Secret Celebrity Gossip #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And then left the kids in front of the TV while she was upstairs doing coke and dying her hair (I think) Pearl was also good friends with Pete Docherty and Carl Barat, and I think Carl and his sister actually lived with Pearl and Danny for a few months.
Pete Docherty!! Could never (and still can’t) wrap my head around the attraction with him. He just looked like he needed a bloody good wash. Can anyone tell me what Kate Moss or anyone saw in him?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apparently after she had just given birth, literally still in the bleeping hospital, Pearl and Danny were doing coke in the bathroom!!
I'll never understand why those kids weren't on the at risk register (but maybe they were and she hasn't mentioned it for obvious reasons). I trained as a midwife and people had their babies taken off of them for doing just that. Kate Moss should have had social services breathing down her neck as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
thats right Brian Belo, his version had a pilot episode made that used to be on youtube. I'll check if its there a few TOWIE people were in it I think Kirk, Sam, Mark?

could only find a short clip
pixxxy, THANKYOU for finding this, I haven’t laughed as much for ages!! Love it!! ❤😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello all, newbie here hope you dont mind me joining your thread! Any goss on what happened to any of the big brother contestants or if anyone knows them?! Dont know how to make a new thread!
Elizabeth Woodcock of BB2 a family friend knew due to her husband when she did BB, didn't have a good word to say and sure she was the much younger wife at that...hence the South Edinburgh ladies gossiped who knew the first wife.

Shell Jubin - I worked with someone with a connection to (either was friends with her granddaughter or was her granddaughter - hard to remember which it was).

If we're scrapping the reality tv bucket, I have met Lucinda from the Apprentice a few times as sells teas and often at the Highland Show.

Editing to add - having flashback to Menswear and 90s Britpop moments.

Reactions: 3
Elizabeth Woodcock of BB2 a family friend knew due to her husband when she did BB, didn't have a good word to say and sure she was the much younger wife at that...hence the South Edinburgh ladies gossiped who knew the first wife.

Shell Jubin - I worked with someone with a connection to (either was friends with her granddaughter or was her granddaughter - hard to remember which it was).

If we're scrapping the reality tv bucket, I have met Lucinda from the Apprentice a few times as sells teas and often at the Highland Show.
oh Elizabeth was such a boring contestant, only lasted so long because she never got nominated. Public wouldve voted her out over most of the others imo

Reactions: 5
Pete Docherty!! Could never (and still can’t) wrap my head around the attraction with him. He just looked like he needed a bloody good wash. Can anyone tell me what Kate Moss or anyone saw in him?
“He is a misunderstood poet genius” a friend of mine used to claim.
But hey, many women find sleazy disease ridden men like Calum Best attractive apparently - and top tens of most attractive British celebrities are almost always full of adulterers like Jude Law, Ewen McGregor etc

Equally there must be men that find Jodie Marsh attractive 🤮 although she tends to date or marry most of the ones who do

• Haha
But hey, many women find sleazy disease ridden men like Calum Best attractive apparently - and top tens of most attractive British celebrities are almost always full of adulterers like Jude Law, Ewen McGregor etc
Did any one ever see Calum Best's episode of Celebs in therapy? It really made me warm to him, he seems relatively pleasant and his behaviour stems from his childhood, its available on catch up somewhere x

• Heart
oh Elizabeth was such a boring contestant, only lasted so long because she never got nominated. Public wouldve voted her out over most of the others imo
She was so dreary. I seem to remember the forum I posted on back then referred to her as Dadwife because of her husband’s age.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Equally there must be men that find Jodie Marsh attractive 🤮 although she tends to date or marry most of the ones who do
Misunderstood soap and water more like!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did any one ever see Calum Best's episode of Celebs in therapy? It really made me warm to him, he seems relatively pleasant and his behaviour stems from his childhood, its available on catch up somewhere x
I recall interviews where he’s said really sad things off the cuff about having a lonely childhood, rarely seeing his father because of the distance hurting because he idolises him, and that he only parties so much because he can’t bear time alone and doesn’t have close friends.

The sort of guy that if he had given up on chasing fame after a few years would likely be married with kids now and really happy.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I recall interviews where he’s said really sad things off the cuff about having a lonely childhood, rarely seeing his father because of the distance hurting because he idolises him, and that he only parties so much because he can’t bear time alone and doesn’t have close friends.

The sort of guy that if he had given up on chasing fame after a few years would likely be married with kids now and really happy.
Yes he also said how he actually has really low self esteem and low self worth which is why he has behaved the way he does. He genuinely came across as a nice person .. just can't keep it in his pants 😂 idolises his mother, which is odd he is such a womaniser if he has that high regard for women x

Yes he also said how he actually has really low self esteem and low self worth which is why he has behaved the way he does. He genuinely came across as a nice person .. just can't keep it in his pants 😂 idolises his mother, which is odd he is such a womaniser if he has that high regard for women x
Are these people taught to say they have low self esteem at z listers school or what!!! If ever there was a person who thought he was God’s gift... well Callum would be a contender. Mark Wright would clearly win.

• Haha
Sorry to barge in but does anyone know how old Nick Grinshaw's bf is? He looks like a teenager 😂

Reactions: 2
Would love to hear what happened to them all after the shows ended. In the days of no social media and when heat magazine was the only source of gossip! It was such a massive show at its peak.
Isn’t Davina and Rylan doing a special in BB from the past think it’s on in the next few weeks can’t wait Victor with his fo shizzle my nizzle and when he did the boys ll men... I’ll make love to you was the best ever, sliding across the decking 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.