Secret Celebrity Gossip #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see there are other Nobley fans on Tattle

He piqued my interest in The Peripheral and Netflix can now see that I am obviously ovulating 👁👄👁
---
Also RE pictures of famous men in their youth;
Found out that Christopher Nolan looked rather handsome pre-fameView attachment 2246527
THAT’S CHRISTOPHER NOLAN!?!

on the same note, i saw this photo in an article the other day and was shocked that it’s young joe biden

IMG_3747.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Less than 24 hours after the Take That movie premiere, Howard Donald has ended up trending on Twitter - not for the movie - but for his homophobic and transphobic 'likes':

What a plank.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Yikes, all that money and he went for a fancy dress Beatles wig. Also why is he wearing sunglasses at night?
Completely gone off Michael Bublé. Not that I was a fan but thought he was harmless enough. I know I'm years too late but I hadn't seen the videos until yesterday where he seems aggressive towards his wife, and his face as everything she says seems to annoy him. He's a serial cheating bastard as well allegedly.
Mr B is quite placid but he has a small Cunts list. Buble has been on that list for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's that Davina getting a BME for? Dire presenter and shits out self help books written by other people to make coin.

She's not up there with the cream of the crop of UK presenters.

Reactions: 19
Teenage girls made Take That. I should know I followed them everywhere from the start. India Willoughby makes me feel physically sick (the tit massage on BB… who even does that?) so does all this transphobic nonsense. No one has a phobia of men in a dress. We’re just sick of them encroaching our spaces. Good on Howard!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
What's that Davina getting a BME for? Dire presenter and shits out self help books written by other people to make coin.

She's not up there with the cream of the crop of UK presenters.
I really like her. Think she feels very genuine, but appreciate that her presenting style could be a bit Marmite.

Howard Donald being anti LGBT but taking money to perform at a Pride event? What a twit.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Problem is if Howard Donald is liking homophobic tweets then that's another thing entirely. Seems like a washed up old fool to me.

I don't know every role he has ever played, but I know he has played roles of non-Welsh people - Tony Blair for example. Why is that okay by his argument of Welsh roles for Welsh people.

And one of the biggest Welsh actors working at the moment doesn't play Welsh roles - Taron Egerton.

At the end of the day actors are playing parts, that's the point. I can accept some of the debate surrounding ethnicity casting, I didn't follow it properly but there was something about a Netflix Egyptian thing. To some extent I get that debate. But this is too far, it's acting. You're playing someone else, that's the point.
Completely agree, by his own standard, he should not be playing any non- Welsh roles. I read the article for context but he just comes across as an utter prat, just like most of our devolved government here.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I suspect he'll lose his DJing spot at Nottingham Pride by the end of the weekend. What a hypocrite.
---

Edit: Going...going...GONE!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I applied for my boss to get an Honour as he went above and beyond during COVID. The application form is quite onerous and you have to demonstrate what they have done above and beyond what is expected of them in their role or made a real significant difference. Made me really wonder how most people end up with one and the likes of people like Anne Diamond who genuinely changed the death rate from SIDS have to wait years to be acknowledged.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Less than 24 hours after the Take That movie premiere, Howard Donald has ended up trending on Twitter - not for the movie - but for his homophobic and transphobic 'likes':

What a plank.
Given TT are fairly famous for having a large LGBT fanbase that seems especially stupid and ignorant on his part.

Reactions: 19

What a plank.
India Willoughby obviously has an agenda re homophobia and transphobia.

I'm no expert on Twatter, but as far as I can see Howard Donald has liked a post saying there are only 2 genders and that men cannot get pregnant, I can't fault the logic there 🤷‍♀️

I'm not saying I agree with everything Howard Donald has liked btw - but this is what Willoughby has called him out on - but I've read some disgraceful tweets Willoughby has put out, Willoughby has no room to talk.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.