Secret Celebrity Gossip #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BBC 2 are doing some George Michael programmes tomorrow night including his final 2 live concerts in 2008.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Not aimed at anyone specific here, but a lot of the time people who say they don't like pronouns just mean they don't like trans people, but don't quite dare say that.

I think I'm in a minority on this forum in being okay with trans people.
I support trans people (except maybe not Dylan (I dress like Jackie Kennedy so therefore I’m a girl))but I find non binary difficult to understand and I really don’t get those who change gender depending on the day. I think too many celebs are jumping on the they/them bandwagon to stay relevant(which is insulting to genuine trans people). I fully agree with JK Rowling though that the safety of women is being eroded.
---
Anyway...back on topic and let's end that discussion here. There's threads elsewhere for other topics.
Sorry for above, behind on thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How can you tell that Tom Cruise is wearing a wig though? Apart from him not seeming to have any grey hairs or hair loss given his age...because honestly if it is a wig I think it looks pretty good.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There are loads of Spencer Matthews related comments on Lottie Moss's recent DM article. As ever, Tattlers called it first!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Completely gone off Michael Bublé. Not that I was a fan but thought he was harmless enough. I know I'm years too late but I hadn't seen the videos until yesterday where he seems aggressive towards his wife, and his face as everything she says seems to annoy him. He's a serial cheating bastard as well allegedly.
Cheated on Emily Blunt, but probably did her a favour as she's now mega famous and married to someone better looking (and taller).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Micheal Sheen’s Dad phoned me in work once- a cold call- to see if we had any need for Jack Nicholson look a likes. That was his living.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Micheal Sheen’s Dad phoned me in work once- a cold call- to see if we had any need for Jack Nicholson look a likes. That was his living.
This anecdote is awesome. Even better if you work for an accountancy firm.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Talking of Michael Sheel, anyone else seen the leaked picture of him and Tennant from the new series of Good Omens?
I can take or leave him but I do rather love a bit of Pratchett.

Reactions: 8
Cheated on Emily Blunt, but probably did her a favour as she's now mega famous and married to someone better looking (and taller).
He gives me the shudders. Hate his fake schtick musak and his “nice guy” persona, the micro expressions in that video say it all. He’s a douchebag, and the rest 🤬

Reactions: 21
This is well up there with the classic Cheggers tea on here many threads ago.
Excellent.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.