Secret Celebrity Gossip #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t have to answer this, but are you a man? Otherwise what’s the deal with posting pictures of women in bikinis that nobody knows? Also you often don’t explain who they are or why you have posted the pics? I don’t want to offend you, but I’m here for the tea not the tarts. 😂

That “birth certificate” looks as legit as a £7 pound note! 😂 No mention of the father, and - birth certificates give many more details than that. Nice try though haha 😂

And I have (many) times now, pointed out that he wasn’t. The “birth certificate” made me chuckle though!!! 🙄😬
I don’t think the attached image was supposed to show the birth certificate. I think it was to show the record of births. That’s pretty much exactly what the National Records of Scotland show anyway, not sure of other countries.

That said, I want to believe your version more even if that is what the records show 😬☕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think the attached image was supposed to show the birth certificate. I think it was to show the record of births. That’s pretty much exactly what the National Records of Scotland show anyway, not sure of other countries.

That said, I want to believe your version more even if that is what the records show 😬☕
It’s weird that this story has blown up so much!! I’ve known all this for years, but when I joined here on Saturday, I had to call another friend up as I had more or less forgotten about it!! I still stand by my story, but what has really taken me by suprise is the way I’ve been literally hounded on this!! Well, I think you can see yourself how many times I’ve asked to move on.....Thanks for your comments, but I’m moving on from this now. Plenty more tea to come though!! 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Any gossip on Sandra Bullock?
She lives with her female lover - has done for many years. The "boyfriend" is just for show. And yeah, she knew all about Jessie James' tendencies (don't want to type them out), when she married him. She's not as linen white as her (carefully staged) image suggests.

The :coffee: surrounding Alexandra Grant (Keanu's supposed girlfriend) is piping hot! I have to rush off now and do some work but if I get more than 10 reactions I'll come back later and elaborate.

It’s weird that this story has blown up so much!! I’ve known all this for years, but when I joined here on Saturday, I had to call another friend up as I had more or less forgotten about it!! I still stand by my story, but what has really taken me by suprise is the way I’ve been literally hounded on this!! Well, I think you can see yourself how many times I’ve asked to move on.....Thanks for your comments, but I’m moving on from this now. Plenty more tea to come though!! 😉
Reserving my seat for coming back later to read your piping hot :coffee:!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She lives with her female lover - has done for many years. The "boyfriend" is just for show. And yeah, she knew all about Jessie James' tendencies (don't want to type them out), when she married him. She's not as linen white as her (carefully staged) image suggests.

The :coffee: surrounding Alexandra Grant (Keanu's supposed girlfriend) is piping hot! I have to rush off now and do some work but if I get more than 10 reactions I'll come back later and elaborate.

Reserving my seat for coming back later to read your piping hot :coffee:!
No no no no no no no. Please count me as 10. I am dying to know more!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ooo that has got me thinking any other celebs we think are telling porkies about their age?

Always amazed me how young Catherine Zeta Jones is....don’t know if it’s because she dresses like a Hollywood pensioner now or its all the cigarette damage, but I could easily put a couple of years onto her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why has that man always got his gob open? He reminds me of my mum’s French Mastiff..
Slobbering SlobberChops 😂😂😂

Ooh, that’s my viewing sorted out for tonight!! Thanks ❤Xx
Because his tongue is to big for his mouth to close properly ( I seem a bit obsessed with his tongue 🤮) A bit like trying to close a suitcase when there’s too much in it 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Bebe Buell was linked to Elvis Costello too. They had an on-off relationship in the late 70s and early 80s which finally ended when she aborted his child. He was obsessed with her for a looooong time. She claims a lot of his songs from that period are about her. He claims nowhere near as many as she thinks!
Bebe thinks most songs are about her. I remember reading her book years ago, and she tried to claim Prince wrote Little Red Corvette about her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm still busy so can't go into as much detail as I'd like on this, but don't want to let people down ...

So, Alexandra Grant - in short, bad news. Selling stories to the press about her relationship with Keanu being more than what it really is. Have a read through this lady's instagram - there are more, but it's a good starting point:

• Sad
Reactions: 13
No idea, I really don't get how she can bag a bloke with her track record, the same could be said for Katie Price as well.

I would add that Kerry and Katie can't be alone, they have to have a man! I've managed to stay single for 30 years.
Sound like my ex! She was dumped by the guy who she dumped me for, and met another guy with whom she got pregnant after being with for 6 month. He left her, she got together with another guy, same thing again, then met another with whom she had 3 kids (so 5 kids within 6 years!!!), he thens divorces her, and she got together with another guy and is engaged with 6 months. She has to be with someone, no matter how horrid or unreliable.

• Sad
So Caprice is older man let’s move on!! Obviously there’s not gonna be evidence of her penis online for sally from Manchester to discover
Here’s a tip, google for photos of her wearing short dresses.

Actually that should have said “there’s a tip”

ooo that has got me thinking any other celebs we think are telling porkies about their age?

and going thru all my posts just to angry face it jeez its not like I killed your pet.
I just pointed out your friend was having a joke with you x
Well speaking of women with Adam’s apples, Nicole sherzinger used to have photos on her social media “from my amazing 21st in The Roxy in LA” which were actual prints from an old camera, with the date stamped on them - 1991. After it was pointed out she claims to be a decade younger, her PR said it wasn’t her 21st it was someone else’s, comments mentioned she looked older than 11 and asked how did she get in an over 21s club on a school night... then the photos got deleted.

Lauren Popes CV on her old website claimed she started her first million pound business in 1993. Which according to her current age suggests she was taking business meetings at break time while in year 4 at primary school. And those glamour shots of her were taken around the same time too which is pretty sick

Denise Van Outen dissed her older ex when she got together with Jay Kay by saying “we have so much more in common, we are even the same age”.
Jay Kay is now in his fifties, she’s still in her forties apparently.

Amanda Holden claimed it wasn’t her putting it about with Neil Morrisey and a number of tv executives that caused her split with Les Dennis “it’s the age difference - Les is twelve years older than me”. Les Dennis is now 66 yet she is only 49

And I’m pretty sure Jimmy Krankie has been a schoolboy for far too many years now...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Interesting how Bradley Walsh 60th programme airbrushed Debra Stevenson out in the Corrie section ...... no images/ no mention. Yet showed all the other romantic interests. 🤔

• Haha
Interesting how Bradley Walsh 60th programme airbrushed Debra Stevenson out in the Corrie section ...... no images/ no mention. Yet showed all the other romantic interests. 🤔
Why??? Have I missed a whole pot of tea???😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Given the 1980s and the High School yearbook and ancestry.com info it's highly unlikely Caprice was born a man. Kids are rarely today accepted at school when being different (gay, trans, being nerdy, liking different music... kids can be a*seholes), back then I'd imagine it wasn't any easier.
Caprice (anyone!) changing gender as teen is just extremely unlikely.

Yearbook info etc, also given how many people swear up and down in comments that Caprice is up to 20 years older than is said and she isn't, is a clear sign that some gossip is just hot air.

Caprice may have had facial hair which she got lasered off, but so do more women than most people realize.
Hormones and genetics can be tit.

At best maaaaybee Caprice was born intersex and classed in her documents as male as baby.
Edited for brevity.

The top bit about schools is one of my bugbears and goes hand in hand with a lot of things that a certain type of person puts out there in order to whip people up into a frenzy and lead society to believe problems exist where they don't. For a start, before somebody quotes this and rips me a new one - kids are kids, I was fat so I was made fun for the whole of my school life. I was at school in the 80s and 90s, in my primary there was a little boy who liked dressing up as a girl and noone gave a tit. In fact he used to go round the class rooms showing us his outfits and we thought it was brilliant. In secondary school I can remember in particular there was one girl who in today's terms must have identified as a boy, in 90s terms she was just called Sam and hung around mostly with the boys. Noone cared. I'm pretty sure she was even on the football team with the boys. Boy George was one of the biggest popstars when I was really little and I bloody loved him, I can remember thinking he was so beautiful and mysterious. Compare Boy George with Sam "pleasethrowanyattentionmyway" Smith. Some people really want to make out like this country is very broken but it really isn't, it will become broken though if we keep telling people everything they know and do is wrong because largely it's the kids who are at university now who weren't even alive or old enough to experience the 80s and 90s properly that are telling us how transphonic, homophobic we all are or were.

For what's it's worth Caprice did used to repeatedly lie about her age. She was 28 for a good few years. Even if the story about her gender isn't true it has definitely flagged something really interesting up.

Generally the hair women have lasered off is very different to the hair that men grow on their faces. She is so fair I very much doubt she would have a facial hair problem naturally.

Reactions: 20
That whole thing was such a weird story.

I didn't realise how much his wife looks like Debra. I know someone who was friends with his eldest daughter and he said she threw her dad's name around like no one's business and was a total cow.

Also weird that we're now celebrating the birthdays of b rate TV presenters, what is that?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm still busy so can't go into as much detail as I'd like on this, but don't want to let people down ...

So, Alexandra Grant - in short, bad news. Selling stories to the press about her relationship with Keanu being more than what it really is. Have a read through this lady's instagram - there are more, but it's a good starting point:

Love a crazy rabbit hole to fall down, sod doing work!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Here’s a tip, google for photos of her wearing short dresses.

Actually that should have said “there’s a tip”

Well speaking of women with Adam’s apples, Nicole sherzinger used to have photos on her social media “from my amazing 21st in The Roxy in LA” which were actual prints from an old camera, with the date stamped on them - 1991. After it was pointed out she claims to be a decade younger, her PR said it wasn’t her 21st it was someone else’s, comments mentioned she looked older than 11 and asked how did she get in an over 21s club on a school night... then the photos got deleted.

Lauren Popes CV on her old website claimed she started her first million pound business in 1993. Which according to her current age suggests she was taking business meetings at break time while in year 4 at primary school. And those glamour shots of her were taken around the same time too which is pretty sick

Denise Van Outen dissed her older ex when she got together with Jay Kay by saying “we have so much more in common, we are even the same age”.
Jay Kay is now in his fifties, she’s still in her forties apparently.

Amanda Holden claimed it wasn’t her putting it about with Neil Morrisey and a number of tv executives that caused her split with Les Dennis “it’s the age difference - Les is twelve years older than me”. Les Dennis is now 66 yet she is only 49

And I’m pretty sure Jimmy Krankie has been a schoolboy for far too many years now...
Wee Jimmy krankie and her husband are swingers apparently 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.