Secret Celebrity Gossip #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh, it really feels like the people so opposed to personal pronouns are far more vocal about it than any of those who are requesting their preferences be respected. šŸ˜‚

Iā€™d love to instil a tattle rule where all such debate be restricted to one dedicated thread.
It's also usually a chance to fill in my "Woke" Bingo Card.

Reactions: 7
Anyway...back on topic and let's end that discussion here. There's threads elsewhere for other topics.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh no! Iā€™m the same age as Tom Cruise, too! Thatā€™s so depressing (Wilfred).
People started dressing 'older' at a younger age back then. The character Blanche in the Golden girls was roughly the same age as J-Lo is now.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
It wouldnā€™t shock me to find out someone who boasts about bedding thousands of women is a predator.

Has that side of him been whitewashed over the years?

Agree that Katharine Ryan should name names rather than drop hints. This way leads to innocents being dragged in.
Brand was very open about his use of women in his biographies. But I suppose that fact that he has settled down (or appears to have) with a wife and two daughters has changed perceptions of him.

Reactions: 3
Talking of wigs ,does anyone think the actress who plays Honey in Eastenders wears one?
As a wig wearer of over 30 years, but going only by photos I could find, I agree it could pass for one. However, her own hair outwith the character looks similar but non-wig like. It could be she has patches of hair loss so uses a wig for the character.

Not aimed at anyone specific here, but a lot of the time people who say they don't like pronouns just mean they don't like trans people, but don't quite dare say that.

I think I'm in a minority on this forum in being okay with trans people.
I donā€™t have any problem with trans people, itā€™s just the pronouns thing is too confusing if you use the wrong one all hell breaks loose! People who use them are very easily offended! Not all
But there are some who are.
---
Anyway...back on topic and let's end that discussion here. There's threads elsewhere for other topics.
Sorry I know I just commented but Iā€™ve been catching up on the last few pages. Back to celeb gossip whoā€™s got some tea anyone?

I donā€™t have any problem with trans people, itā€™s just the pronouns thing is too confusing if you use the wrong one all hell breaks loose! People who use them are very easily offended! Not all
But there are some who are.
---

Sorry I know I just commented but Iā€™ve been catching up on the last few pages. Back to celeb gossip whoā€™s got some tea anyone?
Very very weak tea I have never thought was interesting enough to share before, but someone I knew years ago shagged David Essex and said his feet stank!

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Jesus she sounds ridiculous. This behaviour is why people who do identify as a different gender get so much grief. In 2021 she felt not man or woman, but in 2022 she feels feminine so is she/her againā€¦ it sounds absurd
At the risk of not wanting to re-open any Mumsnetty type chat, itā€™s this tit that I think undermines the individuals who really do feel that theyā€™ve been ā€œborn in the wrong bodyā€ or feel neither male nor female. I have really sympathy with the torment that must cause and thatā€™s why anyone who starts this kind of tit (see Halsey as well) undermines the cause of those whoā€™ve got genuine reason and need to revise how they present to others, even if the whole ā€œthey/themā€ thing can be a real brain twister.
---
Oof, just caught up, apologies xx

Reactions: 13
As a wig wearer of over 30 years, but going only by photos I could find, I agree it could pass for one. However, her own hair outwith the character looks similar but non-wig like. It could be she has patches of hair loss so uses a wig for the character.
The reason I ask is , in one scene about a year back ,her character had to collapse in an ally. As she was laying there she looked like she had quite bad hair loss and then she appeared with much thicker looking her and it looked so obviously a wig. It doesnā€™t seem to bad of late
---
There are worse things that could have stunk šŸ†
I bunked off school to go to his house . My mate reckoned he lived near Regentā€™s Park. He was my major crush . Watching him now in the two films he made and I realise what a crap actor he is

Reactions: 10
I donā€™t know but I imagine itā€™s people like Demi who make it hard for everyone else.
I know of one person who changes their pronouns daily. Some days they are she/her and other days will be non binary. They also use two different names. They expect their work colleagues to use their different names and pronouns for whatever way the wind blows that day.

I really don't care. Call yourself what you want and I will do my best to respect you but if I get it wrong don't jump down my throat.

Edit: Just seen Mods' note.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Re Tom Cruise, whatā€™s syrup? His wig?

Why is wig = syrup?

Christ Iā€™ve never felt out of touch on threads till now šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The reason I ask is , in one scene about a year back ,her character had to collapse in an ally. As she was laying there she looked like she had quite bad hair loss and then she appeared with much thicker looking her and it looked so obviously a wig. It doesnā€™t seem to bad of late
---

I bunked off school to go to his house . My mate reckoned he lived near Regentā€™s Park. He was my major crush . Watching him now in the two films he made and I realise what a crap actor he is
I used to live near where David did near Surbiton - my sons knew his boys. When David came into the paper shop in the mornings for his papers after dropping the lads off at school he had all the mums swooning :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.