Secret Celebrity Gossip #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked about Clarence Mitchell a few pages back in relation to the McCans. I used to sit next to him at work a few years ago. Then he left to try and become a Conservative MP but failed. I believe he still does a little work for them, he certainly used to field all the press calls when I knew him.

Reactions: 7
Allegedly at the time it was an 'emotional affair'. Nothing had happened but they'd gotten too close and crossed lines and had to put some distance between them. Bradley went to his wife who was away in another country working as a choreographer and Debra went home to her husband to work on their marriage.

I don't know what you mean by emotional affair ? Did they distance before they got physical ?

Reactions: 3
We were talking about Daisy Lowe on the other thread, and she's been in the Sidebar of Shame every day this week for some reason or another. Although they seem to all be puff pieces, presumably paid for by her. It's very odd. Why would she do that, and how can she afford to do it when she's not a very well used underwear model as far as I can see!

• Heart
I’m sorry but I like Bradley Walsh...is it wrong? I know he is full of himself but I think he seems a nice bloke and dare I say easy on the eye? Or do I need intervention?? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We were talking about Daisy Lowe on the other thread, and she's been in the Sidebar of Shame every day this week for some reason or another. Although they seem to all be puff pieces, presumably paid for by her. It's very odd. Why would she do that, and how can she afford to do it when she's not a very well used underwear model as far as I can see!
Maybe she gets money form Gavin Rossdale? Maybe her mum is still supporting her. She did appear on cribs with her mum on MTV cribs https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...DFB7F4A6D1343D5FA7AFDFB&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

Reactions: 4
I don't know what you mean by emotional affair ? Did they distance before they got physical ?
I had an emotional affair many years ago when I was with a former partner. Basically I got too close with a work colleague to the point where we spent all our breaks and lunches together, talked every evening, texted constantly and developed feelings for each other but it didn’t progress any further than that as I wouldn’t cross the line physically. I actually think it was worse than a physical affair as I literally thought about him constantly and put no effort in to my actual relationship for a good 6 months As my heart and mind where elsewhere. Eventually I split up with my actual partner and ended up with the emotional affair guy and it was a disaster 🤣 Now though i think I’d be more hurt if my current partner had an emotional connection with someone than if they were physical with them

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but I like Bradley Walsh...is it wrong? I know he is full of himself but I think he seems a nice bloke and dare I say easy on the eye? Or do I need intervention?? 🤷‍♀️
I posted in another thread before, but I met him when I used to be cabin crew and he was lovely. I definitely didn't think he was full of himself. I think he's a very genuine guy.

I don't watch any soaps, so had no idea about him and Debra Stephenson (was she the one from Bad Girls?)

And (slightly off topic, sorry) but I was just channel flicking there and came across 'Home and Away'. I haven't seen it in about 25 years, but Marilyn has not aged a DAY! I'd love to know her secret.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I read that she was pregnant at the time (by her husband) so maybe that's why it never got physical. But I think they had feelings for each other.

Yes. And another one giving their son a leg up as can’t get any acting work ....

They had ‘affair’. Google it. It’s why he left Corrie.
Ah! I stopped watching Corrie after the ridiculous storyline concerning Dev and his various love children. I've never really warned to Debra as her talent for 'impressions' only seemed to range from Cilla Black to, er, Cilla Black.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That was so weird! Have ITV gone totally mad? The man isnt dead!Hes not even contracted to them is he, if he did Doctor Who?!
he's leaving Dr Who, so I wonder if he's now signed a exclusive to ITV contract

Reactions: 2
I posted in another thread before, but I met him when I used to be cabin crew and he was lovely. I definitely didn't think he was full of himself. I think he's a very genuine guy.

I don't watch any soaps, so had no idea about him and Debra Stephenson (was she the one from Bad Girls?)

And (slightly off topic, sorry) but I was just channel flicking there and came across 'Home and Away'. I haven't seen it in about 25 years, but Marilyn has not aged a DAY! I'd love to know her secret.
Yep, Debra was in Bad Girls and played a character called Shell Dockley. Didn't the show's producer move onto Corrie or something?

he's leaving Dr Who, so I wonder if he's now signed a exclusive to ITV contract
Another Golden Handcuffs deal?

She's beautiful, but apart from having Brit Pop parents, what does she do? Wasn't she supposed to be in a sapphic relationship with Louise Redknapp?

• Wow
Yes but why would you pay for pap walks and puff pieces all the time if you were basically being bankrolled by your parents to sit around in Primrose Hill and post some shots of yourself in your knickers on Instagram?
No idea? publicity? 😂

Yep, Debra was in Bad Girls and played a character called Shell Dockley. Didn't the show's producer move onto Corrie or something?

Another Golden Handcuffs deal?
could be, it might explain why he's on itv so much lately

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.