Secret Celebrity Gossip #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t a massive Britpop follower but I just found a link http://www.lamusicawards.com/act/powder/ that says Powder “acquired a stigma for touring with Menswear”.

The Menswear lead singer, Johnny Dean mentions in this article https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...uetones-dodgy-salad-marion-menswear-indie-90s
there was a “lot of heavy class A action” And references Trainspotting ..... May not be him but thought I’d mention :)
OMG I remember Menswear and used to see them out at leading indie discos hahaha! God, those were the days. My best friend used to rent a room in Soho so we'd always go back and crash at his place after. Can you imagine that? Unless you were a millionaire that could never happen now. Menswear were a bit of a scam band though - I wouldn't call them big. They were friends with a lot of music journalists who used to write about them and their popularity but it never, ever translated into music sales or big gigs.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hello all, newbie here hope you dont mind me joining your thread! Any goss on what happened to any of the big brother contestants or if anyone knows them?! Dont know how to make a new thread!
My husband was at university with 'Chicken Stu' from BB5. The one who shagged Michelle under the table and was a witness to the aforementioned 'Fight Night'.

I remember actually feeling sorry for Jayne. I wonder what happened to her.....
I remember her from The O-Zone (memories...😊)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My husband was at university with 'Chicken Stu' from BB5. The one who shagged Michelle under the table and was a witness to the aforementioned 'Fight Night'.

Oh yes that was in the good years of BB, i loved the series with glynn the welsh lad!

My sister lived in brighton and knew of Pete, the winner who had tourettes syndrome
Said he was hilarious and lovely.

Reactions: 6
911entirely passed me by, but the stories about their problems with fame... wow, was the little cash they earned (why do these 90s singers always seem skint?) worth all the stress
I think its because they expect the big wages to continue forever so just spend it all
Where once band ends they'll only really carry on getting decent money if they wrote the songs.

Hello all, newbie here hope you dont mind me joining your thread! Any goss on what happened to any of the big brother contestants or if anyone knows them?! Dont know how to make a new thread!
Anthony from Big Brother( the one who won) blocked me on Twitter. Was strange as at the time I'd barely used it & never mentioned him or even the show. Only found out when I tried following him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Would love to hear what happened to them all after the shows ended. In the days of no social media and when heat magazine was the only source of gossip! It was such a massive show at its peak.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe you can all remember so much about big brother. I can barely remember yesterday 😂
Keep it up I’m enjoying the flashbacks!

• Heart
I thought I read that Jude became infatuated with Pearl after the swapping and kept sending her messages, Sadie found out and freaked out.
Does anyone remember the scandal over Sadie’s daughter Iris - apparently it was her 4th birthday or something, and at her birthday party, someone had dropped an E on the floor and Iris put it in her mouth and was rushed to hospital?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember the scandal over Sadie’s daughter Iris - apparently it was her 4th birthday or something, and at her birthday party, someone had dropped an E on the floor and Iris put it in her mouth and was rushed to hospital?
Yes I do. It was in Soho House or some other completely inappropriate venue for a 4 year olds birthday! Sounded more like her birthday party was an excuse for the parents to get wasted!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
another rumor was that Iris had actually got the tablet out her Mum's handbag

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think that was far more likely tbh. I follow Iris on instagram now haha. She is very beautiful I must say. Unlike a lot of other celeb children 'models' like Daisy Lowe.

Have you ever seen him on Celebrity Masterchef? What a vile man he comes across as, he never won it but puts out like he knows all. Look at some of the comments here: https://forum.shoppingtelly.com/threads/is-he-drunk.55274/#

Sure there was something previously about him on here as I have recently rewatched Faking It and said so, where he was a guest judge, and again did not come across that well. He's more into production these days, but see he's doing GMB.
Awww no!!!! I always hoped he was as nice as he is portrayed. Oh well.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ooh I didn’t hear that one, poor kid could’ve died. There was something similar in Pearl’s book, where one of her kids took tablets out of her bag, and she had to take her/him (can’t remember) to the hospital. Although that incident wasn’t enough to make her give up drugs (she is clean now though)

• Angry

A friend of mine worked for C4 during BB5, when fight night happened. There was a LOT of footage that just couldn’t be broadcast. We saw the mildest stuff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ooh I didn’t hear that one, poor kid could’ve died. There was something similar in Pearl’s book, where one of her kids took tablets out of her bag, and she had to take her/him (can’t remember) to the hospital. Although that incident wasn’t enough to make her give up drugs (she is clean now though)
I thought at first she only had Daisy at that time but she was still completely wasted when she had her kids with Danny too. I think she was only clean for the last one.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think its because they expect the big wages to continue forever so just spend it all
Where once band ends they'll only really carry on getting decent money if they wrote the songs.

Anthony from Big Brother( the one who won) blocked me on Twitter. Was strange as at the time I'd barely used it & never mentioned him or even the show. Only found out when I tried following him
Wasn’t one of the former BB contestants the person who came up with the original format for Towie? I’m sure that Lime Productions had to pay him off or something?

A friend of mine worked for C4 during BB5, when fight night happened. There was a LOT of footage that just couldn’t be broadcast. We saw the mildest stuff.
I heard it was quite bad, and remember how they used to play birds tweeting when everyone was arguing?!! I used to try and lip read, but all I could make out was bleep, duck You, bleeping bleep etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Wasn’t one of the former BB contestants the person who came up with the original format for Towie? I’m sure that Lime Productions had to pay him off or something?
thats right Brian Belo, his version had a pilot episode made that used to be on youtube. I'll check if its there a few TOWIE people were in it I think Kirk, Sam, Mark?

could only find a short clip

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.