Secret Celebrity Gossip #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that's it 😂
It's the 'wha-hey' when he thought he was on his own. I like to imagine he did a double thumbs up in the mirror.
I bet he did.

It’s the “wha-hey” for me too. I now sometimes think about it when I’m washing my own hands 👋🤣👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
it seemed to show Aziraphale and Crowley locked in a kiss.

I mean the image is grainy and might have been taken completely out of context to be fair.
What!
Certain parts of the fandom must be going crazy over that!

1686972594272.jpeg

more thoughts..

I don’t think that will happen. The beautiful thing about Aziraphale and Crowley is their unlikely friendship. I have nothing against people shipping them together. But I just can’t see the story going that way. They love each other as friends. The whole joke (from the book) was that they’re polar opposites but basically had the same job, so became reluctant colleagues, then became fond of each other.

I want more gay romances on tv, don’t get me wrong! Sheen and Tennant have such brilliant chemistry, people can’t help but ship them, so I do get it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think Mario Lopez has had work done?

I used to fancy him so much in saved by the bell days, and even now he ain't bad. He gets a lot of praise for barely aging but his face seems ultra smooth and kind of puffy and his eyes seem narrower? To me it's looking more obvious he has had help?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think Mario Lopez has had work done?

I used to fancy him so much in saved by the bell days, and even now he ain't bad. He gets a lot of praise for barely aging but his face seems ultra smooth and kind of puffy and his eyes seem narrower? To me it's looking more obvious he has had help?
Are there any actors in Hollywood that haven't had work done? I'd imagine that is somewhat of a requirement later in their careers. Ha.

Reactions: 12
Completely gone off Michael Bublé. Not that I was a fan but thought he was harmless enough. I know I'm years too late but I hadn't seen the videos until yesterday where he seems aggressive towards his wife, and his face as everything she says seems to annoy him. He's a serial cheating bastard as well allegedly.
I really don’t think he cheats on Luisana.

I hate perpetrators of DV too and don’t think those videos are representative of that either.

I’ve met Michael and Luisana a few times and think despite their respective careers they’re a pretty ordinary couple raising a family. If they had a fight my money would be on Lu. He’s a proper softy when not in work mode and a very hands on dad.

Before he met and married Luisana, a different story. He loved to party and did mess around. I’ve heard some of the stories from people who were around him then. It’s typical stuff. A bit wild but nothing outrageous.

Reactions: 9
Personally, I hate pronouns. My opinion. You can disagree. But I hate them.

Love how you used 5 in a 12 word post there!🤭
---
The reason I ask is , in one scene about a year back ,her character had to collapse in an ally. As she was laying there she looked like she had quite bad hair loss and then she appeared with much thicker looking her and it looked so obviously a wig. It doesn’t seem to bad of late

---

I bunked off school to go to his house . My mate reckoned he lived near Regent’s Park. He was my major crush . Watching him now in the two films he made and I realise what a crap actor he is

yeah but he had that overbite (as described by Billy Crystal in When Harry met Sally) going on that made young girls swoon. who cares about the acting? He's still a bit of a fox now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
What's the deal with Neve Campbell's husband JJ Feild?
He was in the Peripheral and I recognise him from Captain America but there's not much info on him

Reactions: 4
He was in the Peripheral and I recognise him from Captain America but there's not much info on him
He was in a really cheesy, awful film called Austenland.
That I absolutely love 😂 😂
Sort of Tom Hiddleston-ish but likeable, whereas I loathe TH 😂

• Heart
Are there any actors in Hollywood that haven't had work done? I'd imagine that is somewhat of a requirement later in their careers. Ha.
Very true but I think its less common for men. Its just the way people often comment on how young he looks and I'm just like, am i the only one seeing how smooth and puffy he looks?!

Reactions: 4
He's veeery attractive and a good actor from what I've seen of him - he did a great job with a fairly poor script in New Amsterdam but left rather suddenly (I presume he was offered something better)!
I forgot he was married to Neve.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He was in a really cheesy, awful film called Austenland.
That I absolutely love 😂 😂
Sort of Tom Hiddleston-ish but likeable, whereas I loathe TH 😂
I love Austenland. It’s one of my guilty pleasures. Didn’t know he was married to Neve Campbell.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really wanted to like it as I’m an Austen fan and I adore Jennifer Coolidge. But I can’t get through more than about 30 minutes!

Reactions: 5
I really wanted to like it as I’m an Austen fan and I adore Jennifer Coolidge. But I can’t get through more than about 30 minutes!
I love Austen too so went into it fully expecting to loathe it but I thought it was really funny. The best thing about it is the women characters. Jennifer Coolidge plays the same character she always does but there’s an actress called Georgia King who’s hilarious in it. I do think it’s better on the first watch and it’s not going to be for everyone but it’s still ten times better than the recent Persuasion on Netflix.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I see there are other Nobley fans on Tattle

He piqued my interest in The Peripheral and Netflix can now see that I am obviously ovulating 👁👄👁
---
Also RE pictures of famous men in their youth;
Found out that Christopher Nolan looked rather handsome pre-fame
sm72zjlvhxn71.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It ridiculous racial pandering, it only promotes more anti-English racism in Wales. English only actors for English roles next? You can imagine the uproar at that suggestion. Michael Sheen is trying his best to be some sort of radical politician, he's got nothing to say and nothing to offer other than "Im Welsh". It also hints a deeper and nastier hatred of the English.
He pisses me off so much he really does with his opinions

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.