions: 2
I wonder what happened to Jennifer (the one who looked a bit like Cheryl Cole) - both Dale and Stuart fancied her.
That was a 100% showmance. She was with her boyfriend the entire time that they were doing their OK photoshoots and getting papped on dates. Dale's a pretty successful DJ now (and still fit as). No idea what she's up to now.

Reactions: 3
I had to google the gay thing because I was one hundred percent certain he’d come out as gay and done an interview with/about his boyfriend but apparently it’s just a rumour that did the rounds at one time and there’s never been any definitive proof (not that it really matters but it’s a bit like the Mandela effect 😆).
I was certain he'd come out as well? He was definitely a hard line Welsh nationalist though, but then suddenly became a pro Brexit born again Christian.

Someone said that they went to dinner with him, which is very weird. Plus, the Podesta brothers were staying with Freud at the time she dissapeared
There has been a lot of posts about the McCann’s but they are in earlier threads. Have you ever seen any of the Richard D Hall videos about Madeline?? They are probably the best ones, and are well worth watching (If you fancy going down a long rabbit hole) 😉
Freuds son in law made that horrible creepy film about a grown man stalking Kiera Knightly when she was 16 or 17

Oh and the pirate radio one where a middle aged nick frost deflowers an underage girl... which is supposed to be a funny part of the movie

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Pete's vile. What kind of lowlife gives smack to young female fans and then fucks off when they overdose...
And is with a mid 20 year old today. Can’t imagine her parents or anyone who cares about her is thrilled about that union ☹

Oh yes that was in the good years of BB, i loved the series with glynn the welsh lad!

My sister lived in brighton and knew of Pete, the winner who had tourettes syndrome
Said he was hilarious and lovely.
I’m cooking an egg for the very first time, ah-hum, ah-hum!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another to add to my YouTube watch later list. Am gonna be busy tomorrow 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ahh Thankyou ❤ Yeah, I heard he was in Margate, such a shame he’s back on drugs though. Soooo, tell me more about the flirting!! Did you have a cheeky snog?!! More details please!! (If you want to share-if not don’t worry)
No problem - I know he'll get a lot of hate on here and I know he's not everyone's cup of tea (to coin a phrase! But I get it). All I will say is that his addiction is all consuming and has really stolen a lot of his personality. He is actually quite shy and insecure and has an underlying mental health condition but that doesn't excuse a lot of things that happened. Yes we did have a snog after a night of flirting - he was actually clean and looking great at the time. I'm in no way special - he's had many encounters with fans and Kate Moss was a surprise because he really does just like 'normal' girls, that's more his thing tbh. I think he took a liking to me because I wasn't a hanger on and made a few jokes at his expense and...... I also said no to him which he wasn't accustomed to so.............. good memories ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I was in uni with Glyn and everyone knew him as being gay. He was a really nice boy!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
His love life is colourful but I'm pretty sure he's back with Katya and she's in her 30s.
You’re probably right. You definitely know more than me and I was reading something on him from an article written last year 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember Makosi? She was a beautiful girl, but sooo vain, and had a topless snog with another girl in the pool. Infact, was it Makosi who had sex in the house - and then needed a pregnancy test??!! Anyone else remember her??
I remember her in that ultimate Big Brother series telling everyone that her boyfriend licks her hole.

As for the alleged jacuzzi sex with Anthony in her original series, he claims nothing happened. I think asking for a pregnancy test was attention seeking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.