Secret Celebrity Gossip #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's beautiful, but apart from having Brit Pop parents, what does she do? Wasn't she supposed to be in a sapphic relationship with Louise Redknapp?
wasnt that story to cover up that she was actually seeing Kevin Clifton. And as he was scd golden boy they couldnt have him linked to a married woman

Reactions: 2
wasnt that story to cover up that she was actually seeing Kevin Clifton. And as he was scd golden boy they couldnt have him linked to a married woman
Kevin Clifton has 3 ex wives, all of whom have been left for another woman! Hes only about 35 too, so I think that ship has sailed 😄. I heard the Louise Redknapp story too. No idea if that's true. I feel bitchy now, because I kind of like her. Shes pretty and has a proper lovely womanly figure and a smile on her face all the time hence why I notice the articles but it's just interesting to me how some celebs with no discernible job make so much money!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Kevin Clifton has 3 ex wives, all of whom have been left for another woman! Hes only about 35 too, so I think that ship has sailed 😄. I heard the Louise Redknapp story too. No idea if that's true. I feel bitchy now, because I kind of like her. Shes pretty and has a proper lovely womanly figure and a smile on her face all the time hence why I notice the articles but it's just interesting to me how some celebs with no discernible job make so much money!
yeah he does like a Wedding our Kev. I think the first from reading digispy people assume was a greencard situation.
And I think SCD def tried to hide all that from the fans aswhen he split from Karen, all the press stories were about her and an accountant

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's made me happy - I love him. There used to be a forum called Groupie Central and it was fantastic. A LOT of what was on there came out years later but the only goss on Jack was that he was an absolutely fantastic shag!
I remember that site. I came to it too late and it had been hacked. I was looking for info on Pearl Jam. There had been stuff up there. It was an amazing site.

Reactions: 3
I'm still busy so can't go into as much detail as I'd like on this, but don't want to let people down ...

So, Alexandra Grant - in short, bad news. Selling stories to the press about her relationship with Keanu being more than what it really is. Have a read through this lady's instagram - there are more, but it's a good starting point:

I really want him to find genuine love :cry:
(with me, preferably, but y'know...anyone as long as it's genuine)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Or maybe they’re trying to promote Bradders with a view to removing Pip from our screens, make him a national treasure?? Bradley Walsh and Wally Hilloughby did that Play to the Whistle together and a Christmas special on the BBC so maybe they’re trying to shoe him in to This Morning 🤷🏻‍♀️
Honestly, I was more surprised that Holly Willoughby wasn't on a Golden Handcuffs deal with ITV than Bradley Walsh. Was so surprised Holly could do BBC work.

Hope Bradley doesn't end up on This Morning though, as much as I like him I don't want him on This Morning.

Reactions: 2
We were talking about Daisy Lowe on the other thread, and she's been in the Sidebar of Shame every day this week for some reason or another. Although they seem to all be puff pieces, presumably paid for by her. It's very odd. Why would she do that, and how can she afford to do it when she's not a very well used underwear model as far as I can see!
I was wondering the exact same thing. Suddenly she's on the front page of The Sun saying she had to go to rehab after strictly. Delve a bit further and the 'rehab' was a yoga retreat in Ibiza I think?? She's absolutely full of it. She's also uploaded some saddo video of her on instagram dancing in a thong. Proper cringe. She's clearly trying to remind people she's still alive.

• Haha
My close relative had a long running affair with Neil “Razor” Ruddock. It was while he was with his current wife and she’d already had the first baby, but not the second. He’d travel to see her and stay at her house or they’d go to hotels. Apparently they really liked each other’s company but it ended as she met someone else.
Did she say whether it’s true he has “unfeasibly large testicles”? 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahaaa. One of Danny Dyer’s testicles is a lot larger than the other one. 😂
Yes I’ve seen a pic of him in a scene in EE and it was a bulge and a half. Razor has stripped off on a league of their own several times, and comments were made about his kahunas 🤣🤣🤣 unfortunately they pixelated it out for viewers

Hahaaa. One of Danny Dyer’s testicles is a lot larger than the other one. 😂
Here you go. I’ve just had to google Danny dyer bulge to find it 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Kim and Kobe were having an affair - They didn’t get together just before he died!!.....Also, what makes you think that sperm can’t be switched? It’s hardly rocket science to do that. And Psalm is NOT like any of Kim’s other kids, but hey, this is a gossip site - and saying “It’s a No from me” makes me laugh as you’ve obviously been watching too much X Factor. 😂😂😂😂
Perez, is that you? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes I’ve seen a pic of him in a scene in EE and it was a bulge and a half. Razor has stripped off on a league of their own several times, and comments were made about his kahunas 🤣🤣🤣 unfortunately they pixelated it out for viewers

Here you go. I’ve just had to google Danny dyer bulge to find it 🤣
😂 Thank you. It’s put a pep in my step for the rest of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm still busy so can't go into as much detail as I'd like on this, but don't want to let people down ...

So, Alexandra Grant - in short, bad news. Selling stories to the press about her relationship with Keanu being more than what it really is. Have a read through this lady's instagram - there are more, but it's a good starting point:

Just looked and have a scrambled brain, could you do a condensed version! Thank you! x

Reactions: 4
I was wondering the exact same thing. Suddenly she's on the front page of The Sun saying she had to go to rehab after strictly. Delve a bit further and the 'rehab' was a yoga retreat in Ibiza I think?? She's absolutely full of it. She's also uploaded some saddo video of her on instagram dancing in a thong. Proper cringe. She's clearly trying to remind people she's still alive.
The DM have started to question how she has a new bloke when we've been in lockdown for 2 months! You would have thought their super sleuth journalists would have questioned that before putting the original piece out but then again they havent questioned how her ex Matt Smith is banging Lily James when theyve been separated for 6 months!

Reactions: 1
We were talking about Daisy Lowe on the other thread, and she's been in the Sidebar of Shame every day this week for some reason or another. Although they seem to all be puff pieces, presumably paid for by her. It's very odd. Why would she do that, and how can she afford to do it when she's not a very well used underwear model as far as I can see!
Hello - lurker-learner here wave 👋 but loving all the tea ☕ What is the sidebar of shame?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did anyone ever watch that show with Daisy Lowe called Class of 2008? Was on BBC, about a group of young wannabes (an actor, a model, a DJ, a fashion designer, a muscian etc). I think Charlie Brooker reviewed it, saying how unbearable they all were!

Only place I could find a clip of it was on this website: https://www.monkeykingdom.com/shows/class-2008
This looks gloriously awful.

I really want to watch it 😆

• Haha

Ooh I love Keanu Reeves, didn’t he have a relationship with Amanda De Cadenet years ago? I also remember he had a fiancée who died in a car crash? He seems to have really been through a tough time in his private life ☹
Any tea ☕ on Jim Carey? I’m sure I heard somewhere that an ex girlfriend had died in suspicions circumstances?, plus he doesn’t do many films nowadays.

Reactions: 4
Hello - lurker-learner here wave 👋 but loving all the tea ☕ What is the sidebar of shame?
The Sidebar of Shame is the Daily Mail's desktop version of their showbiz section. Nobody ever admits to reading it, but millions do (including me, via the app)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.