Secret Celebrity Gossip #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That whole thing was such a weird story.

I didn't realise how much his wife looks like Debra. I know someone who was friends with his eldest daughter and he said she threw her dad's name around like no one's business and was a total cow.

Also weird that we're now celebrating the birthdays of b rate TV presenters, what is that?
Lack of other programming. We mentioned it too last night. I quite like The Chase and Bradders but an hour long programme? Nah.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know why Beyoncé and Gwyneth fell out? Remember how they were best friends forever?

To be fair they could just love their husbands and not think fidelity is the be all and end all? Less so in Victoria’s case as she clearly is obsessed with how she and her family are seen/perceived. However both Colleen and Jools have been with their respective partners since they were both kids, and don’t seem too fussed about public opinion.🤷‍♀️
I heard Gwen was becky with the good hair...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Lack of other programming. We mentioned it too last night. I quite like The Chase and Bradders but an hour long programme? Nah.
I've recorded it, I already knew that he'd cheated on one of the Nolan sisters. What's the tea on Debra? I'm waiting with breath that is baited!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I used to work with someone who used to play the drums around the local clubs. The Krankies were on one night & he drummed for them. He said Janette Krankie was an absolute bleep to everyone,total nasty piece of work. Unfortunately I can’t exactly remember what she was doing,it was that long ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
That whole thing was such a weird story.

I didn't realise how much his wife looks like Debra. I know someone who was friends with his eldest daughter and he said she threw her dad's name around like no one's business and was a total cow.

Also weird that we're now celebrating the birthdays of b rate TV presenters, what is that?
Yes. And another one giving their son a leg up as can’t get any acting work ....

I've recorded it, I already knew that he'd cheated on one of the Nolan sisters. What's the tea on Debra? I'm waiting with breath that is baited!
They had ‘affair’. Google it. It’s why he left Corrie.

They had quite a well publicised affair when they were both on Corrie so quite a few years ago!

Reactions: 3
Because his tongue is to big for his mouth to close properly ( I seem a bit obsessed with his tongue 🤮) A bit like trying to close a suitcase when there’s too much in it 🤣
Fucks sake 😂😂😂😂. Love the visual - and imagine an angry Jools jumping up and down on said suitcase screaming “You bleep - I had to read about your bleeping affair on Tattle!!” Bits of spittle flying about etc Hahahaha 😂😂

So in quarantine I’ve been through all these threads and my fav celeb secret is that Anna wintour and Bob Marley have a secret son way before all the fame anyone else heard that quite extreme but I’d like to believe 🤣
I love that story, just because the thought of miss frosty knickers and Bob are such polar opposites. X

Maybe she started her transitioning before she left the US - And completed it here? That would explain WHY her passport said MALE. And as I already mentioned, my friend also did her facials, and he noticed her facial hair (which she got lasered off later on). I really don’t understand why you are continually going on about this? Why won’t you just agree to disagree? It’s getting a bit much now, so let’s leave it at that please.
Also, someone mentioned that being so fair, she wouldn’t have much visible facial hair anyway. She’s actually a bottle blond, her real hair colour is mid brown.

Last edited:
I had no idea that Bradley Walsh had an affair with Debra Stephenson! That’s a new one on me. Their characters were married in Corrie and they were involved in some big storylines, so to airbrush her out is a bit strange. Though come to think it it’s a bit strange that ITV made a programme celebrating his 60th birthday, who gives a tit really?He presents The Chase, but so what? Pointless is better anyway.

God help us when Schofield turns 60. That’ll be like the second coming, with wall to wall coverage of the momentous occasion🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
It's quite extreme isn't it? 🤣 It's the kind of birthday special I'd expect the Queen to get, not Bradders 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to work with someone who used to play the drums around the local clubs. The Krankies were on one night & he drummed for them. He said Janette Krankie was an absolute bleep to everyone,total nasty piece of work. Unfortunately I can’t exactly remember what she was doing,it was that long ago.
I love this!! And I can well imagine wee jimmy krankie being a proper ankle biter like a rather annoying Jack Russell that you’re trying to shake off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes. And another one giving their son a leg up as can’t get any acting work ....

They had ‘affair’. Google it. It’s why he left Corrie.
Allegedly at the time it was an 'emotional affair'. Nothing had happened but they'd gotten too close and crossed lines and had to put some distance between them. Bradley went to his wife who was away in another country working as a choreographer and Debra went home to her husband to work on their marriage.

My close relative had a long running affair with Neil “Razor” Ruddock. It was while he was with his current wife and she’d already had the first baby, but not the second. He’d travel to see her and stay at her house or they’d go to hotels. Apparently they really liked each other’s company but it ended as she met someone else.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Here’s a tip, google for photos of her wearing short dresses.

Actually that should have said “there’s a tip”

Well speaking of women with Adam’s apples, Nicole sherzinger used to have photos on her social media “from my amazing 21st in The Roxy in LA” which were actual prints from an old camera, with the date stamped on them - 1991. After it was pointed out she claims to be a decade younger, her PR said it wasn’t her 21st it was someone else’s, comments mentioned she looked older than 11 and asked how did she get in an over 21s club on a school night... then the photos got deleted.

Lauren Popes CV on her old website claimed she started her first million pound business in 1993. Which according to her current age suggests she was taking business meetings at break time while in year 4 at primary school. And those glamour shots of her were taken around the same time too which is pretty sick

Denise Van Outen dissed her older ex when she got together with Jay Kay by saying “we have so much more in common, we are even the same age”.
Jay Kay is now in his fifties, she’s still in her forties apparently.

Amanda Holden claimed it wasn’t her putting it about with Neil Morrisey and a number of tv executives that caused her split with Les Dennis “it’s the age difference - Les is twelve years older than me”. Les Dennis is now 66 yet she is only 49

And I’m pretty sure Jimmy Krankie has been a schoolboy for far too many years now...
I do remember the scandal in the 90s when Sinead from BWitched was a few Years older than she said

• Haha
I had no idea that Bradley Walsh had an affair with Debra Stephenson! That’s a new one on me. Their characters were married in Corrie and they were involved in some big storylines, so to airbrush her out is a bit strange. Though come to think it it’s a bit strange that ITV made a programme celebrating his 60th birthday, who gives a tit really?He presents The Chase, but so what? Pointless is better anyway.

God help us when Schofield turns 60. That’ll be like the second coming, with wall to wall coverage of the momentous occasion🤢
Or maybe they’re trying to promote Bradders with a view to removing Pip from our screens, make him a national treasure?? Bradley Walsh and Wally Hilloughby did that Play to the Whistle together and a Christmas special on the BBC so maybe they’re trying to shoe him in to This Morning 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have some Brucie tea.

As a child, my husband was in the audience of a sleb golf tournament. Two of the golfers were Jimmy Tarbuck and Brucie.

Just as Brucie was teeing off, a bee stung my husband near his eye, at which he shouted "OW!"

Jimmy Tarbuck came over and asked if he could do anything to help. Brucie looked over, scowled, and shushed him loudly.

🐝

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Or maybe they’re trying to promote Bradders with a view to removing Pip from our screens, make him a national treasure?? Bradley Walsh and Wally Hilloughby did that Play to the Whistle together and a Christmas special on the BBC so maybe they’re trying to shoe him in to This Morning 🤷🏻‍♀️
Excellent point. 👌

Reactions: 7
I have no idea why but I've never been able to warm to Emily Blunt. She seems so nice and her husband seems lovely and everything looks great but...something about her turns me cold. So I'm sort of pleased to read this :unsure:
I agree. I think it might be because of the character she played in The Devil Wears Prada for me though. It was the first time I'd seen her and the character's attitude just stuck with me. I love her husband though!

Didn't Danny DeVito cheat on Rhea Perlman? God knows who'd want to sleep with him!
Omg nooo. Danny Devito could laugh me into ned any day!

Don't know exactly what happened there but they got together pretty quickly after they announced their separation and they are still together now.

Does anyone have any further info in Lady Gaga and the girl whose career she stole? I read into it a while ago and came to a dead end.

That was so weird! Have ITV gone totally mad? The man isnt dead!Hes not even contracted to them is he, if he did Doctor Who?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.