Secret Celebrity Gossip #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant sleuthing!! And, the bit about how Valerie was arrested on charges of credit card theft - and had hatched a plot to defraud retailers with a “YOUNG MALE ACCOMPLICE” has raised a red flag with me. It could be nothing, but what if Caprice WAS the young male accomplice? Do we know when Valerie was arrested? Or how long she had been committing fraud? She’s also lied extensively about her upbringing, and her whole persona appears utterly false. The woman seems to have selective memory loss, and I believe she truly thought that she would get away it. My friend saw what he saw, there was NO mistake. 😂😂😂
her Instagram has no early photos. the earliest being when she was '19' with her mum. she looked good but far older than 19. this is my new favourite story atm!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So in quarantine I’ve been through all these threads and my fav celeb secret is that Anna wintour and Bob Marley have a secret son way before all the fame anyone else heard that quite extreme but I’d like to believe 🤣
There was a storyline based on Wintour’s secret baby in Ugly Betty I think

• Heart
Reactions: 13
her Instagram has no early photos. the earliest being when she was '19' with her mum. she looked good but far older than 19. this is my new favourite story atm!
she was def born a woman according to ancestry .com unless she stole the identity off the real caprice bourret. oh now that would be a good twist

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she was def born a woman according to ancestry .com unless she stole the identity off the real caprice bourret. oh now that would be a good twist
just catching up with comments! I'm off to look at her Facebook now haha...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
But does this also mean we can’t mention people like Bruce Forsythe?

Cool,
Well I heard a rumour he might have worn a wig but surely the nylon would have caused issues in the crematorium?
Definitely a wig.
I'd say with the wig and the hairspray he went up like a rocket.
last seen telling St Peter on the gates,
"Don't tell the other 11 apostles....but you're my favourite!... ba dum tish 🥁
677668D7-3464-4B74-AD5A-6849540C2703.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
thats fine but yearbook is quite good evidence that she was female, as back in the 80s it wouldnt have been as easy for teens to transition.
Also ancestry.com has her born as a female
Maybe she started her transitioning before she left the US - And completed it here? That would explain WHY her passport said MALE. And as I already mentioned, my friend also did her facials, and he noticed her facial hair (which she got lasered off later on). I really don’t understand why you are continually going on about this? Why won’t you just agree to disagree? It’s getting a bit much now, so let’s leave it at that please.

• Heart
Maybe she started her transitioning before she left the US - And completed it here? That would explain WHY her passport said MALE. And as I already mentioned, my friend also did her facials, and he noticed her facial hair (which she got lasered off later on). I really don’t understand why you are continually going on about this? Why won’t you just agree to disagree? It’s getting a bit much now, so let’s leave it at that please.
fine but when someones birth certificate says female thats usually the point youd realize your friend wasnt being truthful to you :)
the only reason I bringit up as this is 1 story on here that can be proven x

• Angry
Reactions: 5

Definitely a wig.
I'd say with the wig and the hairspray he went up like a rocket.
last seen telling St Peter on the gates,
"Don't tell the other 11 apostles....but you're my favourite!... ba dum tish 🥁
View attachment 145105
Oh my god!! The wig comment!! I’m bleeping deceased here LOL 😂 😂😂😂😂 I LOVE you 💕

fine but when someones birth certificate says female thats usually the point youd realize your friend wasnt being truthful to you :)
the only reason I bringit up as this is 1 story on here that can be proven x
I don’t see any birth certificate...So, once again, just so you understand. I believe my friend, it’s my story, it really happened, ive known about it for years, and I really think that should be the END of it. Is that
O-bleeping-Kay with you? Yes? Fan-bleeping-tastic

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Surely the only relevant question about Caprice is if she actually qualifies as a celebrity or not? Been moderately well known for many years, but why? How? Was it because as a young man he first left the US on the return leg of The Mayflower? Was he the real shooter of Abe Lincoln? Need to know. Not sure why.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh my god!! The wig comment!! I’m bleeping deceased here LOL 😂 😂😂😂😂 I LOVE you 💕

I don’t see any birth certificate...So, once again, just so you understand. I believe my friend, it’s my story, it really happened, ive known about it for years, and I really think that should be the END of it. Is that
O-bleeping-Kay with you? Yes? Fan-bleeping-tastic
and i thought we were getting to be besties😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Women can have facial hair due to hormones.

All women have facial hair anyway, that's a given, but I mean a thicker, coarser hair, like a man's beard.
There's that young (Indian?) woman who has PCOS and got tired of shaving and grew her lady-beard out. She was on TV and in the papers.

Given the 1980s and the High School yearbook and ancestry.com info it's highly unlikely Caprice was born a man. Kids are rarely today accepted at school when being different (gay, trans, being nerdy, liking different music... kids can be a*seholes), back then I'd imagine it wasn't any easier.
Caprice (anyone!) changing gender as teen is just extremely unlikely.

Yearbook info etc, also given how many people swear up and down in comments that Caprice is up to 20 years older than is said and she isn't, is a clear sign that some gossip is just hot air.

Who sneaks a look and knows they shouldn't be can see what's not there (happened to me) and good and trustworthy friends can turn out to be liars (also happened to me, I think these things happen to everyone).

Caprice may have had facial hair which she got lasered off, but so do more women than most people realize.
Hormones and genetics can be tit.

At best maaaaybee Caprice was born intersex and classed in her documents as male as baby.

Some women can also look like they have an Adam's apple.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Caprice is older man let’s move on!! Obviously there’s not gonna be evidence of her penis online for sally from Manchester to discover

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
1591229560322.png

I`ll just leave this here...
(Been lurking for weeks on another thread, this caught my eye because I do family history. Was easy to look up, as are the yearbooks)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
ooo that has got me thinking any other celebs we think are telling porkies about their age?

and going thru all my posts just to angry face it jeez its not like I killed your pet.
I just pointed out your friend was having a joke with you x

• Haha
Where were we? Oh Yes Naomi Campbell is a bleep.

Well I was one of her lackey's at one point, well it was about 20 years ago when I was on loan to Premier Models, I had to do her donkey work, pick up her toothbrushes, hair brushes, CD's whatever she wanted. I mainly had contact with her PA who was staying at a hotel in London, the name of which escapes me for now. Anyway I was forced to carry about £100 at all times in case I had to buy stuff for her.

I had to google it because my memory is fucked, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park was the hotel I would meet the PA who was a nice girl, thankfully I never actually met Naomi Campbell.
You don’t have to answer this, but are you a man? Otherwise what’s the deal with posting pictures of women in bikinis that nobody knows? Also you often don’t explain who they are or why you have posted the pics? I don’t want to offend you, but I’m here for the tea not the tarts. 😂

View attachment 145110
I`ll just leave this here...
(Been lurking for weeks on another thread, this caught my eye because I do family history. Was easy to look up, as are the yearbooks)
That “birth certificate” looks as legit as a £7 pound note! 😂 No mention of the father, and - birth certificates give many more details than that. Nice try though haha 😂

ooo that has got me thinking any other celebs we think are telling porkies about their age?

and going thru all my posts just to angry face it jeez its not like I killed your pet.
I just pointed out your friend was having a joke with you x
And I have (many) times now, pointed out that he wasn’t. The “birth certificate” made me chuckle though!!! 🙄😬

and i thought we were getting to be besties😭
I told my story, you don’t believe it - but I do, I stand by everything I’ve said. I’m sorry if this offends you in some way. But there’s nothing more for me to say to you? It’s obvious that for whatever reason you keep on coming for me, I have no idea why. Once again, it’s my story, it happened, that’s all there is too it. Just move on and enjoy the gossip without waiting to jump on people. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.